Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 02:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-bridge.org  (Read 167 times)
Calatravo (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

hi guys

any experiences (good or bad) with cryptobridge?

what about the withdraw fee's?

THX
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

hi guys

any experiences (good or bad) with cryptobridge?

what about the withdraw fee's?

THX

I've been trading there for about a month now, love the concept. Fees are about the same as other exchanges, except you'll get a rebate if you're a market maker with them. Only bad thing is latency and orders not being submitted first time, I sometimes have to submit them up to 10 times before they are broadcast on the chain.
dongiovanni

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

Love it. Decentralized is the way.
Bitshares is the way until something better comes along.

Same username and password works for Bitshares, OpenLedger and Cryptobridge. I think Peerplays too..
If it runs on top of the bitshares blockchain you can "move/ have access to your" funds between exchanges. Instead of BTC you trade for bitshares (BTS) and that allows you to buy crypto on OpenLedger, that might not be available on Cryptobridge, same goes for Bitshares exchange.

So no need to withdraw and deposit doge, btc between different exchanges. Just buy bitshares (BTS) and you use your same login and you have access anywhere
CryptoBuzzerd

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

In Blockchain we trust!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 10:37:05 AM

Now this scam not allow you to withdraw your funds? PM me, I can help

Your own crypto exchange in your pocket - buy/sell BTC, LTC, ETH for USD/EUR, no KYC or any docks (https://t.me/AnyCashBot?start=promo-jump61)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: