Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:08:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS price prediction for 2018.  (Read 938 times)
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

EOS mechanism says about prospects. Platform  is able to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. Taking into account the current problems of ethereum this advantage is even more visible. At the moment we cannot valuate all the advantages of EOS, the launch of the working version of EOS will take place in 2018  and if the developers fulfill all their plans, we will see 100$ at minimum next year.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

I’m interesting in EOS investment, what is the profit to buy EOS token instead of just price manipulation? Ask because on their website I didn’t find any information regarding bonus or future using their token into the EOS system.

EOS price will most probably explode very soon as Bitfinex announced that they will build decentralized exchange over EOS:

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/02/12/bitfinex-build-high-performance-decentralized-exchange-eos/

It's a good moment to buy.
Yep. With the official announcement being made here:https://medium.com/bitfinex/announcing-eosfinex-69eea273369f.

I think that a lot of EOS investors don't even know about this new project that bitfinex is taking on which is why the coin hasn't reached all time high levels yet. Once they catch onto this news, price will explode imo.

As i've said before, expect a 2-3x price jump from now to near the EOS main net launch. Right now could be a good time to buy for sure.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

EOS is a really good project, and its quiet young. compared to that, it has a really high market cap. Has it got room to grow? Yes. But I think there are other coins which have higher potentials in terms of earnings.
Xxxurrrad

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

The EOS is already a top coin. Yes, the biggest growth has already passed, but the project is developing and the price will only grow.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

With Eosfinex, the value of EOS will increase. It's good to have a decentralized exchange without a center.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

EOS is a really good project, and its quiet young. compared to that, it has a really high market cap. Has it got room to grow? Yes. But I think there are other coins which have higher potentials in terms of earnings.
I think eos can reach $ 100 this year. That is absolutely possible because in the coming eos there are many plans and projects to increase the value and interest of investors for themselves. This is a good time to invest in eos as it is well worth the money.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

EOS is potentially investment long-term and its value was fast recovery in a short time, maybe in the next few months, this token will be in the top order. Keep eye

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
BlockchainCurandero

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

I’m interesting in EOS investment, what is the profit to buy EOS token instead of just price manipulation? Ask because on their website I didn’t find any information regarding bonus or future using their token into the EOS system.

The technology is pretty much a combination of already existing technology by Larimer, aka Steem and BTS.

However there will be a lot of hype and I reckon that it's going to be similar to NEO when it launches in terms of the scale of hype. Potentially even more if you consider how much Steem went up when it first came out.

Buy now when main net hasn't yet launched, and sell when main net has launched. I'm going to say that there's probably at least a double or triple profit there to be made. It'll be easy for it to overtake IOTA in terms of market cap.
"The technology is pretty much a combination of already existing technology by Larimer, aka Steem and BTS." I don't find this quite accurate. Yes some of the code base was forked from Bitshares/Steemit, but those are both applications. Dan had to build the applications first to understand how to generalize a platform so that developers who develop currently for the web, can now develop on the blockchain. EOS has worked backwards...which makes it different than the other platform coins who are trying to develop the platform first, without having developed any applications. EOS is the culmination of being involved in Blockchain since the beginning. I think Dan is the best blockchain architect there is in the field currently.

As far as price predictions go...I will throw out 75$ at the end of 2018.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

current market cap of EOS is around 6.5 billion $ and price is 9.5$ .
team and project is rock solid .
easily it will cross 50$ in this year .

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

Im also bullish on EOS. there are two things to watch for EOS. the ICO deadline and the mainnet launch. after this event i think that EOS will land on 25USD but when the bitfinex news is true that they will use EOS to build decentralized exchange then it is a big hit for EOS price. 50 USD will likely to achieve.  Wink

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:12 AM

EOS price will start rising into their summer launch event. Expect it to go up to $50 - $100  by
end of 2018.
Xxxurrrad

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

Im also bullish on EOS. there are two things to watch for EOS. the ICO deadline and the mainnet launch. after this event i think that EOS will land on 25USD but when the bitfinex news is true that they will use EOS to build decentralized exchange then it is a big hit for EOS price. 50 USD will likely to achieve.  Wink
Absolutely agree. $ 25 is the minimum price by the end of this year. I try to buy in during each drawdown.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

EOS is the biggest gainer in April, increasing by more than 150%, and with the next 40 days looking very exciting its easy to see why the price has surged.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

I see in EOS big technology, it could really move the ethereum from the pedestal. But this will hard to do, ETH has long story, it is used by most ICO's and the community is very strong. But of course there are many drawbacks that could help EOS to become a worthy ETH competitor. But we will see the results just in 1-2 years.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

EOS price currently over $4.50 which is growing very fast, and those investing in EOS Crypto per day. price movement so smooth and continuous especially from November 2017. According to analysts and the previous record of crypto coins, we can predict that the price of the EOS will more than $20 in 2018.

You've copy-pasted this so-called "analysis" from a site, that doesn't really analyse anything, they just use the same common words for all of the coins and never predict anything but growth and bright future for the whole market. It is even called coinSmarketcap (is it sort of phishing to get more traffic or what?) and surely shouldn't be trusted by anyone here.

Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

According to the sensations I have received, EOS has strengthened itself by making new agreements and it is really beautiful in terms of its features. We recommend evaluating.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
mathematical-project

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

This coin has already started to go up. Many people think that it's too late to buy EOS now. But I'm sure that the price will multiply several times.

scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:56:16 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:45:00 PM by scalvo98

Manipulation? eos is one of the most legit projects that i have invested in, it is the top 1 altcoin on the ethereum blockchain with more than billions of dollars worth of marketcap. It is not a fraud project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

I think EOS will increase yet more and be $55 at the end of 2018. It was a very good investment, especially for the long-term..

JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:29:19 PM

EOS good coin and good project
volume transaction is good too, this now TOP 5 in coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/, above litecoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM