Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS price prediction for 2018.  (Read 938 times)
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:01:29 AM

Eos it will be contender to Eth for position 2
Product hasn't launch yet that is the risk
But speculators are jump in
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos
Fundamental I expec pullback correction
But how often am close right

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:39:43 AM

eos predictions can be one of the coins that have a high price, but can not be expected to drastically higher because there are several things. this eos coin is still progressing so I think it's time for eos coins to be one of the best coins of the year.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

Eos price? Right now people are buying a pure hype erc20. I expect a huuuuge drop in eos after the mainnet realase. Eos will have a lot of
bad code. I think that this project will fail and people will be dumping it!
HarryJoett

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

Dont know much about EOS, but after reading a bit about that, I can say EOS price will raise along with roadmap.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

We've seen how EOS started its market cap and price since it was listed last July. It went up to 18$ last January, goes up and down again before it falls down drastically to 4$. Still, it goes up again today at staggering 17$ and if it will be dominant for this year, i speculate that it will hit 50$ before this year ends.

Omega0255

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

We've seen how EOS started its market cap and price since it was listed last July. It went up to 18$ last January, goes up and down again before it falls down drastically to 4$. Still, it goes up again today at staggering 17$ and if it will be dominant for this year, i speculate that it will hit 50$ before this year ends.

Well, i saw EOS at less than $3 during last year, and i bought a couple of them, but i have inmediately sold them at $5 on November if i am not wrong (or late november) it was a good investment for me after all
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

Eos price? Right now people are buying a pure hype erc20. I expect a huuuuge drop in eos after the mainnet realase. Eos will have a lot of
bad code. I think that this project will fail and people will be dumping it!

Not really pure hype ERC20 token. Its founder is experienced, and usually his projects get a lot of attention, and good or bad his coins on launch usually gets a lot of hype. But it's definitely not pure hype, there is a reason for people buying it.

I would disagree with the statement that EOS prices would crash after main net launches.

In fact, right now the supply of EOS is still constantly going up, and the ICO isn't finished yet. Once that is finished, prices will go up since supply stabilizes, quite the contrary, prices will go up even further when main net finally launches imho.
Dashoyter12

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

in my opinion, sooner or later most likely cryptocurrency EOS will equal in price to eth, but eos looks much more promising

✅✅✅ ✅✅✅
pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:49:25 AM

EOS is very young and very promising  is a long term investment, I think it will bring good changes on block chain technology and will solve a lot of problems that we have today over time the price will grow depending of the adoption of it, so keep an eye on it......
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

EOS is good enough, but i do not think that it is gonna be better than ETH anytime soon, in fact, that is almost impossible to happen for me.

I do not even think that NEO can be compared to ETH (and it is almost the same)

Both coins are the same.

DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

EOS is good enough, but i do not think that it is gonna be better than ETH anytime soon, in fact, that is almost impossible to happen for me.

Both coins are the same.

I am a die hard of ETH but I don't take EOS lightly especially at this early crypto stage. ETH is just too big though that if it continues to develop and promoted well then it can even overtake Bitcoin. I also prefer EOS over the overstated NEO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

EOS (EOS)’ strong performance in the cryptocurrency market continues as the 5th ranked project outclasses all in top 10. Of all the coins in top bracket today, only TRON (TRX) with a +51% 7-day gain comes close to EOS whose +71% dwarfs the top three. EOS better investment in 2018.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:05:28 AM

I think it will reach easily minimum $100 or may be more than it for sure in 2018. It has already crossed it all time high and with its main net announced in June, it will easily jump to that range.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

Both coins are the same.

No, this coins is too far difference from each other, We cannot see it now until EOS mainnet platform was launch it is its going to have a better platform or not. Any coin is possible to be over Ethereum if a coin has a potential that is better on it why not.
We can't also compare NEO to ETH they are not the same.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
yigga

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

Both coins are the same.

No, this coins is too far difference from each other, We cannot see it now until EOS mainnet platform was launch it is its going to have a better platform or not. Any coin is possible to be over Ethereum if a coin has a potential that is better on it why not.
We can't also compare NEO to ETH they are not the same.

Why do you think so? they all are almost the same, Neo and ETH have the same protocol but on different chains, but in fact, they both have the same purposes if we pay attention to them.
Kirja

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

"Buy the Rumor and Sell the News" this is exactly what is happening. After mainnet release there will be dump, and then it will steadily rise.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

Eos good coin to invest in. Right now it's on fire. I am personally wait for 100$ by the end of 2018

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

I think EOS will be traded within the price range of last year. Most likely, it has already reached its maximum this year.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

Security audit firm Chengu LiaAn Technology Co has found some troubles in EOS’s smart contract structure with help of their research platform VaaS (Verification as a Service). Though the problem they called "a security vulnerability" is just "the result of poor coding practices" according to Dan Larimer's statement in medium: https://medium.com/@bytemaster/debunking-claimed-vulnerability-in-eosio-smart-contract-system-9fa1ca2a6428. Anyway even these news don't stop EOS from amazing rally.

Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

It is very likely that it will head back to the ATH of 0.0021423 which would be almost a 10% increase from now and if it hits that it will most likely go higher. Yes, it is overbought at the moment, but I think there will be short term gains in the next week. Definitely put a stop loss on it though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: