Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow...so sad....dont even want to post in the title what happened.  (Read 1554 times)
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 06:57:01 PM

poor baby

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 09:28:46 PM

I said "meh,nobody cares" when i saw China in the title.

Did you ever look in a mirror and realize nobody gives a damn about you!  In fact I am sure a lot of members have you on their ignore list.  douchebag!

No one is ignoring him yet you can be the first.  Smiley

I have ignored nearly all of his post because they are worthless.  Now he is added to my ignore list.  

I just hope he finds out it was a relative of his visiting China!

Here is how worthless his posts are!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=128807;sa=showPosts

From what I read, this dude's over qualified to be a Turkish mod.
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:33:24 PM

poor baby

why is this poor baby is there any thing happen fishy

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:06:07 AM

I volunteer at the Suncoast Primate Sanctuary. Many of the monkeys can flip on you and try to hurt you.

Our rules and the way the areas are built visitors cannot have any potential contact with any of the monkeys. The same goes for volunteers unless you have stayed there for more than a few months and got written permission from a doctor.

You can tape alligators mouth shut at this facility with simple training but with monkeys you have to just get a feel for them.

I still have both of my testicles by the way.

The zoo may be to blame if they allowed the monkeys or a savage monkey to get so close to the baby.
Monkeys are very intelligent and if they want to get you and have access to you, they'll get you.

One of our volunteers has lost many pairs of expensive glasses to the monkeys, they can be very fast and intelligent.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:12:04 AM

This is so sad.  You cant make this stuff up.  Hope the kid grows up never knowing what really happened.

Monkey rips off baby's testicle at Chinese zoo and eats it.
http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/monkey-rips-off-baby8217s-testicle-at-chinese-zoo/story-e6frfq80-1226714674376

yeah but did the monkey rip it off and eat it in a "Singlebyte".   Wink all jokes a side, that poor boy.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: