Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i sell LocalBitcoins accounts with trade history and feedbacks  (Read 373 times)
manuel12 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

i sell Local Bitcoins with trade history and feedbacks
Comtact me i
 ostojasol@yahoo.com
or skype manuelmali12@hotmail.com
Darcius9

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:09 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 10:53:44 PM by Darcius9

This guy is a scammer. Wants payment up front. Traded an account with 400 trades in escrow and has no idea what escrow is. Said bitify was a scam. Don't send money up front, he will steal it.
infsps

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

This guy is a scammer. Wants payment up front. Traded an account with 400 trades in escrow and has no idea what escrow is. Don't send money up front, he will steal it.

I agree. I asked the guy if he would use escrow and he said he would use some random person on bitcointalk? I offered bitify too and he said it wasn't right. I have no idea what that means, but somebody who has traded a bunch and used escrow a lot would know a thing or two about escrow. My guess is this dude is just jacking money when you send it up front.
Darcius9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

I have bought 2 accounts from people off bitify with no problems. Most people want you to send first and get all defensive if you bring up escrow. I actually make money with these accounts and have no intention of stealing them. You have any luck finding these accounts elsewhere?
infsps

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

Nah no luck here. Just scammers. I did get one off reddit and it worked. Finding accounts is tough because people here trying to nut their pants off of 100 bucks and I"m trying to make thousands, lmao. Pathetic.
Darcius9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

Seriously. making loot over here too. If you find a new way to get accounts, pm me. I'll hit you on that referral of 30$.
infsps

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

lol 30 bucks. I'd rather have the account
Darcius9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

haha me too. Well I guess we won't be working together on this one Wink
manuel12 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

haha me too. Well I guess we won't be working together on this one Wink

so why the fak you buying that account for last 15 days ? you bought nothing cause you stealing accounts..
tell me is it guilt to not accept any 3rd person?
and telling i am scammer..tell your mom better fillty animal.
if you want i can give you login access to see who is lying infront of anyone ?
manuel12 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

Nah no luck here. Just scammers. I did get one off reddit and it worked. Finding accounts is tough because people here trying to nut their pants off of 100 bucks and I"m trying to make thousands, lmao. Pathetic.

you trying to make thousansd?
posibile fat 19years old sitting in chair and traiding with moms salary Cheesy 
very funny...if you earn thousands would you losing time here to buy account or you would make it alone long time ago?  hahaha
infsps

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

None of that made any sense. People that don't want to use escrow are scamming. End of story.
Darcius9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

People that don't want to use escrow are scamming. End of story.
Yup. Nailed that one on the head. Scared to use escrow because he's scamming.
manuel12 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

None of that made any sense. People that don't want to use escrow are scamming. End of story.

ok lets deal for 20 000euros u would like to use escrow then?
i look for each euro i earn i will not give it in any other hands except mines you understand that kid? you are angry cause you arent getting what you asked..
and scamming isnt to buy account with 1000 feedbacks and pretending you are someone wich has made all these trades?
lol pathetic cunts..get lost from my thread scam faking idiots
scam is not using escrow and isnt buying others account and pretending you are they one who made all these rades and sales hahahahaha pathetic
infsps

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

I get that he doesn't want to send first. Nobody wants to send first. But turning down escrow and asking for money up front? Pretty obvious. And now he's name calling because his scam didn't work. LOL. My guess is a 15 year old kid trying to make lunch money.
Darcius9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

I get that he doesn't want to send first. Nobody wants to send first. But turning down escrow and asking for money up front? Pretty obvious. And now he's name calling because his scam didn't work. LOL. My guess is a 15 year old kid trying to make lunch money.

reading his last post I think you might be right. 15 year old kid read an ebook from 3 years ago and trying to make 100 bucks.
manuel12 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

morron get lost..you trying to buy others account this isnt a scam or cheat???
LOOOOOOOL
manuel12 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

reading his last post I think you might be right. 15 year old kid read an ebook from 3 years ago and trying to make 100 bucks.

answer on question
buying others account and using it and pretending like its yours isnt cheating?
infsps

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

I don't think english is his first language. I hope not anyways. None of that made any sense.
vector7

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

I sent a message to this kid about the accounts in question and I offered up escrow in bitify. Just wanted half up front and half after he gives me the account. I don't think this kid has any accounts. I wouldn't trust anything he says.
manuel12 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

why dont you get up from chair finally fat boy and open account by yourself alone and then you will not need to buy others account  and pretend you are TRADER  hahahahahaha
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: