Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE- ANN] SOCIALSPACE NETWORK  (Read 432 times)
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

How would this project helps the social media users, or does this project aiming to help the socmed users? Would we get rewarded by using your platform or do we need some contributions to be rewarded or do we need to buy your token for us to be able to use your platform?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

After I observed, it seems that this project does not yet have a strong team in creating a wider market, very ordinary, a project without a new concept. how does coin value if not used on its own payment platform? But then, good luck for your efforts.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
kendo123456 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

sorry that was s type error. I meant we don't mean we will make everyone rich.. U will get the profit of what u invest or u get money from the bounty u do.  Sorry to say but we don't run a get rich project.. And what I meant by depends on how successful your social network is.. I'm saying the more user a social media has the more revenue they make
 And the market plans we have just about everything
. its a market place where members can buy and sell sstuffs. Like eBay for example but not exactly

So this is not for me then.
Am really not a fan of social media.
You have a lot of competitors for this kind of services nowadays.
Better hire a good communications officer as I find that you have trouble in conveying your thoughts to the public.
I'm not criticizing you but just want to share my observations so you know where I'm coming from when I posted those previous comments.
cryptocurrency is a competitive thing..  And you need to wait for official release of our main ANN before you conclude on anything
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

How would this project helps the social media users, or does this project aiming to help the socmed users? Would we get rewarded by using your platform or do we need some contributions to be rewarded or do we need to buy your token for us to be able to use your platform?
All users will get rewarded for using our platform.  Socialspace is totally free and all payments on Socialspace is done with Sspace token. Payments like ads, rewards and all purchase of sold product on Socialspace
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

After I observed, it seems that this project does not yet have a strong team in creating a wider market, very ordinary, a project without a new concept. how does coin value if not used on its own payment platform? But then, good luck for your efforts.
the coin value will be the value in exchanger.  And our team is strong. We haven't Officially launched yet. This is just a preparation talk OK. There is nothing to observe. When we officially launch our project then You can observe
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

All users will get rewarded for using our platform.  Socialspace is totally free and all payments on Socialspace is done with Sspace token. Payments like ads, rewards and all purchase of sold product on Socialspace
i think good, we will see progress and stay tuned for information how All users will get rewarded for using your platform Smiley
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

Where is your team located? Could you please post the team members with their photos and roles for transparency. Most investors need to know who the team members are. Thanks
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

Where is your team located? Could you please post the team members with their photos and roles for transparency. Most investors need to know who the team members are. Thanks
all of that informations will be available and yes people we get rewarded for using our platform
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

what is the website name? is the website up yet? I want to know te team behind this project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

what is the website name? is the website up yet? I want to know te team behind this project
website is not up yet.. All informations about website and team will be available when our official ANN is released.. This is PRE ANN.  It's a preparation talk. Socialspace hasn't officially launched yet
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

website is not up yet.. All informations about website and team will be available when our official ANN is released.. This is PRE ANN.  It's a preparation talk. Socialspace hasn't officially launched yet
This conversation will be empty. We do not really know anything about your team, it is not possible to get acquainted with the technical calculations, nothing at all, there is no specific information. For any questions, you say wait, then why create this topic, if nothing else is ready?

kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

This conversation will be empty. We do not really know anything about your team, it is not possible to get acquainted with the technical calculations, nothing at all, there is no specific information. For any questions, you say wait, then why create this topic, if nothing else is ready?
everything is ready but they all have time to be released and I said this is preparation talk.  Website is been tested and modified for easy and good access. And teams info will be ready on next whitepaper update by 9th of February
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

everything is ready but they all have time to be released and I said this is preparation talk.  Website is been tested and modified for easy and good access. And teams info will be ready on next whitepaper update by 9th of February
Okay, I'll keep the link to this post in the bookmarks, so that I can get more acquainted with the project on February 9, I hope you will be all set by this time.

kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Okay, I'll keep the link to this post in the bookmarks, so that I can get more acquainted with the project on February 9, I hope you will be all set by this time.
yes
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

PRE-ANN AND WHITEPAPER UPDATED
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: