Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Embroiderymate - scammer  (Read 155 times)
steadymobbin (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

What happened:: He sell lbc account (50$ cost).
Scammers Profile Link:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=709833
Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 50$ (0.005955 BTC)
Payment Method:   btc wallet
Proof of Payment: https://blockchain.info/address/165KpN3AE5CCSdQgoyaHCWFN4JD33AmJhg
PM/Chat Logs:
Great the exact amount is 0.005955

My address is: 165KpN3AE5CCSdQgoyaHCWFN4JD33AmJhg

Please let me know once sent and I'll get everything ready now.

Thanks
Additional Notes:

You can see that he send btc to other wallets. He will take your money and disappear.
Be aware!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

The real question is : Why were you trying to buy LocalBitcoinsAccount ? You do know right buying such accounts is highly discouraged and leads to activities like scam.Were you buying the account for the same purpose ? IMHO,you are equally responsible for the same unless you had different intentions of buying the account.
steadymobbin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

The real question is : Why were you trying to buy LocalBitcoinsAccount ? You do know right buying such accounts is highly discouraged and leads to activities like scam.Were you buying the account for the same purpose ? IMHO,you are equally responsible for the same unless you had different intentions of buying the account.

I want to sell some amount of crypto. And very difficult to search traders without reputation.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

I want to sell some amount of crypto. And very difficult to search traders without reputation.

How does buying an accounts helps you find traders with reputation.From my experience,LBC has their own escrow system which makes sure the payment is handled correctly on both the ends before the coins are released.I don't know how it would make a difference if you create a new account and do your basic verification.

P.S. : I'm not buying your excuse.
steadymobbin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

How does buying an accounts helps you find traders with reputation.From my experience,LBC has their own escrow system which makes sure the payment is handled correctly on both the ends before the coins are released.I don't know how it would make a difference if you create a new account and do your basic verification.

I think you know, that the price for the crypto-currency on Lbc is understated. It's better to set trade orders by yourself.
Without reputation you can't find any clients...
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:09:37 PM

Selling/buying LB accounts is against their TOS and will get the account banned.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

I think you know, that the price for the crypto-currency on Lbc is understated. It's better to set trade orders by yourself.
Without reputation you can't find any clients...

So you are simply going to buy the account and "buy" the reputation? Does that not even sting your conscience even for minute to you to provide it a second thought or are you so innocent-minded that you dont know that that reputation is not deserved?

The people who are doing legitimate trades on LBC have to work hard to gain reputation and you come here to go for the easy way out and buy the account. People really need to mend their ways - fact is most people except a handful wants to work hard and earn - rest all want the "shortcut to success"

Also this -
Selling/buying LB accounts is against their TOS and will get the account banned.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

This is a typical case where someone's got an autobuy link, and the only reason why he is using the forum is to prey on unsuspecting people. He's got a self moderated thread and he locks his threads whenever he finishes editing or bumping it.

If you're gonna send first to these sort of guys, then you're literally got no chance of receiving what you were here for.

Plus as I'm sure a lot of people have already raised this, why in the world are you trying to get a localbitcoins account? That probably means that you're trying to do some fishy stuff yourself, it is indeed against their ToS and why not just get verified yourself?

BTW the guy's already been tagged multiple times before this accusation. Why didn't you bother checking the trust before sending money to him?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: