Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN 500$ DAILY HERE  (Read 295 times)
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 06:49:35 PM by BoostTM

▪️We will start Pump’s soon with over 400% Profit

👍🏻We must hit 500 members so Pump will be BIGGER🎁

📈Pumps will be made on YOBIT💰

😄No paid or premium groups here, this group will be FREE FOREVER😄

👉🏻Invite yor friends so we will start TODAY! JOIN NOW 🚀

Talk to me
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

Join now for INSTANT EARNINGS!

Talk to me
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

What is this??
This is pump and dump group and you have to follow them with wisdom as you can also lose money especially if you don't know how the games is being played out.  You should join the telegram group in others to be able to receive Alert about the coins that they are about to pump. I have joined several of them and some of them have given some positive Alerts and I only follow them I have never put in real money.
s900pers

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

Are you planning to do the pumps for IDEX? Iobit is a good stock exchange but some people sometimes have trouble withdrawing funds. the more exchanges will participate in pumps the better

Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

I really disagree with pumps and dumps. Though this could be a good source of money that you won't need any analysis of what was going on, and just follow the instructions when to buy and when to sell. Even this is a good opportunity, you still can get stuck on the middle of the trade as per intention of creator of the channel or the one who is giving the signals. I suggest you to study and not to just pump and dump because this won't give you a bright future for you are relying yourself on somebody.
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

I really disagree with pumps and dumps. Though this could be a good source of money that you won't need any analysis of what was going on, and just follow the instructions when to buy and when to sell. Even this is a good opportunity, you still can get stuck on the middle of the trade as per intention of creator of the channel or the one who is giving the signals. I suggest you to study and not to just pump and dump because this won't give you a bright future for you are relying yourself on somebody.
Thats totally true

Talk to me
salvatore1970abbate

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

i'll try it today, now i join on it
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

How many members do you have right now? and How many days this group running? What exchange do you stay to trade?
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

How many members do you have right now? and How many days this group running? What exchange do you stay to trade?
Our group is 2 weeks old but admins have minimum 3+ years of experience. We use Yobit and we are over 750 members right now

We pump daily with 300%+ profits

Talk to me
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Stop scamming forum beggars, they would come back here shitposting when they lose their high salary here. there are some coins listed on Yobit, you can't find them anywhere else. if I pay Yobit, they'll list my activity tokens, I could then create a pump and dump group like you and invite forum beggars to pump my ACY.

If you want me to vouch for you, as I am a very reputable merit source, pay me $200 and I'll even add a few merits to your posts. or you could just mention my name in another topic, I need to feel important, ever since I came out as a merit source with only 5-8 source merits, people think of me as a random lowlife.

🖤😏
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Stop scamming forum beggars, they would come back here shitposting when they lose their high salary here. there are some coins listed on Yobit, you can't find them anywhere else. if I pay Yobit, they'll list my activity tokens, I could then create a pump and dump group like you and invite forum beggars to pump my ACY.

If you want me to vouch for you, as I am a very reputable merit source, pay me $200 and I'll even add a few merits to your posts. or you could just mention my name in another topic, I need to feel important, ever since I came out as a merit source with only 5-8 source merits, people think of me as a random lowlife.
Does even have sense what you are just saying?

Talk to me
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Either this will be a scam by the original poster, who will buy up coins before he ask everyone else to do so and then sell as people are buying up.

Or it is simply a matter of bad karma, where people who sign up to this group, try to cheat other people.

Think about it, would you yourself like to be the victim of a pump and dump group? Then don't join them.

Crypto is not about cheating other people to gain money and this pump and dump thing, scares regular people away from crypto.
tommyeyt

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

I think pump and dumps are a scam. Probably the bigger members who have the most coin will be a secret of what they are doig, then they tell the noobies what to buy, but the secret is they already are selling it to noobies and price is alreaady up.
OnzCoin.com
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

What is the different to other group? Please explain the details. I wonder if all peoples in the group can earn from pump and dump? Or lost of the member are buying at the pumped price but cannot sell before the price dump.

BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

What is the different to other group? Please explain the details. I wonder if all peoples in the group can earn from pump and dump? Or lost of the member are buying at the pumped price but cannot sell before the price dump.
Everyone can earn on our group since we don’t do prepump.

Talk to me
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

The big name is $ 500 a day . I am skeptical about the cryptocurrency pumps .  In trading , it can not be so that everyone earns, someone loses money .. Cryptocurrency does not forgive mistakes ...

BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

The big name is $ 500 a day . I am skeptical about the cryptocurrency pumps .  In trading , it can not be so that everyone earns, someone loses money .. Cryptocurrency does not forgive mistakes ...
You must always remain skeptical in bitcoin trading. Even when you are 100% sure that somethig will go as planned it can always fail.

Talk to me
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

Hmm, not convinced with this one.

Does anyone have well established PnD telegram groups?

Merit me or don't.
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

Hmm, not convinced with this one.

Does anyone have well established PnD telegram groups?
https://t.me/pump2k18

Talk to me
tarken002

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

pumping group , again  Cry
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: