Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want a BFL PayPal refund? PM me.  (Read 10659 times)
lajz99 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:23:19 PM

If you've been unable to obtain a refund to your BFL PayPal order shoot me a message and I will help you.  I have helped out a few people already and all have received refunds within 24 hours.

I will not be reading/responding in this thread.  PM's only.  Yes, it works.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:53:06 PM

For real refunds ==> https://forums.butterflylabs.com/classifieds-245/

Come on guys !
No more eternal queue !

I Help you Wink

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 10:05:49 PM

It really did work. I just got my refund and I didn't have an order on the books. I'm now going to see if my dog Trixie can get a refund also.
TLS freedom

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 10:15:39 PM

Go through your CC company it's easy I did and got my money back. Takes about 2 weeks total after you call.
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 01:50:16 AM

Go through your CC company it's easy I did and got my money back. Takes about 2 weeks total after you call.

There are CC companies that will reject the chargeback. 

If you need help, shoot me a message.  You'll see once people who post get their $ back directly from PayPal.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 05:59:50 AM

If you've been unable to obtain a refund to your BFL PayPal order shoot me a message and I will help you.  I have helped out a few people already and all have received refunds within 24 hours.

I will not be reading/responding in this thread.  PM's only.  Yes, it works.

Psst... you read and responded.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:26:16 AM

Does anyone else find this sad that this PSA is even necessary.  Embarrassed

Good job though lajz99.

OT: BTW, Bicknellski: had to take down the Barntech reservation thread. Barntech appreciated the offer of help but said it's too soon. He's open to working with me & the others but it's too preliminary to make reservations as far as his next project. Still got the HF/CT bare rig GB project going though and I already have some reservations for whoever steps up for that. Putting this here in case anyone else is wondering where that thread went, eheh; besides, OP ain't reading this thread anyhow.  Cheesy
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:34:15 AM

Does anyone else find this sad that this PSA is even necessary.  Embarrassed

Good job though lajz99.

OT: BTW, Bicknellski: had to take down the Barntech reservation thread. Barntech appreciated the offer of help but said it's too soon. He's open to working with me & the others but it's too preliminary to make reservations as far as his next project. Still got the HF/CT bare rig GB project going though and I already have some reservations for whoever steps up for that. Putting this here in case anyone else is wondering where that thread went, eheh; besides, OP ain't reading this thread anyhow.  Cheesy

Neat DZ I will be following those projects our COOP is open to working with other groups see let us know how we can work together. Keen on the DIY / Open Source Hardware / Software stuff particularly. Ya sad that it is necessary. Any efforts to get refunds for people is needed.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
quest

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 05:57:24 PM

Done. I will update the progress.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:10:06 PM

Alright, now share the process and cut out the middle man.

Kiss
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:22:17 PM

There are CC companies that will reject the chargeback. 

If you need help, shoot me a message.  You'll see once people who post get their $ back directly from PayPal.

If my CC company did that to me I would immediately close my account and then send a letter to the CC CEO.
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:23:39 PM

Kiss

I have asked that those I've helped don't share the information publicly so it doesn't get ruined for those who need help in the future and I would hope that will be respected.

I've helped everyone who's asked so far and I'm not charging for the info (although I will accept donations if warranted).  

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:37:58 PM

Kiss

I have asked that those I've helped don't share the information publicly so it doesn't get ruined for those who need help in the future and I would hope that will be respected.

I've helped everyone who's asked so far and I'm not charging for the info (although I will accept donations if warranted).  
In that case, I fully support you keeping it a secret except to those that need it and come to you.

Good work, keep it up.
Ridicuss

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:40:51 AM

Kiss

In that case, I fully support you keeping it a secret except to those that need it and come to you.

Good work, keep it up.

He did help me. 24 hour call back. Instant refund. I helped a couple others respecting the keep only by pm.
Thanks again Lajz99
Smiley

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
mruiter

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:37:52 AM

I Followed procedure. Thanks for the info.
Now i'll wait and see the response and result.

I'll post any progress here.

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:36:25 AM

NO ANSWER TO MY EMAIL
THAT i had sent
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:36:54 PM

NO ANSWER TO MY EMAIL
THAT i had sent

Now in Haiku form.

I sent an e-mail
   I did not get a response
   That makes me angry

or

I sent an-email
    Using Caps-Lock. So Angry.
    Why won't he help me ?
Ridicuss

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 01:51:11 PM

NO ANSWER TO MY EMAIL
THAT i had sent

It took 24 hrs to get my response. It may take longer. They did not respond Via e-mail. Hopefully you included a valid phone number?

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:15:48 PM

How do you prevent BFL sock puppets from spying as client imposters to acquire your secret sauce for refunds?
mruiter

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 02:23:59 PM

Well , that suck puppet most likely will be Josh the Criminal

As we know he thinks he is the best guy you can think of in this world and everybody else, and especially his customers are stuppid.

So if the mail does not start with

Hello Stupid, or Dear Stupid it will not be BFL

The only sneaky one at BFL is Jody. But she is to bussy thinking of new ways to try to tell everybody that there shipping at light speed and that the numbers show the have not been shipping japs and little singels dont mean the dont ship masses. We just dont understand the way they publish them and don't changes for days and at the moment weeks.

If you look at blog and search the tags for scam bitch stealing run do not buy you'll find her blog
The first weeks she was to stupid to turn of comments. Now weeks and weeks later see stil has not found a way to turn the option readers cant publish tags, everybody is filling those with how the think of her an BFL.
She must be the bright light at BFL 8p

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: