Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Scam Alert Youtube Channel  (Read 190 times)
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Hi All,

Ive recently started an posted the first YouTube Channel related onto to Scam ICO's!

My aim is to pinch as many Scams as possible and prove them via Youtube broadcasting in an effort to reduce the newbies being taken for their investments! I am to report as many ICOs as i feel evident enough for an Episode, and would welcome any upcoming you may think has a not so feel good vibe to it! Check out my first vid -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufP-7DN5ngo

My first video aims at showing the technique in which we would identify Scams with the First of the ICO Scam Alert series (Ep1 currently in prep). The first as a sneak peak will be about staying away from AUSCoin. My youtube description is as follows - Ill be interested to know your thoughts!:

I started my journey through Cryptocurrency in 2011... Mining from a quad core on BTC.... Life is life! The important stuff comes now, years later when the world of ICO's appear in the space! I aim to bring only the most accurate faulty ICOs and what to look for! During my years ive come across great ICO's and really poor ones!

My Channel is designed and aimed at researching and advising of the potential fraudulent and scam looking ICO's. Including and limited to the technology being offered! This channel directly aims at giving new users as well as others the opportunity to have a technical lead advising of potential dangers!

I will not ask for money (however donations are accepted!) i will never ask you to invest into an ICO under my name! - Expect honest opinions regarding the technology behind an ICO!

Leave me a message or join me on Twitter!
Donation Addresses:
BTC: 1QE8wQp8iavD41i6Q7

ETH: 0xB87c8c938a4fB9ae4b0830d65b424F0b3f4e4A78

LTC: LQSohjhVFeN6DWpVmJ1UscCCvutuTrKzZP

ZCash: t1JBn3hXhGo34mtTVe2z7NqWaw9GjRcY923

VTC: Voy9XFE5kNfndncUcNQLTDzi1syHaK9bsP

FACTUM: FA3VvtZTJkcWtShZcUaDx32ZQYtTqEDab63sUXCsX451drw22BaY

WINGS: 0xB87c8c938a4fB9ae4b0830d65b424F0b3f4e4A78

BAT: 0xB87c8c938a4fB9ae4b0830d65b424F0b3f4e4A78
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

Thank you for sharing bro. Channel with this topic is very important for everyone.
I subscribe yours. Good job
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

Good job will certainly facilitate information related to ICO
This will help many people
Xcvbkol

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

How often will the project reviews come out? how will you choose projects for analysis? How will you react if they propose to promote the project?

ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

Thank you for sharing bro. Channel with this topic is very important for everyone.
I subscribe yours. Good job

Thanks mate, i intend to keep the channels purpose only to ICO Scams! I thought there are enough around which generalize and promise to sometimes make you money, but none that actually keep you informed continually without asking... Sure there is some great ICO's out there but many bad ones and i feel we should keep focus on them specifically for the new ones coming in!

I appreciate the support!
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

How often will the project reviews come out? how will you choose projects for analysis? How will you react if they propose to promote the project?

Its a great question and one im willing to hear answers to! Personally my approach currently is as follows....

Getting something up worthwhile (as i did with introduction, some handy pointers for searching ICO's) In the meantime i have stumbled across 2 i have complete faith in are scams! My action here is now to get the information set on these 2 (which is almost complete) And getting them recorded. I dont intend to edit or do anything fancy, just straight to the point videos... "this is what needs focusing on" type stuff!

I would be open to ideas on whether these videos should come out as its own episode to the series, being able to the name the ICO on the Title eg "ICO Scam Alert - ShitCoin" and me reporting them as i find them (or with the input of yourselves) Or.... If its preferred that episodes be migrated to account for more than 1 scam iCO (eg 2/3 - 3/4 per video) not really allowing much of a title other than "ICO Scam Alert - Week 1 Feb" and do it as weekly videos?

At present i was just looking to video along as i find them (not flooding the channel) but releasing a video or 2 a week until support came, then id be happy to report as many as i see have potential!

I also need to work out how the reporting system would come through to me, credible sources needed, as what im trying to achieve here is helping out those who arent as technically minded as say myself to a level with CREDABILITY! I want people to be able to trustfully watch these videos otherwise i could not give 2 fucks and spend more time with my kids! Its something im willing to offer because this space, Crypto!!! its not a place we should be stealing from each other! Rather helping each other to thrive!.

ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

Again, Any and ALL feedback (especially on videos and if it they should be improved) would be helpful in allowing this channel to help as many as possible!
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

The first Episode of the ICO Scam Alert Series is now uploaded!

Keeping the video to 10 minutes should be enough to prove the scam without boring the viewer!
Suggestions suggestions!

https://youtu.be/F5xHOxIscHg

Colossus Of Crypto Youtube:
Sorry for the sound: I will be upgrading hardware as our channel progresses!

EP 1: ICO Scam Alert - AusCoin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------         
Introduction: Following the announcement of Australias ICO AusCoin,
originally asking for SEED Investors (pre-ico) i asked some questions
regarding ABN numbers, i was never answered. After checking their whitepaper
i confirmed no sense was made during the thought of the whitepaper. Rather than
tehcnical it seemed to beat around the bush without much technology. Pretty much
they want to bring in ATM's with bitcoin function but have created an ERC20 token in
the process, with no visable coding or any mention of the use of Auscoin it became clear.
The calculations on the initial whitepaper was wrong, promising ridiculous transaction
fees to early investors!

NOTES:

1% transaction fees redistributed without mention of other 99%
15million to ATMs for a 40mil ICO - no mention of other 25mil
No Proven mention of technology to support AusCoin Token - Only for it to be used for a purpose to distribute among those who helped investing in the ATMs

STAY AWAY FROM AUSCOIN ICO!

Thanks for viewing Criptopians! Like and Subscribe for more ICO Scam Alerts

Remember to always stay safe out there! When in doubt, ask questions!

This video was brought to you by the never ending research of a team
who want the best for everybody in the world!

Donation Addresses:

BTC: 1QE8wQp8iavD41i6Q7jsminaAjEmJonKwg

snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

That's a good concept. As long as you make sure you're correct about the ICO being a fraud. It would be very bad if you tainted a legit ICO and caused it to go high.

Also, do not make ICO recommendations. That would be manipulating the market.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Hi All,

Ive recently started an posted the first YouTube Channel related onto to Scam ICO's!

My aim is to pinch as many Scams as possible and prove them via Youtube broadcasting in an effort to reduce the newbies being taken for their investments! I am to report as many ICOs as i feel evident enough for an Episode, and would welcome any upcoming you may think has a not so feel good vibe to it! Check out my first vid -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufP-7DN5ngo

My first video aims at showing the technique in which we would identify Scams with the First of the ICO Scam Alert series (Ep1 currently in prep). The first as a sneak peak will be about staying away from AUSCoin. My youtube description is as follows - Ill be interested to know your thoughts!:

I started my journey through Cryptocurrency in 2011... Mining from a quad core on BTC.... Life is life! The important stuff comes now, years later when the world of ICO's appear in the space! I aim to bring only the most accurate faulty ICOs and what to look for! During my years ive come across great ICO's and really poor ones!

My Channel is designed and aimed at researching and advising of the potential fraudulent and scam looking ICO's. Including and limited to the technology being offered! This channel directly aims at giving new users as well as others the opportunity to have a technical lead advising of potential dangers!

I will not ask for money (however donations are accepted!) i will never ask you to invest into an ICO under my name! - Expect honest opinions regarding the technology behind an ICO!

Leave me a message or join me on Twitter!
Donation Addresses:
BTC: 1QE8wQp8iavD41i6Q7

Good way to avoid some scammers out there in cryptoworld. Also post some untrusted personalities if you have the links about them. So that first thing we see they are in a team of an ICO then we could initially avoid. There are some pictures that I saw three times in different ICO projects. And it kind of bugs me and think if that picture was some how made up or was just used.
Meksika

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

I would like to note the high growth of the Crypto-currency market due to the high price increase for the Crypto-currency among all the countries that have achieved the highest results and it is possible to single out novice crypts which have a very high potential
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

I saw your first video and it looks interesting.

I have only one complaint, you should look into fixing the background noise from the microphone, it's pretty annoying and it distracts from being able to listen to your voice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

I saw your first video and it looks interesting.

I have only one complaint, you should look into fixing the background noise from the microphone, it's pretty annoying and it distracts from being able to listen to your voice.

Yeh thanks mate, appreciate that and have noticed it. Ill see if i can use a head mic on the next lot of videos thanks for the feedback!
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

That's a good concept. As long as you make sure you're correct about the ICO being a fraud. It would be very bad if you tainted a legit ICO and caused it to go high.

Also, do not make ICO recommendations. That would be manipulating the market.

Thanks for the input mate - The best thing about this channel is i have a Facebook Group with only close friends that we share important information around! I would prefer to steer clear of recommending investing in ICOs but just rather, recommend on ICOs that do have scam... I would also like to add, whilst it is a world that needs thorough consideration when brainstorming, the Scams will usually be based on their lack of technology. An example is DADI.Cloud who was reported around as being a scam because they copied 300 words from SONMs whitepaper out of their original 11k... I wouldnt call an ICO a scam based on a shitty human error... But a major flaw.... That spikes my interest into diving deeper!
BakermanCrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

Sounds like a needed service.  Will watch!
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

Thanks mate. Such youtube channels are very useful.
But as for me, each ICO investor should make his own research as well.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

How do I make sure the video does not support multiple projects. so that the information provided impressed discredit and make investors run.
give a good opinion.!

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:51:50 AM

How do I make sure the video does not support multiple projects. so that the information provided impressed discredit and make investors run.
give a good opinion.!

Im not quite sure what youre asking?

Remember, im a Network Engineer by trade, so creating videos is actually a new experience for me but one that was certainly needed if i was willing to commit this work to the Crypto world! Could you be a bit more specific in what you would like to see?

Brainstorm with me here peeps, what would yous like to see coming out of Y.T channels that give insight to Scam ICOs only... What would u like those sorts of channels to focus on?
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

Good idea, I love your work. Nowadays, many people lazy to read and prefer to watch the video to gain more information. Especially in crypto world. Many ICO coming every day. And no one knows which ICO is a scam or legit. One question, what method do you use to define Scam ICO?

ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

Good idea, I love your work. Nowadays, many people lazy to read and prefer to watch the video to gain more information. Especially in crypto world. Many ICO coming every day. And no one knows which ICO is a scam or legit. One question, what method do you use to define Scam ICO?

Thanks for the words... I believe i mentioned it before and its certainly the whole process to the first video (Introduction)

I use some simple processes of elimination!
A) The technicality of the whitepaper - and if the token makes sense to the technology
B ) Most Important - References to code (and not a smart contract) Alpha/Beta versions are absolutely the thing to look for, but if GitHub pages are available then making sure that work is being done by more than 1 developer!
C) Researching a little on the team!

Usually with those 3 you can come up with a pretty clear picture of what the ICO has for itself!

Hope it helps, its certainly one major factor of checking to see Scams!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: