Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how does it works?!!  (Read 262 times)
Queen_A (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

i wanted to participate as a newbie in bounties , but some people say that it is better to stay active on forum for gaining rank and later get offers.
so what should i do?participate or not ? (translating job)
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

i wanted to participate as a newbie in bounties , but some people say that it is better to stay active on forum for gaining rank and later get offers.

I don't see what the difference would be in waiting until you are a higher member to do a translation bounty? I guess you would seem more trusted, but that's rarely the case anymore, i for one wouldn't necessarily trust a Member over a Jr Member, etc.

It's not like you're going to be a better translator with a higher rank, right?

stefarion

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

You can still participate in bounties if you have good translation skills or if you are popular on social media (having a lot of followers on twitter who engage with your tweets is pretty useful).

LE: you can check this post here about bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2885674.msg29684310#msg29684310

CrowdToken ICO BOUNTY - 500 000 free CRTK tokens for the winner, others share another 2mil. CRTKs
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

Like others have stated, if your translation skills are up to par with what the company is expecting, your rank shouldn’t matter. Just make sure to have some writing samples on hand to prove your ability to adequately translate any project.

I will say, however, that I hope you are here on the forums for more than just to earn money. We have a pretty great community here, and you can learn a lot about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Make sure to actively take part in good conversations, and don’t post one-liners. That way, when your account ranks up, you should have some merit points, as well, and you’ll be able to partake in some signature campaigns as well.

Welcome to the forums, take a look around and check out the many boards you can post on here.

Have fun!!

KonradKarl

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

A lot of bounty programs with good rewards have some limitations on user's ranks. So it was a good advice - if you will be active on the forum and will get more advanced status - your chances to be approved to a good bounty program will be much higher than now.
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

You don't necessary need to get higher rank before you start doing bounty
You can still participate in bounties if you are have a lot of followers on twitter and other social media
Queen_A (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

thank you all for your advices )
cerealnac

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Bounties should mostly be separate from forum ranking, they require technical, marketing, or translation skill rather than a large forum presence. So as a newbie or jr. member I think that most bounties should be attainable.
chiyenbtre

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

As a newbie, you can join airdrops, and translation if you have good English skills which can help you to translate materials/ ANN into your native language.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Ranking up and being able to communicate with other members here are one of the factors to be eligible in bounties. I know some of the veteran members here starts at tranlating other language into their native language. It may be a good start for some of the beginners.
They always say ranking up, it is only because most of the bounty programs are requiring a Member rank which is very easy to achieve, you only just need 10 Merits.

You can also join some of the logo making/ designing programs, if you have theses skills.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

You as a newbie you do not have to participate in bounty just keep on participating in the forum on till you are upgraded to another level even if you want to do bounty it is not all that you will some of the bounty you are not allowed as a newbie so the once you can do meet someone who is higher in rank than you to put you through.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Let me give you an example.
Will you ever be a father/mother? tomorrow or 9 months from now? That is, you have time to prepare. Read books, how to raise children, etc.
I think you have realized that you do not need to waste time and you can combine to receive merits (to be useful to this forum) and participate in the ICO in generosity. But remember 90-100% of your messages in the altcoins and generosity - will not lead you to passion your rank and gaining achievements.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

I wouldn't if i were you. You will have time for that in future.
First ensure you know forum more, whole topic you discussing (bitcoin/crypto).
While you will do that you will gain rank/activity and then maybe you can start thinking about campaigns.
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

Is it really possible to get in translation if your rank above than member? As I see only Members and higher are the people who do the translation. I mean paid translation, not free ones8)

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

You should combine business with pleasure. I think you know that expression. You can write good posts on this forum and help other people.Also in parallel to participate in bounty companies. It's very simple, how to wash your hands before eating )))))
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

participate the earlier as possible as long as you  are eligible from the bounty rules, some commone bounty rules are being active here at the forum, twitter account, discord account and some may require KYC.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

The first thing you need to know is that there are numerous bounty campaigns..
Signature campaign
Content campaign
Translation campaign
Social media campaign
Telegram campaign. And so much more..

And there are requirements for each of them,sadly you cannot actually participate in signature campaigns now as newbies aren't allowed to wear signatures,youll have to try and get 1 merit with 30+ activities to do that,,not so hard though..
  But if you're impatient,you can do other campaigns,if you can translate well, you'll thrive there... As for social media you'll need numerous followers ETC..

Just stay on the forum,read and learn..you'll get acquainted with All the information you need
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

Is it really possible to get in translation if your rank above than member? As I see only Members and higher are the people who do the translation. I mean paid translation, not free ones8)
Check the rules so you can know if there's a rank requirement on who can do translations. If there's no rank requirement then a newbie or a jr member is eligible to apply for a translation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Planeparke

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

"Learn to use the hook before you go fishing". I don't know how long you have been on this forum but a lot has changed here so I feel you should stick around, learn,make researches and be enlightened before you go into stuff like that. Believe me it's important.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: