Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Manager in Brazilian Portuguese needed  (Read 173 times)
Big Fish Recruitment (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:52:49 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 09:40:01 PM by Big Fish Recruitment

Hey, guys!

We have a unique opportunity for a skilled Community Manager to join the team at the beginning of the large international ICO project.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to get involved in great projects and activities.
You will be managing communication with participants in a question-answer style. Also you will be responsible for writing and developing scripts on the main issues of ICO implementation. You will also be able to support project's blog. You will be the representative of project and its ICO, answering the questions and providing detailed information.

What You Will Need To Succeed:

•   To be successful in this role, you will ideally need to have a background in Blockchain technologies and ICO;
•   Fluent written English and Brazilian Portuguese are essential;
•   Strong copywriting skill;
•   Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
•   Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels;
•   Good problem-solving skills;

Terms and Conditions: 1500$ net per month
Please, contact us before February 12th

If you are passionate about the opportunity to have work experience in the most dynamic market and to have opportunities for career growth and development, give us a chance to meet you!

Please, feel free to contact me on Telegram: @skvtatiana
alexandrecs

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

It's a really good offer, i'd love to accept, but to be honest i'm not sure about what you guys are looking for when you mean "Strong copywriting skill"... I searched for that at google and found something about "writing e-mails properly"...

Also, when you guys say "Also you will be responsible for writing and developing scripts" i'm not pretty confident on my developing skills...

Even though, i'm open for talking, maybe i can fit what you guys need =]... Maybe i dont have all the skills you guys are looking for, but you can be sure i'm a fast learner =]...

Anyway, hope you guys are succesful on your search and on your project as well...
Big Fish Recruitment (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:19:28 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 09:40:23 PM by Big Fish Recruitment

It's a really good offer, i'd love to accept, but to be honest i'm not sure about what you guys are looking for when you mean "Strong copywriting skill"... I searched for that at google and found something about "writing e-mails properly"...

Also, when you guys say "Also you will be responsible for writing and developing scripts" i'm not pretty confident on my developing skills...

Even though, i'm open for talking, maybe i can fit what you guys need =]... Maybe i dont have all the skills you guys are looking for, but you can be sure i'm a fast learner =]...

Anyway, hope you guys are succesful on your search and on your project as well...

Hi, thanks for your interest and for replying so fast!

Can you please contact me on my Telegram @skvtatiana ?

Looking forward to speak with you!
alexandrecs

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

Hi, thanks for your interest and for replying so fast!

Can you please contact me on my Telegram @Yuzhanova ?

Looking forward to speak with you!

Doins that asap =]
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

Very interesting offer  Wink

É muito bom que existam propostas como essa em nossa comunidade, isso demonstra o crescimento do movimento cripto e a relevância da comunidade Portuguesa no cenário global.
Moedas

Activity: 670
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

O engraçado é o nome do recrutador. " Big Fish". Meu Deus do céu, não tinha um nome mais criativo para o nick.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:41:14 AM

O engraçado é o nome do recrutador. " Big Fish". Meu Deus do céu, não tinha um nome mais criativo para o nick.

Grande filme do Tim Burton: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319061/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

Muito sugestivo mesmo, principalmente se vc joga poker... kkkk só me toquei desse detalhe agora. Eu falei com eles pelo telegram, estão oferecendo pagar em Fiat, mas ela falou que tem que ficar 12hrs ligado no telegram e eu definitivamente não teria esse tempo, mas acho um proposta válida para quem está desempregado.
arthurbonora

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

se bem que ja vi cada nick também que vou te contar, esse até passa!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: