Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining giving too small Reward  (Read 521 times)
Riptide_NVN

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

He's just a cranky little old man.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malthrax

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

Just like we can take the added effort to ignore such topics if we need to. Aren't you asking to be "spoonfed" information that is relevant to you by filtering out what you already know?
I'm not saying to spoonfeed them each time, but ignore them. Criticism does not do good all the time.

Criticism is educational, too.
Riptide_NVN

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Criticism is educational, too.
If delivered tactfully.

"Honey you look like a lardass in that outfit".

Nice knowing you.   Grin
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

He's just a cranky little old man.

I will be in twenty years, if the price of btc never goes up ... Lol.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

Mining is for highschool drop out losers that live out in buttfaq county out of nowhere with cheap electricity. Could have had a lambo if you bought any coin early last year $1000 bucks worth. Now you will have to send 25k on mining rigs to make 25k and break even if your lucky. And spend another 25k to upgrade hardware and earn nothing. Rinse and repeat. Welcome to miner bum life.
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:49:20 AM

What is it with the clowns hating on newbies?  We all had to start somewhere and im sure "your" newbie questions annoyed the heck out of someone that already knew the answer when "you" were a newbie.  So what. Be a teacher! Dont be a richard.  How hard is it to copy and paste a link to the answer if "you" are too lazy to type.

bro, youre the clown. read the whole thread. i already helped out OP.

It does not seem like he was replying to specifically. Don't hate.

we need a nublet sub-forum where all these "hau 2 lambo?" and "wut is best coinz 2 mine?" questions can be automatically sent.  Then, those who care to "teach" repeatedly can help, and those who don't want the continual eyesore won't have to see them.

My favorite is "why no (noun or verb)"?
gotminer

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:12:35 AM

What is it with the clowns hating on newbies?  We all had to start somewhere and im sure "your" newbie questions annoyed the heck out of someone that already knew the answer when "you" were a newbie.  So what. Be a teacher! Dont be a richard.  How hard is it to copy and paste a link to the answer if "you" are too lazy to type.

we need a nublet sub-forum where all these "hau 2 lambo?" and "wut is best coinz 2 mine?" questions can be automatically sent.  Then, those who care to "teach" repeatedly can help, and those who don't want the continual eyesore won't have to see them.

Oh come on man ... Lol ... Probably because English isn't their native language.  Not saying it isn't funny, because to me ... It just sounds like they are whiny cry babies.  In reality, I think it just comes across that way to those who only speak English.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

VR games giving ETH miners a fixed mining fees, great project one must look into it if you have got some ass crack miners in the basement.

ica7000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:19:10 AM

Oh come on man ... Lol ... Probably because English isn't their native language.  Not saying it isn't funny, because to me ... It just sounds like they are whiny cry babies.  In reality, I think it just comes across that way to those who only speak English.

It's from English speaking people.  A younger friend explained that it's "gamer lingo" - Most of the broken English from gamer Yanks is a weird form of stylized slang. 

Yeah, I don't get it.  Thank God. 
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:59 AM

Why are mining profits so low? Nicehash shows in profitable calculator for RX570 only $1.4  profits. Can anyone say why so few profits are giving?
 My mining Rig is Rx570 8GB

Your mining profit are so low because you choose the wrong GPUs manufacturer.
AMD are the bad GPUs to mine because they power consumption are a lot higher than nVidia GPUs.
When you still earn money with nVidia GPU, you loose money with AMD GPUs.
gotminer

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

It's from English speaking people.  A younger friend explained that it's "gamer lingo" - Most of the broken English from gamer Yanks is a weird form of stylized slang. 

Yeah, I don't get it.  Thank God. 

Now I'm really laughing, because I had no idea ... Lol.  I thought it was misuse of wording based on translation.  Tell your younger friend not to waste his life and gpu hashing power on gaming.  Or speaking gamer lingo for that matter.  Lol.  I work in Information Techology, so there are some gamers around in my day to day life.  Not hating on them at all (a gamer who started mining, actually introduced me to mining several months ago) ... I just hate the whining about high gpu prices, due to mining from those who sit around and play games with every minute of their spare time.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

VR games giving ETH miners a fixed mining fees, great project one must look into it if you have got some ass crack miners in the basement.
Your mining profit is too low because you didn't give all your effort in here and also you choose a wrong GPU's manufacture. If you want to get a huge amount of profit then choose mining that fits on what you want. Yes, you will just can receive huge amount of rewards if you will just give all your effort working and trusting this.
blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:05:53 AM

i get playing video games for fun, but millennials are wasting their lives away. when i was in high school, i could care less about video games. for me, the original xbox was the last gaming system i owned. after that, it was all about chasing pussy, smoking pot, and SAT tutors. kids these days... :sigh:
ica7000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

Sega Genesis,  Final Fantasy 4. 

Years later I got a Wii for one specific game:  Mario Kart. 
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

Why are mining profits so low? Nicehash shows in profitable calculator for RX570 only $1.4  profits. Can anyone say why so few profits are giving?
 My mining Rig is Rx570 8GB

and again....

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NEWBIES KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION " ITS TO LATE TO START MINING , IT IS STILL PROFITABLE ? WHY MY EARNING IS LESS THAN ALL THOSE ONLINE CALCULATORS TELLING ME"

No one can tell you !
Always going to be a 2 group of ppl who telling you it's ok go for it , or dont bc you just wasting ur money !
You have to make a decision for yourself !
Do your own research !
No one can tell you for sure what's going to happen with cryptocurrency !
No one can tell you it's going to be profitable for you or not !
No one can tell you how much profit you going to be able to make ! ( if you can make any at all )
No one can tell you the ROI ( return of investment) time !

None of those calculators you are seeing on the web can tell you what's coming tomorrow , months later or 6 months later !
Those calculators telling you about today , at that moment when you typing in your information !
None of those online calculators calculating pool luck !
None of those online calculators able to predict difficulty growth !
None of those online calculators can predict what would be the coin/$ exchanges rates tomorrow , months later or 6 months later a year later !

It's little bit of gambling , you must to decide you want to play on the lottery or not  Grin

! INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU'RE WILLING AND ABLE TO LOSE !
! INVEST WITH THE UNDERSTANDING , THAT YOU COULD LOSE EVERYTHING !

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: