Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining giving too small Reward  (Read 521 times)
crypto_sagor (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Why are mining profits so low? Nicehash shows in profitable calculator for RX570 only $1.4  profits. Can anyone say why so few profits are giving?
 My mining Rig is Rx570 8GB

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shizah

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

so you built a rig and started mining but have no idea how mining works or what you're doing and want to be spoon fed information when it resides under your nose?

please this forum doesn't need more of these posts
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

Why are mining profits so low? Nicehash shows in profitable calculator for RX570 only $1.4  profits. Can anyone say why so few profits are giving?

That is because the price of Bitcoin has fallen during last week with only a small recovery taking place these last few days. A good RX 570 8GB with a modified bios would give you about 2.2-2.5 USD daily with actual price of Bitcoin. You just have to flash your card with Polaris Bios Editor but judging from your initial post I am not going in details as I think you have no idea what it is. I invite you to read google guides on modifying bios of your card/s if you want to achieve these results.
shizah

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

this guy has made threads about this already, he clearly just wants someone to log into his machine and mine coins for him so he can sit back and order his lambo. stop helping these people lol
burntmytoast

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

Difficulty went up and price went down. You should do a bit more reading.
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

When mining using Nicehash, it switches an algorithm which is considered a profitable. Then the coin from algorithm it on convert to Bitcoin while price a Bitcoin is decreasing. That's one the cause to be your profit has low.

gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

Waaa Waaa ... You poor fucking baby.

Lol .... Also HMMMMMMM ... Do your fucking research .... Maybe NH is good for you, maybe not ... What are your hashrates mining cryptonight coins straight up?  And which miners and which pools?  Jesus Christ, post some motherfucking info, so someone here has something to compare it to your NiceHash bitchin ass!

Post some fucking results or get the fuck out.  DONE.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

Lol .... Also HMMMMMMM ... Do your fucking research .... Maybe NH is good for you, maybe not ... What are your hashrates mining cryptonight coins straight up?  And which miners and which pools?  Jesus Christ, post some motherfucking info, so someone here has something to compare it to your NiceHash bitchin ass!

hey hey hey,  dont hate on the nicehash. in times of uncertainty, pointing a few rigs at nicehash makes me feel comfortable.

https://www.nicehash.com/miner/34RV1eTFYKFcx5AqF5rJTPB7KCbv4hdYk7

pays pretty good too.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

hey hey hey,  dont hate on the nicehash. in times of uncertainty, pointing a few rigs at nicehash makes me feel comfortable.

pays pretty good too.

I'm not hating on them.  I have a few rigs on NH as well.  I'm just calling out the OP, because he can't do his own fucking homework.  That's all. 

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

what you mine? Have you checked the sustainability before setting up the rig? People generally think that they will get a lot of profit while mining but they eventually land in ROI after 2 years.

blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

pays pretty good too.

I'm not hating on them.  I have a few rigs on NH as well.  I'm just calling out the OP, because he can't do his own fucking homework.  That's all. 

lol i was just kidding. nicehash is like the dark side. all those snipers that point hash power at new coins. i use it anyways though, gotta get that btc!
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Get out of nicehash then you will see your profit increase greatly and don't forget that mining is a long term, if you are mining for profits now then you will be disappointed. If you want fast and easy money then learn to buy and sell coins, trading gives thousand times more profit than mining.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
remauto1187ma

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

What is it with the clowns hating on newbies?  We all had to start somewhere and im sure "your" newbie questions annoyed the heck out of someone that already knew the answer when "you" were a newbie.  So what. Be a teacher! Dont be a richard.  How hard is it to copy and paste a link to the answer if "you" are too lazy to type.
vacarosie200

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

the reward drop so much just because the price for Video cards go up very much ... NiceHash try to recover the 4700 Btc stolen, from miner with 1 or 2 video cards ...
if you what nicehash to give you more money, you have to buy more cards and contact Nicehash to sign a contract for mining farms ( minimum it's a rig with 6 gpu) . they will pay you 4 times more than that.

happy mining with your new rigs
D1NG0

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

What is it with the clowns hating on newbies?  We all had to start somewhere and im sure "your" newbie questions annoyed the heck out of someone that already knew the answer when "you" were a newbie.  So what. Be a teacher! Dont be a richard.  How hard is it to copy and paste a link to the answer if "you" are too lazy to type.

bro, youre the clown. read the whole thread. i already helped out OP.

It does not seem like he was replying to specifically. Don't hate.
malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

What is it with the clowns hating on newbies?  We all had to start somewhere and im sure "your" newbie questions annoyed the heck out of someone that already knew the answer when "you" were a newbie.  So what. Be a teacher! Dont be a richard.  How hard is it to copy and paste a link to the answer if "you" are too lazy to type.

bro, youre the clown. read the whole thread. i already helped out OP.

It does not seem like he was replying to specifically. Don't hate.

we need a nublet sub-forum where all these "hau 2 lambo?" and "wut is best coinz 2 mine?" questions can be automatically sent.  Then, those who care to "teach" repeatedly can help, and those who don't want the continual eyesore won't have to see them.
shizah

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

MALTHRAX is correct

to many of these guys coming here just looking to get rich with no effort put forth at all, you suckers want to keep spoonfeeding them go ahead but they should have a subforum
D1NG0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

MALTHRAX is correct

to many of these guys coming here just looking to get rich with no effort put forth at all, you suckers want to keep spoonfeeding them go ahead but they should have a subforum

I believe you and me alike crawl the forums to check new news or some other profitable methods that have been uncovered, and we can quite easily stick to and comment on those. But it is obvious the only use of your account is to criticize and not add anything constructive or helpful. IF you do have another account where you have dropped off pearls of wisdom, a secondary account only goes to show that ballooned up ego of yours projected on anyone less proficient than you. You can choose to ignore and leave them to their ignorant self, OR point them in the right direction, regardless of whether their intentions were to just profit or help the chain.
shizah

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

spoon feeding the retards doesn't help anyone, if these guys cant be bothered to use google for an hour to figure out their problems they do not deserve help from the community.

there is a small population of white knights who live to do work for other but this should be contained in a subforum IMO
D1NG0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

Just like we can take the added effort to ignore such topics if we need to. Aren't you asking to be "spoonfed" information that is relevant to you by filtering out what you already know?
I'm not saying to spoonfeed them each time, but ignore them. Criticism does not do good all the time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: