Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your strategy in cryptocurrency?  (Read 110 times)
Me.n.KHOF4SH (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

Best Social Media services

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

What do you want to do? Hodl your coins for years and trade forever or cash out when you get enough money?

Social Media Services
Telegram   Youtube   Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn
Contact Via DM
nkucoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

What do you want to do? Hodl your coins for years and trade forever or cash out when you get enough money?

please i would love to know what HODL is all about. i see people talk about it online but i have not actually digest the how its being applied etc
Me.n.KHOF4SH (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

Best Social Media services

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

please i would love to know what HODL is all about. i see people talk about it online but i have not actually digest the how its being applied etc

check this out and you completely get it

https://coinsutra.com/hodl-popular-cryptocurrency-terms/

Social Media Services
Telegram   Youtube   Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn
Contact Via DM
rillater

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Seen the exponential growth that critpos  have had in recent years, my strategy is to buy and hodl long term. If the price rises, you can withdraw a little each time to spend it, leaving most of the investment that continues to produce profits.
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Easy Come Easy Go. Crypto can be the easiest way to make money and remember it can also be the vice versa. I would not suggest passive investing in Crypto. I have seen many people lost huge amount of money in crypto here. Every one should do his own due diligence and home work. Long term investment in Crypto is not to hit and hide. You hit and watch. Also don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.
mertzu

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

my strategy is buy low, sell high, but it's getting harder and harder
Clearwaterski

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

I am going to hold, especially the ones I receive via airdrops or bounties.  Holding is my nature.  I have had moderate success buying and holding stocks and I will do the same with the Cryptos.  If by some stoke of luck  I hit a coin big like bitcoin, I would probably cash out 74%, but still hold onto the other 25%. 
mixany

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

I will also invest in the crypto currency for a long time, and earn the coins in the bounty to save for a good rate
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

I'm waiting until crypto will grow to the moon
ErrorLogCEO

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

Buy in the red and sell in the green. As simple as that.
I'll hodl some BTC forever, just for fun.
Even if I lose that money in the end and BTC fails, I'll at least tell my children that I tried to make them rich.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: