Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:32:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3420 times)
brainitterem

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

Its better to not leave your work, because cryptocurrencies can give you some minus and make you bankrupt , best is to still work and do crypto in free time so you will be safe and have somewhere to earn money.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

if there are no heavy financial obligations (debts, family, etc.) then I would say go for it Smiley but seriously, it all depends on your dedication and strong nerves. in this market there are no simple ways as there are not in any other.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?

I think you should be very careful with this decision. Although there are so many cryptocurrencies which are giving trust and hope, there is nothing obvious about its future. In my opinion, it is better to trade in free times.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

It is up to you, for me you can do both. But it is a good idea to focus in cryptocurrencies too because it is easy to be a millioner here than in working an ordinary job. The incentives is really different and no comparisson.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Do not hurry with this decision. And if you do not have enough money saved for at least half a year so you do not just rely on the crypto market, you better not leave the job now.
Good luck  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

I join those people who say that we should not hurry.
you can leave work only when you have already become rich, the market is very volatile
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Do not rush to make decisions, friend.
The world of crypto currency is such that today you can be on top of wealth, and tomorrow at the very bottom of poverty.
Have you already bought a house and a car? Did you provide best education for your children (if you have them)?
Do you get a passive dose that is more than your salary?
If the answer is "yes", then you really can think about getting fired from work. If "no" - it is better not to leave and not lose stability.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

If you are a good trader why not? but i arent do not try do leave your job for cryptocurrency because you will never know when will cryptocurrencies failed.It is better to have a decent job beside cryptocurrency sidelines because what if cryptocurrency collapse? who wont have anything left for you.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

First and foremost, keep your job. You need to sustain yourself first while trading cryptocurrency at the same time. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile, speculative and unpredictable, so we may not know if it may come up or down.

The only way that you can quit your job is if you have a sustainable business that you've invested from the cryptocurrency profits that would give you passive income over and over again.

Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

If you really know what you are doing,and you are a good trader why not? if you are going to have more profits than working with a company that is the best decision you would do,but if you arent that good trader i dont suggest to leave your job,because you might lose all of your investments.Like what others are saying only invest what you can affor to lose because cryptocurrency market has high volatility.

neatworld

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

In my opinion, the only way this is viable at the moment is if you have multiple income streams eg: rental income, side hustle of some sort like freelancing in something. Then you could perhaps consider stepping away from the traditional 9 to 5 and making this your 'full time' job. But the world of crypto trading is still so young and volatile that I wouldn't even consider this unless I was in such demand in my field that I could easily get another job in the future.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

For now I spend more time focusing on crypto because focusing on this field is an alternative way to earn an online income that looks very promising, and I've been feeling much more satisfactory results.
Ravvish2

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

Be risky what you beleive in.Be positive.Becoming Full Time cry trader, decision is upto you.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

It is depends on your capacity,do you have some source of income other than cryptocurrencies? if you are a good trader and if you can ear 15% of more daily it is indeed the best thing to do because you can earn a lot in trading if you know what you are doing.But if not i suggest you stick with your job and make cryptocurrency as your sideline.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Do you think that is a wise decision, I don't know how well paid is your current day job, but one thing with crypto is that you can do it part time, but if you think the reward of going full time into it is higher and will lead to live changing financial status, you can go full time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

I do not think that it will be a good idea. Trade and investment are too unstable. You always need to have an additional source of income.   
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

I think this is quite an adventure, because investing in cryptographic markets is not a very stable income, so it would be difficult to sustain life without additional income,so i think that you should have a job.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Depends of your abilities. And your finance resources.

First is what do you understand by " dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency"? Day trading? Picking and investing in ICOs?
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

You need check all before to do it! I think crypto is best way to get profit!
husencoe

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

I think the cryptocurrency world can be more promises that manual work, but there is not always like your hope. The cryptocurrency world cann't predict. That maybe give you stuck in a few moments. In my side, the best is you stay working like usually and work for cryptocurrency in a part time. But, If you have much money to deposit into cryptocurrency, it always depend on you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: