Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3423 times)
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

At this time, I can not afford to leave work and completely devote myself to cryptocurrencies. Today I can sell something, and tomorrow there will be a lull in the market for a couple of months, and I can not withdraw money at a profit. And in real life I have many responsibilities to relatives and employees who depend on me. This sounds, of course, very cool. But in these circumstances it is not possible for me.

pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?
You can do that if you have big capital to trade,or if you are an expert in trading using both technical and fundamental analysis.But if you dont have any idea you should start reading to learn some basic technical analysis,i started at ivnestopedia there will be a lot of technical lessons if you didnt get the lesson search some tutorials in youtube and after just few months you will be an expert trader.

surija18

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Not a good idea. If you need pay monthly bills better to keep job. Otherwise you wouldnt ask that question, would you?
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

i still prefer to work will doing cryptocurrency because we cannot sure if you can get profit and trades everyday but if you are a good trader maybe you can pulled it of but i still prefer to hold long term ones while working

Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

This would be great if you are good in trading and can handle the pressure. I think working form home is not for everyone, but if it is for you, I would say:  Go ahead!
indeed not everyone in this field,
people's thinking is different, work at home also requires considerable energy and thought, and that is us.
youre right!
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Ask yourself, do you have the required trading skill to do full time crypto? if not then what are you gonna do to earn money from crypto, bounty? If you are confident in your trading skill then it's fine to quit and do crypto full time but if you are gonna be a full time bounty then stop it before it's too late.

lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

I think you don't have to quit your job, when you can both have at the same time. Especially this time, too much increase everywhere and to everything like foods, gasoline and etc. We have to be more practical nowadays.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

You should never ever leave your job for anything.  If you have reach a point where  you are wealthy in Bitcoin,  that may be a good idea otherwise stick with your job and climb that career ladder.  The experience will help you even more by the time you take on cryptocurrency as a full time job.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

Well, of course brave people can afford to deal with crypto-currencies in full time, if you do not have any encumbrances, if there is no credit or debts or there is money for the first half of the year, then I think that you can live and work full time on crypto-currencies.
MrDarkElf

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

What you will doing? Blockchain is very perspective area with good potential to grow and lack of expertise. So if you have the a good offer from a blockchain firm than you should accept. Also you should discuss ti with your family, I think that they can give good advise to you.

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

It depends on what you plan to do. If you want to trade on crypto ( and you are a good trader) then Yes, definitely worth it. If you want earn on bounty\airdrop the certainly there is no. Bounty does not bring a lot of money and live only on income from the bounty impossible.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

That was not a good choice to dedicate and leave your job in crypto currency what if crypto currency falls then your investment will suffer . But if you have stable income even though you dont have a job then go dedicate yourself in crypto currency world . If you can also take the risk in dedicating yourself in crypto currency go for it . Just think before you do that or you are going to suffer and regret it in your entire life because your decision will make your future will feel hell or heaven.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

The crypto market provides us with great opportunities, but we must remember that if the yield is high, then the risk is higher.
This rule always works!
Simple but yet very useful, if you have a mindset that leads you to become successful then you must learn each aspect that create impact to this market, knowing what is good for your investment will lead you to research more deeper, I think if you are willing to take some risk then you can achieved your goal but always have an alternatives just in case you fail in your first try.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

I can't really answer your question verbally yes or no because I think you need to determine if you want to hold or leave based on some certain question I will ask you. Firstly is your job well paid, Is it time consuming and responsibilities at home over weighing? If the answer to this question is  No, No and no. Then you can do full time crypto but if otherwise will say you should manage both.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

Only if you are sure that you will be able to provide for yourself and your family. There is no doubt that it is always risky to deal with crypto-currencies, but here there are many ways to earn various tokens, which you can later sell. In addition, the crypto-currencies are the future, and the popularity and demand for them will only grow. The choice is yours!  Wink
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

Will someone leave a job or something in order to obtain a full time in doing cryptocurrency trading?
Is that what you meant?If that's what you meant,then my answer would be a no.Why,because for me i can do both without sacrificing something.I can do cryotocurrency trading whenever i have my break or free time.Then doing my job for my family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

There is a lot of financial rewards to being in crypto currencies, but I would go as far as to leave my place of employment until success in cryptos is achieved. I have meet a few people who have made that mistake to their detriment. The market can be very unpredictable and having income flowing in during bear markets is essential.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

It is really depends on the situation you are in,if you have a big capital to start trading you and you are an experienced trader it would be good choice to do this full time,but if you arent a good trader you dont need to giveup your job because you might lose your initial investment in trading,trading is recommended because it can give you a lot of profits compare to mining,and ICO investments.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

yes,why not.if you have lots of knowledge about mining,trading,bounty then you can leave from your job.becouse nowadays cryptocurrency makes a man perfect, so that you can try.
best of luck for your upcoming future.
thanks

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

This is a great idea but you need to understand what exactly you are going to do and on what level your knowledge now. Throw everything and start from scratch to start trading is not a way.
do u know da way? Wink)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: