Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3412 times)
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:17:49 AM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?
It depends if you have enough funds to support you daily needs without a job. Quitting a job is tough decision to make because here are many things to consider specially when you already have a family to fed.  you have to weigh the risk and the good effect in case you choose full time in crypto.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:40:30 AM

I assume you are referring to 'trading' when you said you are leaving your job for full-time-cryptocurrency. This is good but super risky at the same time. Sure, cryptocurrencies are something right now, lots of new millionaires everyday, x10-x100 or even x1000 in a short time. But don't forget that most of the cryptocurrencies are decentralized. Pump and dump schemes in exchanges / market are not illegal because crypto market is not regulated. Not to mention the fluctuative in prices.. you could lose all of your money in seconds.

Unless you got yourself a lot of savings or back-up plans, I think this is a stupid idea and very risky. Maybe if you are good in programming or coding stuff, you can create a good ICO project and devote all of your time in it. This is better!
Lonego104

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

Cutting a goose that lays golden eggs are very risky move but I hope you will succeed at your new career path. Since you have already quit your job master well the art of trading and also focus on other generating income activities here in the forum such as bounty works and air drops.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

Dont leave your job man,
You have to keep a real job, crypto only for part time, and to fill the spare time, although it gives a lot of profit but crypto speculation is very significant,

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PatM14

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

dont leave your job unless youre an guru in day trading, or have an alternate steady flow of income or no bills to pay.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

Let think first, if you want to invest your full time in crypto then what should you do? Trading or Investing ICO or just holding for lonng term, consider carefully because working in crypto is quite boring and stressful, specially in trading, it quite stressful when we have to spend our time in watching the fluctuation from the market. So it is quite difficult for us to work full time in crypto.

sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:47:45 AM

when you are already suitable and your need  to daily life is fulfil then you use all time of cryptocurrency market. becase market any time move low and up.so be carefully.
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

Yes, if you have nothing to worry. If you are the daily bread earner or you have to pay any bill or you dont have good bank balance or asets then you shouldn't. Because cryptocurrency trading is very risky business

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

In life anything that has advantage must surely has disadvantage. Being a full time cryptocurrency member it's nice and profitable but also very risky.
Cryptocurrency is a thing you can not predict in terms of price fluctuation, scam,  dump coins and so on. I think it's important you have a little back up.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Yes, if you have nothing to worry. If you are the daily bread earner or you have to pay any bill or you dont have good bank balance or asets then you shouldn't. Because cryptocurrency trading is very risky business

Yes crypto currency trading is risky and bit tricky so we need to have enough fund to run our life at least for 6 months before making trading as the primary full time job so I would not suggest this for those who are not financially stable.

Am I spamming? Report me!
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

before get in full time  get a good knowledge in cryptocurrency, make  sure that you don't hesitate in crisis and get the decision through analyses information ( always keep a backup money )

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

You can easily become a millionaire by becoming a daytrader in Cryptocurrencies.  All you have to do is start with a billion dollars...

Really funny...with a billion dollars starting up a trade?

Well for OP,  you need to work with your time and merge job with crypto together. Crypto is not a stable means of income because is just a side attraction most times but I believe your job can be more stable as you can plan with the little that come into your pocket.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

before get in full time  get a good knowledge in cryptocurrency, make  sure that you don't hesitate in crisis and get the decision through analyses information ( always keep a backup money )

Yes it purely depends on the financial status of the individual if we have to get into full time crypto then we need to.make sure we are financially secured to handle crisis as trading is not a cup of tea for everyone as it can give profits as well as showing dump.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Before you leave your job for crypto, you should ask yourself do you really have to delicate 8 or 9 hours a day for crypto and are you able to support yourself. If not, keeping your job will be a better idea.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

If you have e decent amount to start trading and if you are a good trader which can make a n averafe 10-15% daily gains you can leave your job because you can make a lot of money if you focus in trading,but i suggest if you have any source of income to do not let cryptocurrency eat your life,money would be there but your career is once in a life time.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

I am sure you have your answer already. If you leave your job however be sure you apply yourself into developing tradeable skill in cryptocurrency. Skill that will enable you to earn for a long time. Daily job pays bills but what make you rich is your skill set!

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

I think it is not good idea, because the risk of working only with crypto currencies still very high. It is better to keep your real job, and working with crypto currencies only in your free time. Even if you make smaller profit but you are a lot safer than losing your job and doing only work with crypto.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

Um, since you are a newbie with very little posts, I would say:

NO

I'm making huge assumptions here, but if you are new to crypto, then there is a lot to learn before you start making consistent and sustainable income.
If you are seasoned trader, well, then you wouldn't be here asking that question.

The biggest problem about quitting your job to do crypto is: sustainability.

How much money you make off of trading is not your income because you have to reinvest it to keep the income coming for days, weeks, months, years.
What that means is, if you want to have, say, a 50k usd a year salary, you profit from crypto has to way above and beyond that.
If you just sell all you investments off to walk away with 50k, then that's it, a one shot profit and your done.

Some people dream of hitting a million dollars and then quitting.  That also is absolutely ridiculous.
You think 1million is a lot of money nowadays and will last the rest of your life and make it so you can leave your kids and grandkids something behind?
Pshaw, no way.

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

When you are confident that if you do full time cryptocurrency you will achieve success why not? if you are good trading or atleast you have some money to start mining why not? but if you dont have any of these,i wouldnt recommend you to do that because you could lose everything in just one wrong move in the market.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

when you are already suitable and your need  to daily life is fulfil then you use all time of cryptocurrency market. becase market any time move low and up.so be carefully.

Yes that's a fair ask before we start crypto as the full time it is better to gain more knowledge and do more research and probably join any bounty campaign or signature campaign to make some money and save it so that off we decide to get into crypto for full.time those earnings from bounty or signature campaign will be the saviour.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: