Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3423 times)
lowtalker

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

I agree with other posters, depending on how you live, this could be a really great move.  Hopefully you don't have a lot of monthly bills, or at least they value of them isn't that great, and you live within your means.  If you have these, and a lot of patience (for the times the market is not going the way you'd like), sounds like it could be a great move!  It will definitely give you the time you absolutely need to crypto full time.  Good luck!
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

I already did that and made more money from trading that i would if i did my job for wich i went to college for 5 years,this is much easier if you are coming from shity country like i am where average paycheck is 300$ Grin
But gotta say this trading is way more stressful then my previous job
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?

do not do it, if you do not have a good experience, you can just be trash and will only experience the worst story of your life as the most loyal unemployed
learn first, then add knowledge little by little

franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

in essence the decision is yours because it is you who determine your way of life, if I will not leave my job because we will get 2 income
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

Being in a full time in cryptocurrencies are good because you can spend all your time to do work or the task you must fullfil but it has also a negative effects. Stable job gives you money regularly with the same amount. Cryptocurrencies give you profit not regularly but bigger when you have more skills and knowledge about it. It depends how much is you experience here in crypto mate
Yes i agree full time work in cryptocurrency is good when you have more knowledge and skill because it can give you a lot of earning. Also being full time can possible to you to be a millionaire in the end of the year, especially you do hold, trading and investing.
korchenkov

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

Well, if you have success in some another occupation, and you like it, it's better to safe your old job. But if you don't like it, you can try something new
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

It's a good idea, first of all, to gain experience and profit, and only then can you give up your job.

Cryptocurrency is profitable, and you must have a fund that can sustain your daily needs before the trading day.
I think it's not a good idea to quit on your job, there are difference between crypto currency and regular job. But it depends on your skills and experience on crypto world and if you have a lot of savings I think you may quit.
I agree with you, that's not good idea to quit on the job and it's true it depends on what you have. If you have a lot of money, skills and experience on crypto. If I have a lot of money and saving for the future, I quit on my job and focus on cryptocurrency.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

If you already have enough knowledge, experience and skills on doing full-time crypto, then I think that you can leave your job. But, as long as you still can sustain your lifestyle even without a job. You don't necessarily need to leave your job though, you can still gain knowledge even with long term investments and just have to check the charts sometimes. But it's your decision, you can never know unless you try. 
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

sure it's a good thing because in the field of crypto is very much more favorable when compared to jobs that exist in real life at the moment. focus on crypto is very promising.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

it is not suggested that you leave your job for cryptocurrency,
unless you have enough experience on cryptocurrencies and the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

Leaving  your job to take up cryptocurrency job is a risk that is not worth taking considering the fact that you have to learn all the jobs related to cryptocurrencies e.g trading, mining, programming e.t.c  you can combine your job with trading or mining and become successful.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Leaving  your job to take up cryptocurrency job is a risk that is not worth taking considering the fact that you have to learn all the jobs related to cryptocurrencies e.g trading, mining, programming e.t.c  you can combine your job with trading or mining and become successful.
It will not be effective, you will have to work half a day on normal work, and you will devote the remaining free time to crypto currencies. Much more effective will be to quit the main job and only deal with crypto currency, but this requires a stock of money.
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

If you know how to trade and can make enough. But I would say to still keep your jobs and don't sell crypto to pay bills just yet. If you can have an income and let your coins ride is where the biggest gains will be made. Also, it depends what coins you have and hold and where those will take you. IMO, its all up to you .

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

You can fully dedicate yourself to the crypto currency only if you have certain knowledge in this field, practical skills for this and for a certain time of a livelihood, since the crypto currency usually does not bring quick income. However, vseravno, it is necessary to weigh all the circumstances before deciding to deal only with the crypto currency and receive income only from it.
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

It will not be effective, you will have to work half a day on normal work, and you will devote the remaining free time to crypto currencies. Much more effective will be to quit the main job and only deal with crypto currency, but this requires a stock of money.

I am afraid it is not only money that are needed. Without the required experience level all any money invest will be just thrown away.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

As newbie learn about trading first before thinking of making it a full-time work. Also have some backup plans in a situation where there is dip in the market.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

It's a Big NO for me, Bitcoin and Crypto is not stable sometimes it goes up and sometimes go down, so much better you don't leave your regular job because Bitcoin can do as a part time job same to exchange.
Jackypot (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

It's a Big NO for me, Bitcoin and Crypto is not stable sometimes it goes up and sometimes go down, so much better you don't leave your regular job because Bitcoin can do as a part time job same to exchange.

Thanks for the advice "we are analyzing"
hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

If you salary is shit, I think you can earn more by staying home and just participating in Bounty Campaigns, you can earn a few thousands of dollars per month if you give your full attention to it.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

The first question is how much do you earn on your job now? do you have  family and etc , you provided really small amount of info

if 50-100 euro I would say - yes
if 1k - I would say no

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: