Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3412 times)
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?
It depends on the capital in trading you have right now and the lifestyle or expenses you have to spend in a monthly basis. Crypto market has its own season, there are season that it is red market for 3 months. If you can survive that long without compromising your capital, maybe you can do fulltime. Make sure you do full time and not fooling time because you will suffer the consequence of what you did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

I'm just a part timer in cryptocurrency because of being hectic of my schedule in my school. As a graduating student, education is my priority. I should not allow anything that can affect my studies.
arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

First and foremost, keep your job. You need to sustain yourself first while trading cryptocurrency at the same time. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile, speculative and unpredictable, so we may not know if it may come up or down. The only way that you can quit your job is if you have a sustainable business that you've invested from the cryptocurrency profits that would give you passive income over and over again.  Cool
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

I see the majority of the replies are focused on telling you to keep your job: that's a good advice and something you should listen to carefully  Wink
kumar0088

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

Its up to you mate if you earned alot in crypto by doing different manner than your real job. 450,000 MTCs per person, limit to first 20,000 sign up.  As of Feb 18, 2018  signed up and obtained the airdrop. Proof of PromotionThen you need to leave it and stay on your house and make some money on crypto in full time . But i think much better to do both 'cause sometimes the valued of bitcoin is not stable  and perhaps real job is a big help also to sustain our daily expenses while the value of crypto is down. 
Home Page:   https://marineco.in/
Official DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Community Telegram: https://t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

Nice idea, but very risky. For full-time crypto currency you need a start-up capital. It's for following purposes:
1. Money as a pillow in case of an unsuccessful investment
2. At the beginning it may be not possible to obtain a stable income
3. Indeed, you need money to start invest
4. If you just started participating in bounty, you will get the first money in 4-6 months
emmersonhahn87

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:34:20 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 03:27:08 AM by emmersonhahn87

Hey!
Marineco has the current technology is superior, I very much believe in their platform, they will advance in the future. I personally love this project. Artificial intelligence will be a technological breakthrough in the future. Please see here about their ICO https://marineco.in/
Not stop there at the moment they have launched trading floor https://f1cx.com/markets/mtcdge after people get their coin can move to the floor sale always. Liquidity is very good. Take advantage of this opportunity.
Please visit: https://marineco.in/
ICO details: https://marineco.in/ico
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

If you are confident that you can become a full-timer in cryptocurrency that could sustain yourself in your daily needs and wants for your family, then go for it and see what happens. As for me, there's no such thing as stability when it comes to cryptocurrency trading because of its unpredictability and high volatility. Not only that, it is highly speculative like no other.

If I were you, full-time cryptocurrency is such a bad idea unless you are making a lot of free money in airdrops and bounties on a consistent basis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

Well deciding for your self if you really want go full time in crypto currency is a very difficult decision to make especially this days when crypto market is crumbling down almost all of the good crypto currencies market value is falling down and all we have to do is wait until the market value of all the crypto currency that we are holding will start increasing again but until now I would gonna say to you that I would still stick to my regular job that always supports me in my daily needs.
Now a very difficult situation on the crypto currency market, all coins are very cheap, so I agree that at the moment, it's useless to give up your main job. But at the moment you can buy different coins at a very attractive price and continue to work on normal work. After some time, the coins will grow and you will get very much  Smiley
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

Well deciding for your self if you really want go full time in crypto currency is a very difficult decision to make especially this days when crypto market is crumbling down almost all of the good crypto currencies market value is falling down and all we have to do is wait until the market value of all the crypto currency that we are holding will start increasing again but until now I would gonna say to you that I would still stick to my regular job that always supports me in my daily needs.
Now a very difficult situation on the crypto currency market, all coins are very cheap, so I agree that at the moment, it's useless to give up your main job. But at the moment you can buy different coins at a very attractive price and continue to work on normal work. After some time, the coins will grow and you will get very much  Smiley
Buy coins now and continue to work on normal work is a great idea! After the coins are heavily pricey, you will no longer have to work, you will only need to invest and spend money.  Cheesy

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

If you can survive till stable in cryptocurrency then good move to be full time trader or involvement in the cryptocurrency. Initial stage is read more to learn and get expertise it will lead to take good decisions.It is good to be early part of crypto world and it is possible to earn more than regular job.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ashlyvash00

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Full time in crypto is a good way to ewrn more profit. But for me ill take the lart time job. Im working in a private company while doing crypti. As long as i didnt have enough profit to build a bussiness and enough saving for future. I will bot quit in my regular workplace. But if reach that goal i will take the full time crypto
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

I don't think that its a good idea. Despite the high potential earning which you can potentially making by working full time with crypto currencies, but the risk is still high as well because the market isn't yet really stable and the prices still very volatile right now. So better to keep your job, while working with crypto in your free time.
Skroojee

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

Depends on how you're going to do it. In my opinion, in order not to work and fully devote time to cryptocurrency, you must either trade on the stock Exchange, or trade and maintain your blog (or something like that).

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

The decision is yours to make. Kindly take a while and think about it more. Keeping  your job is better because it has insurance benefits and th salary is there. Being fulltime in crypto is good if your profit is far more than your job salary.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

I believe that this is a private matter for everyone. Someone can afford to quit his job and earn, taking part only in the bounty. Only I can not be sure that this is a permanent income, and therefore I combine it with the main work.

djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

Don't forget that the crypto market isn't really stable, and the crypto prices still volatile. If you are making huge amounts monthly by working with crypto and you feel that it need your full time then go ahead, but if it is not the case then don't take this risk and keep your real job.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

only if you are a very risky person Smiley in fact, to provide for yourself only at the expense of crypto currencies is quite possible. the only problem is that the incomes will be very unstable and unpredictable, especially the first time.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
babay_ko

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

If you are strong in this business, and crypto brings you enough income, I think yes. But if you are not sure, I do not think so.

just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

Depends on how you're going to do it. In my opinion, in order not to work and fully devote time to cryptocurrency, you must either trade on the stock Exchange, or trade and maintain your blog (or something like that).
If he is going to just work on cryptocurrency trading it then he might not have a chance to achieve his dreams. That requires a lot of capital to start.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: