Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3415 times)
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

I strongly discourage you from leaving your regular job. I think this is a very reckless speculation. of course in crypto you really need knowledge and broad insight. the market does not always grow every time the correction can always happen anytime. well this is what will be a problem for beginners.

diickydbo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

I think it all goes down to these vital questions. How long have you been here and how much have you made so far? I think this is a big decision and it requires a lot of deliberation before taking any action one will regret for a life time.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

I do not think this is a great option, you can not see the future of Crypto, and it's repository of absolute trust. Your full-time job is stable and does not worry about the future, so do not be stupid leaving your current job.

kiddddddd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Yes if you have no bills to pay and grow your own food Grin
It all depends on how successful you are at day trading. You can't rely on long term hodls if you need it to pay for your daily life otherwise you might be in for a spot of trouble during the next dump. The market always pumps and dumps, best to just bag some cheap alts now while you can

Highly agree with you we can't rely on btc or altcoins for daily life.Crypto market are so volatile and unpredictable and tho it's true that you can earn huge amount in trading but for assurance of your daily expenses montly bills and other extra cullicular activities you need a monthly income.

But it will always you(topic author) who can make a best decision and what will you profit more.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?

I highly advise not going thru with it, at least for the time being. You should reconsider the effects and
likely possible outcome when financially you might be in a tight spot and cryptocurrency isn't
doing well like it used to. Take a moment to formulate options, everything is uncertain even with
your job and life as well as cryptocurrencies. Options are always favored in any aspects, in fact it's
a clever strategy to cover all tracks. But if your prepared and passionate about going full time with
crypto, that decision rest entirely up to you. Just remember your leaving behind a regular paycheck
that could be of great contribution to you no matter what the market conditions may be.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

I think that's a good idea when you already have a decent amount of coins that can be traded or sell anytime . But if not , i suggest you to stay in your job for now and make crypto as your part time. Leave your job when you have enough investment that can support your everyday living.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Yes if you have no bills to pay and grow your own food Grin
It all depends on how successful you are at day trading. You can't rely on long term hodls if you need it to pay for your daily life otherwise you might be in for a spot of trouble during the next dump. The market always pumps and dumps, best to just bag some cheap alts now while you can

Highly agree with you we can't rely on btc or altcoins for daily life.Crypto market are so volatile and unpredictable and tho it's true that you can earn huge amount in trading but for assurance of your daily expenses montly bills and other extra cullicular activities you need a monthly income.

But it will always you(topic author) who can make a best decision and what will you profit more.

Yup I couldn't agree more because the last time I checked, people that have quit their day jobs are now regretting their clouded decisions when the prices of all the cryptos in this industry were very high. These people are now complaining like hell because of the market today. For all we know, some may even be on a whole pile of sht today because of this market. There are even news about people taking on suicide because of massive losses due to the massive dip in crypto prices. So please op, don't go through all that sht when you can do both trading and working patiently.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

I think if you have something you need to pay monthly I think that is not the right thing to do because you need a monthly income and that comes from work usually. But if you dont have any monthly bills to be paid monthly I think you can do what you are thinking right now you can leave or not work and do cryptocurrency related things for full time and that is my opinion/advice for you. In the end it is still up to you my friend. Smiley
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

If you want to be a developer it will be good decision. In other cases it's very risky
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

Quitting a stable job may be a bad idea given the current situation in the crypto currency market. The market is red and coins are constantly losing their price. Probably the best option at the moment is a permanent and stable main job and working with crypto currencies in your spare time.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

it still depends on you. If you do not love your job anymore then go leave it. Money is not instant in crypto, most people have misconceptions that money comes instant in bitcoin so many people are thinking of leaving their own job for the sake of working full time in crypto. It is risky because you are exchanging your stable job with a stable income for crypto because income is not stable and is not guarantee you to have monthly income. Although there are many opportunies in crypto so it is up to you.
zlt220

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

This is so risky, you can't just quit your job and rely on cryptocurrency of very high volatility.
You can't get a fast money on crypto, you can only get a huge profit when you hold for long term.. I would rather you balance up the two I.e your job and cryptocurrency.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

I suggest you to not leave your job. I agree to what others are saying. You have monthly bills to pay, and if you have a decent job you will be paid monthly. In crypto world, you have to wait for a few months before getting your profit. And you're not sure if that profit will be enough for the months that will follow. Having a job is more secure than trading or investing. Why quit if you can do both. You just need time management. Isn't it more nice if you have two sources of income? investment, trading and your work. If you have a lot of money, invest some of it.

---
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

I would strongly advise you against it. It's better to keep your steady income so you can take some more risks with your investments and potentially make a bigger profit out of them.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

Quitting a stable job may be a bad idea given the current situation in the crypto currency market. The market is red and coins are constantly losing their price. Probably the best option at the moment is a permanent and stable main job and working with crypto currencies in your spare time.

I don't think current market state have anything to do with quitting the main job. If market is good now  and quit, then what is going to be in couple of months when market goes down? Current market state is irrelevant, because market is shifting gears and directions.
Quitting is bad idea if one does not have substantial mount of cash for rainy days.

Ri Polok

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

leave a job for  cryptocurrency is a bad decisions. don't  do that. you should  use crypto for support your  job or business.
tak rogi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

I do not spend too much time investing in crypto currency now because I see the movement is very bad and it makes me not very excited.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

I do not spend too much time investing in crypto currency now because I see the movement is very bad and it makes me not very excited.

If we are going to take an advance view about this digital currencies it would somehow create our life a uncomplicated when it comes into crypto world. But i dont spent much time on this because we all know that this is not stable for now just drive the stream for the success of  all bitcoiners.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Well for me this the perfect time too invest a lot of coins already in accumulation period or perfect time to buy. Don't just focus on the coin that are on the top 10 or top 20, just search for other altcoins and you will see there are more coins that has more potential out there.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:50:57 AM

First of all, break with what you expect from the crypt, but consider that the market is unstable and there is a correction. If you are an experienced trader, then maybe you should try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: