Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3423 times)
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?

Well if you have the money to sustain your daily needs then you can leave your job if being full time in cryptocurrency makes you happy. Just make sure you will take the pressure and the emotion once you will deal with all the drama here everyday.

tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Maybe what's the most important thing to do, if we start the full-time encryption in the last few years then we can live a very easy life and do what we want to do now. The market is quite different from a few years ago. Most of the coins have been growing at a high speed. I think it's time to keep the work you are doing. It is necessary to do it.

muathuvang110

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

This is need much times to decide that because to earn consistent profit from cryptocurrency is not easy. We should learn about management of risk and money because fluctuaction of crypto so high. And when you can make more money by consistent in crypto so you decide to left your job. So now much better doing both.
ferrari4luv

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

The best time to convert your cryptos to tether, if you notice strong bearish movement...and later buy back when the market improves. But to me cryptocurrency is a long time thing, buy with maybe 25% to 50% of your fund and lock them in a safe wallet, maybe 6 months to 2 years.
ferrari4luv

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

It is not advisable, if you have something or job you are doing you can always the two, it is good to have many source of income. but if you don't have anything you are doing now. You can focus on crypto.
i quite go with you on this...multiple streams of income is the best, whether the crypto market i doing great or not
pholenden.145

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

If you know how to trade and can make enough. But I would say to still keep your jobs and don't sell crypto to pay bills just yet. If you can have an income and let your coins ride is where the biggest gains will be made. Also, it depends what coins you have and hold and where those will take you. IMO, its all up to you .
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

No, not at all. I don’t understand why people are taking want to use crypto market as a full time job. I mean this market is very volatile as the price fluctuates heavily. I agree this market has huge potential and can give you huge profits but it’ huge volatility can cause you huge losses too. You should not risk the fulfillment of your basic needs. So never do that. Only if you are ready to enter into a proper bitcoin business such as development or designing there is nothing here like full time job. Trading can't really be a full time job for anyone.
juliapham118

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

I suggest you that not give full time to cryptocurrency you also have to do your job.You can do it in morning for one hour and one hour in evening. If you get good income from cryptocurrency then you can leave your job also.
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

I don't think that's a good thing, my friend.
Because the whole market is very risky, you should not give up your job, you should use your idle funds until you achieve wealth freedom.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

If you have some money to live and some to invest then maybe you can do it but you must work hard daily trading ,bounty hunting then you could do it i think.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

Did you resign to do this?This does not seem like a good choice,Of course, if you don't have the bills you need to pay in your daily life, then that's not bad.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:19:16 PM

You can easily earn from bounties and then join a decent pool to invest in great ICOs. It's hard to find great communities, 90% of it is just when moon.
georgevesta

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

In my opinion, it's not something I would do, except in the case you are a very experienced trader. And also in that case, it's always good to have a second option, because you must consider that things don't always go well
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Crypto currency is good and sometime you earn huge amount or money but for me thats not mean that you will leave  you job just to do fulltime in crypto currency. I was doing it now as a fulltime in crypto trading, holding and bounty but sometime is not enough because the income is not stable unlike regular job.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Man91

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

If you have a passive source of income that fulfills your basic need than you can jump full time into cryptocurrency exchange.
Or you have someone to look after you in whatever the situation is.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

I suggest you that not give full time to cryptocurrency you also have to do your job.You can do it in morning for one hour and one hour in evening. If you get good income from cryptocurrency then you can leave your job also.

Two hours a day is very little, especially with a break for the main job. The human brain does not have time to rebuild. I think it's best to take a small vacation, try only crypto currency and already with the obtained results make a decision about further actions.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

they are many who are working for full-time cryptocurrency programs like bounty trading content writing and much more services we can find freelancing jobs also in this website crypto.jobs
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

yes, but it depends on your monthly expenses. because your income on cryptocurrency might have some delay, like in bounty campaigns, and also if you do trading, your profit is not guaranteed or not to be predicted on what date you will gain any profit.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

It actually depends on you, if you think that you will be more successful in life if you are going to focus on working in the market by trading then just pursue what's best for you to do in life.
kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

I believe that this is a private matter for everyone. Someone can afford to quit his job and earn, taking part only in the bounty. Only I can not be sure that this is a permanent income, and therefore I combine it with the main work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: