Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So whats the next Neo/Raiblocks/ETH/Bitcoin thats still under $50m market cap?  (Read 344 times)
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

Looking for the gold standart of coins only.

No garbage please Smiley
mokodisney

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

Oyster Pearl and Elixir
chillfrog

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

Wanchain is something to look forward to imho
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

I would look into DeepOnion constant roadmap hits and huge community. PRL solves ads by getting rid of ads and increase profitability to the site owner.
megadeth

Activity: 289
Merit: 252

bagholder since 2013

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

XCP when it dumps

bagholder since 2013
My sig space is not for sale.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

I would look into DeepOnion constant roadmap hits and huge community. PRL solves ads by getting rid of ads and increase profitability to the site owner.

It could reach a level close to Monero it seems. Huge active community. I don't know about catching it though.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

if you look at their roadmap, there will be a major update that will happen in the next 2 months.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetha/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trade-token/
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:13:26 AM

I would look into DeepOnion

It could reach a level close to Monero it seems. Huge active community. I don't know about catching it though.

DeepOnion is a scamcoin where people get thousands of deeponion for free to ruin, harass and spam bitcointalk all day. plus now they must even buy/trade deeponion on exchanges to fake the volume (which is still low). You can be assured the FBI is already looking into DeepOnion because its a fraud.

why talk about shitcoins when we can talk about the next neo/eth/raiblocks by supporting the next revolution in crypto? like metaverse can be really huge if the team get their act together. it was founded by Eric Gu, who was also one of the founders of neo/antshares.
btnt8888

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

Obvious answer will be PRL. Great coin, they are already building product and such.
lmoe23

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

check APPC AppCoins. good roadmap, this 2018 will be a big year for them.

I bought from 0.5$ now it's 0.72$ don't miss it while the value is low.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/appcoins/

Below is the ANN thread for APPC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2280664.0

FAQ: https://appcoins.io/faq
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AppCoinsProject
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AppcoinsProtocol/
Telegram: https://t.me/appcoinsofficial
Medium: https://medium.com/@appcoins/

Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

check APPC AppCoins. good roadmap, this 2018 will be a big year for them.

how will this be the next raiblocks/neo? Smiley
its an interesting project but for example their "Peer-to-peer currency transfer" functionality isnt
in google play, and apple store because of money laundering issues. there already is alternative
marketplaces they rarely have any success.... i dont see how this can be big, but thanks for
sharing!

anything thats cheap now that might be the next raiblocks/neo/eth? lets all make *500
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

come on friends, stop wasting your time and lets all find the next neo/raiblocks/eth that goes x100,x500 this year...
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

Hold both! - I would say decent long term prospects, especially PRL when the main net launches next month / PEG to GB storage.
europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

DeepOnion is a scamcoin where people get thousands of deeponion for free to ruin, harass and spam bitcointalk all day. plus now they must even buy/trade deeponion on exchanges to fake the volume (which is still low). You can be assured the FBI is already looking into DeepOnion because its a fraud.

why talk about shitcoins when we can talk about the next neo/eth/raiblocks by supporting the next revolution in crypto? like metaverse can be really huge if the team get their act together. it was founded by Eric Gu, who was also one of the founders of neo/antshares.

metaverse- what was their ICO price?
currently trading well down at 18045 sats
europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

funny metaverse seems to be a dead project though a good idea and good backing.
BasaService is a logical step fwd perhaps too late.
So the guy who backs metaverse slams DeepOnion - draw your own conclusions Smiley
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

funny metaverse seems to be a dead project though a good idea and good backing.
BasaService is a logical step fwd perhaps too late.
So the guy who backs metaverse slams DeepOnion - draw your own conclusions Smiley

lol, not sure if serious. 100% of the deeponion "value" is from spamming bitcointalk all day.

metaverse ceo was founder of antblocks/neo.

the challenge of metaverse is that so far it managed to generate very very few
excitement among investors and thats been going on for a long time.

but eric gu is very popular in the blockchain scene, you couldnt call him a scam,
well maybe we should to generate more fake news as you guys do with deeponion,
which will generate more attention and lead to a higher price.

you can see what little scammers all the deeponion shills are just by this thread,
i asked for the next neo/raiblocks etc. you come here and spam your scamcoin...
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

a coin as good as the ones named wouldn't hit the market at < $ 50 million.
Onion is garbage, spammed coin, red flags all over it.

Neblio is around $150 million, only platform coin I see that does something a bit different, simple to use and a web api allowing all languages / services and the likes to tap in.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

definetely shift, now it's only 38 millions market cap, it has only 11 millions coin so it can explode easily, it's a solid project that has only one problem: it's marketing division, they should improve it. the 31th march there wil be a greath event about shift, the presentation of the first decentralized site

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

Expanse (EXP) have current market cap of just 22M and there were news about few upcoming ICO's on their platform.

This will catapult EXP way over 50M cap in next months.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █