Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Top 4 most reliable ICO Rating websites  (Read 2377 times)
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

I have a strong feeling that ICObench is a paid one. There are situation where the ICO got a good rate in teams, product and etc but that ICO turned out to be a scam so I feel sorry for those who based in ICObench when they invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICOchamps (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

I have a strong feeling that ICObench is a paid one. There are situation where the ICO got a good rate in teams, product and etc but that ICO turned out to be a scam so I feel sorry for those who based in ICObench when they invest.

It's true that this often happens. But the thing is, it is not solely ICObenches fault. The platform allows registered users to "apply as advisor", which a lot of people who already have really once helped an ICO do. Most ICOs then accept the application because they think it's good for their reputation if there is a, more or less, known "advisor" (most of the time the so-called advisor doesn't advise anything and is just a face on the website). They get paid by the ICO and then also give the ICO a good rating, not caring if it's a scam or not. How else could there be people who have already "worked" for over 15 ICOs? Because of that I think ICObench is kinda corrupt, but we at ICOchamps want to change that soon, so stay tuned!  Grin
LightNestling

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

How about this site? https://www.producthunt.com/posts/paybear They seem to have a voting system for the members to upvote or downvote the product..
Icostock24

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

We have a site with aggregated ratings from the top 6 rating agencies (Icobench, Icorating and others). We also give an arithmetic average of all the scores. At the moment we have more than 700 ICOs listed with numerous ratings.

One of the advantages of our site is that you always can see when we updated the ratings of the project so that it is visible if a rating site (for example Icobench) gave a high score to the project that turned out to be a scam. Thus we make all the info transparent.

Link to the list of projects: https://icostock24.com/projects/
ICOchamps (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

Just wanted to note that, as said, we are indeed still really actively developing our site - and we've been making progress! Go check out our completely new homepage & the new descriptive ICO list  Grin

P.S.: The next updates will be even bigger, so stay tuned :-)
IndiaStocksCoin

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Dear fellow bitcointalkers,

As the name says, I'll be listing the in my opinion top 4 most reliable ICO rating websites here, along with a small description and personal opinion on each of them. I'll be happy to also hear your opinions on 'em and discuss.

1. ICObench

ICObench is a social ICO Rating platform supported by their very own bot named benchy. Anyone can register, fill out some information about himself and apply as an expert. In case you get approved, you are now able to publicly rate ICOs based on three factors: Team, Vision, and Product.

In order for these ratings to be as accurate as possible, ICObench has published a strict rating methodology, which everyone has to follow. However, based on my knowledge there isn’t any kind of control whether people are really following their rating methodology.

In addition to those rather subjective ratings, ICObench uses the already named bot benchy to give an automated “ICO Profile” rating, looking if enough information is provided on the official ICO website. Again, I am not really sure how this bot works and if it really is able to find all necessary information, even if it is there. Or the other way around, if there’s some way to trick it.

2. ICORating

ICORating is one of the, if not the, first ICO Rating platform out there. The website acts as an agency and focuses on evaluating ICOs based on their hype and risk score. Both of these factors are extremely important for the short term investment potential of an ICO.

The agency also provides thoroughly researched analysis of ICOs, not rarely almost as long as reading the ICOs whitepaper itself. What should be mentioned is that this service is a paid one which ICOs have requested themselves. Personally I think that ICORating’s target group are professional ICO Investors who are most probably investing in a dozen ICOs per month and just looking for short term profit, not caring a lot about the future development of a project.

A problem I see here is that ICOs have to pay a (quite large) amount of money to be thoroughly rated, but from my experience I don’t really think ICORating is biased or corrupt in any way.

3. ICOchamps

ICOchamps is my very own platform. You’re probably wondering why I’ve only listed it third on this list then, aren’t you? The reason is that the website is still under heavy development and I can still see advantages in some points for my competitors. However I find our rating the most reliable (of course), and you can stay tuned on seeing many more features coming in the next couple weeks. Enough talking, let’s tell you more about the website:

ICOchamps focuses on evaluating ICOs based on Hype, Risk, Profit Potential and Longterm Potential. Each of these evaluations are determined based on smaller rating factors, most of which you can read in our FAQ section. Investors have the option to also take a look at these smaller rating factors and see why we’ve rated them the way they are rated. This way, we try to be as open as possible with our ratings.
Important: some of the things mentioned here have also not yet been implemented, but will be very soon. You can be absolutely certain about our rating approach though.

Additionally, you are directly upfront able to see whether an ICO already has a working MVP/Prototype of the project they want to finance or not, along with whether they are using a safe Escrow Service or have a verifiable Soft Cap in their crowdsale code.

4. CrushCrypto

I really like CrushCrypto.

It is a cryptocurrency analysis website not focusing solely on ICOs, but they have their own section for it. You won’t find a real ICO List with ratings here but rather written analyzes of projects they find interesting. What I find really comfortable is that they have their own YouTube Channel and are creating an extra YouTube Video for every analysis, presented by a young woman named Victoria.

However, looking at their analysis approach I think their ratings are more longterm based and should not be taken too seriously from people looking for short term investments.

So, that's it. Let me hear your opinion. What websites do you personally use in order to find good ICOs? Is there maybe anything I've missed here?

most are crowded platforms, any option to submit ICO to multiple sites?
atithisha

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

Hi Guys,

There are numerous platforms that claim to provide Initial Coin Offering list. But only a few of them are reliable. establish on thorough research, I have come up with those few trust-worthy names. These platforms provide complete information about active, upcoming and past ICOs.

1. ICO Alert

2. ICO Bench

3. ICO Rating

4. ICO Picker

ICOs made simple. One platform, everything you need be here. ICO rating website. you can find Reviews, News and general knowledge about ICOs and tokenized assets. So launch your own ICO website easily! 

Get free reliable ICO Rating website consultation Call @ WhatsApp 9790097510  visit our website  www.icoclone.com

boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

icodrops is most reliable website . because it do not give fake ranking to projects .
i do not like any other website so much still if you want 1 more option then check icobench , but ratings here are not appropriate . you can check icobench just for reference .

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

icodrops is most reliable website . because it do not give fake ranking to projects .
i do not like any other website so much still if you want 1 more option then check icobench , but ratings here are not appropriate . you can check icobench just for reference .

Agree with you. I also like this website and I always visit if looking for ICO project. If viewed in alexa, icodrops and icobench has good traffic. it signifies a lot of people who go to this website.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
makuzi_alethena

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

Interesting thread which reflects the need for transparency about ICOs. Even we are quite at the beginning, please check out https://www.alethena.com or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3489769.0 - we are about to build up the first independent Swiss Blockchain-Asset Rating Agency which will provide not only assessments before the ICO but also tracking after the funding event.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

There are my top ICO ratings websites that are great for getting a basic idea about the plentiful and upcoming ICO's out there.

ICOBench - They have a clean interface right up front and I love how they break all the ICO's down into each individual category to make it super easy to find exactly what you are looking for. They use an algorithm to determine the scores for each ICO base on several factors here.

ICOMarks - This site has great search features and I really like their Calendar tab that shows all the ICO's listed by their date in an easy to read listing format. Their design is super clean and they have some fun UI elements. They rate their ICO's based on the amount of information a project provides, so this site can be a good indicator of projects that are very active.

TokenData - Ok, so this is not a "ratings" site for ICO's, but it is one of the BEST resources out there for information on ICO's and relevant data that is updated and focused. This is a MUST in an ICO rating and research arsenal!

ICORanker - All the projects are pushed right up front with this site and they even have different levels of membership and verification of projects so you know if someone is committed or just looking for a free listing. This is certainly a "premium" site for ICO listings as it seems you really only get a score if they have a paid listing.

TokenTops - The team at Tokentops have taken a bit of a different approach where they combine "expert" reviews with user submitted ones to derive an overall score. While I love this concept, it seems many of the ICO's listed don't get a score.

CryptoRated - These guys are more of a paid review site for ICO's, but they also have other information about existing projects too. The one thing I like is how they break down the coin by its attributes and assign an indicator score to each major area.

ICOBazaar - This is one of my favorite sites on this list. They have a clean design and all the listing pages for the ICO's are very detailed and seem to include really comprehensive information. They derive their rating scores from several factors including an outside expert review along with user generated reviews.

CoinSchedule - I am not a huge fan of the design of this site, it is pretty lackluster, but they do list a good amount of coins (sorted by ending date). The unique feature here, and why I included it in my list, is they offer dates and schedules for other crypto aspects like crypto conferences & events.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

This wont just be applied into ICObench alone which I do believe that most of them do really have this kind of thing where paid advertisements and ratings throughout to an ICO specially for those who paid up. This is why I don't really easily entrust these rating sites yet results aren't guarantee that those project were legit. For the sake of money they do really accept projects without knowing into its credibility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tokenicide

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

It might be possible to take your self-promo more seriously if you kicked ICObench off the list. They may not have been quite so bad when you first posted this but they're complete whores at this point. It's a total insider operation - near-perfect reviews can be traded for advisory board seats. Completely worthless. E.g., https://www.tokenicide.com/opinion/icobench-warmer/
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

I just don't know. Throughout 2016 and 2017, these sites come and go. Once Ico-list.com was the one to check upon upcoming ICOs and now the site is not updated often. These sites sometimes just post ICOs without any reviews whatsoever.

In a nutshell, try them all and of course pick the one that is useful.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

I just don't know. Throughout 2016 and 2017, these sites come and go. Once Ico-list.com was the one to check upon upcoming ICOs and now the site is not updated often. These sites sometimes just post ICOs without any reviews whatsoever.

Just google it mate. Then you comes to who is the best pick for this current time if you want in the sense. There are plenty ICO projects comes to the market each and every day. So everyone looking to expect the statistical data on investing ICO projects.
To solve this problem we got many ICO listing website. Some are reliable and some being used as advertisement mode to show them at top.
We need to find the good site first for this. I used to check the ICO list on topicolist.com website. Here you can find active, past and upcoming ICO list. That will be work better find the good project as early as possible on pre sale time itself.
dpui98

Activity: 118

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

I strongly agree, I try to search for some of the good ICO on ICOBench such as QuarkChain, EdenChain and they are not there... many projects listed there are just... high chance of scam so good luck if you are referring to them

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

Just google it mate. Then you comes to who is the best pick for this current time if you want in the sense. There are plenty ICO projects comes to the market each and every day. So everyone looking to expect the statistical data on investing ICO projects.
To solve this problem we got many ICO listing website. Some are reliable and some being used as advertisement mode to show them at top.
We need to find the good site first for this. I used to check the ICO list on topicolist.com website. Here you can find active, past and upcoming ICO list. That will be work better find the good project as early as possible on pre sale time itself.
Good suggestion but not all on pre-sale state would signify that you would rush up yourself to get in.Research would always been recommended.It isnt bad to have basis into your decision when it comes on checking out a new project into those rating sites just be sure that you will able to categorize or you will able to point out which is good or do have potential or just obviously being marketed by the site.Ive tried to use em up when i was starting which you can make your own basis and observation on past succession of projects that they reviewed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

In the ICO review websites you have posted on this topic, I usually use ICObench to evaluate the ICO project because this site gives very accurate results. ICObench was created and established to evaluate potential ICOs based on expert opinion. So if an ICO project is rated> 4.5 on this website then surely that project will have potential if it invests or joins the bounty.
makuzi_alethena

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

In the ICO review websites you have posted on this topic, I usually use ICObench to evaluate the ICO project because this site gives very accurate results. ICObench was created and established to evaluate potential ICOs based on expert opinion. So if an ICO project is rated> 4.5 on this website then surely that project will have potential if it invests or joins the bounty.

I disagree with the usefulness of icobench. I agree that it might be worth to read through such marketing platforms as the ones mentioned above, but I would like to highlight that these ICObench experts are often charging incredible amounts and are not necessarily properly reflecting the technical, business, governance and legal setup of the project. Furthermore, if the team is involved into multiple projects, there can be a significant lack of commitment. E.g. how can an advisor like Vladimir Nikitin (icobench #3) provide serious advice to more than 40 projects?

With Alethena we are about to provide a sustainable and transparent solution and we are gonna release our demo version shortly. Please check out our website https://www.alethena.com
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

I would often like to use ICOrating, ICObench even update myself on telegram ICO related groups everyday. It's noted that those people has been proven to be amazing in the past. when I have manage time I usually use these websites look more into the project. Its worth to read.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: