Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:05:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think we can.  (Read 567 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

ofcourse i think so.bitcoin network will able to maintain its future transaction speedy.no issue.

just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Technology grows and improves with time. Blockchain is in its infancy, we have not scratched the surface yet. As we evolve, speed, adaptability etc will be increased.
Bitcoin is young but it is not an infant, that term is used too often and makes Bitcoin seem embarrassing.

jabby (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I think that we are all learning what bitcoin and blockchain can do for our future.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

I think that we are all learning what bitcoin and blockchain can do for our future.

Yes, I certainly believe bitcoin can be able to sustain bulk transactions in the near future probably because there could be a future road map for it's innovation on how it could handle these things. Mining companies will also be emerging by the time bulk transactions will be experience in the future and it's possible that it is already being considered by the developers of crypto currencies in the market today.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

Yes, definitely it will be possible in future if the ban does not happen in most of the countries on bitcoin or other crypto currency. It will improve its services as the users will increase.
Some have its good feeback on lightning network with this it is possible that transactions are smooth in the future. That's what we hope in the future banning bitcoin in other would not happen. In the future I can see that btc transactions could handle the situation in bulk daily.
Yes of course the bitcoin will be ruling the world in future, many of the transactions will be based on it. A large number of people still are fully dependent on it, they are pursuing the bitcoin business as their only source of income. And the time when the prices will be high compared to what they are now, the business will grow and I believe that the governments will also be declaring it as a legal currency. Then we’ll be using cryptocurrency as conveniently as we use the physical currency nowadays.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

I really believe that bitcoin will make for a smart future. Of course bitcoin will rule the world in the future, and many deals will be based on it. But we assume that the lightning network is working and that people are starting to use Bitcoin trading more and more everywhere and they are starting to pay for Bitcoin and will increase mass transactions. fold up multiple times the current scale.
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

A big yes, btc can survive in the future and most probably its transactions might be getting much efficient and much faster because of innovation. Blockchain networks will be more upgraded in the future that will surely benefit the people in terms of service transactions. Moreover, many people will be supporting bitcoin and other countries which is not active right now with btc will soon recognized the importance of bitcoin currency in their country.
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

Do we really think that the btc network is going to be able to handle the future transactions in bulk and speed even with lightning network ?

I think we can progress.  We can go for the top,  and everybody will be happy this year.  And I hope the bitcoin will okay so this is year is a good year to each and everyone. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

Do we really think that the btc network is going to be able to handle the future transactions in bulk and speed even with lightning network ?

I think yes,  Because our technology is moving forward and there would be no doubt that it will also affect the digital currency system. Technology making this world easier and convenient to live, BTC network will able to speed up soon due to our some technology advancement.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

Yes we beleave in bitcoin, but I am not sure that we can handle the future transactions in bulk and their speed, so it is my opinion

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

Technology grows and improves with time. Blockchain is in its infancy, we have not scratched the surface yet. As we evolve, speed, adaptability etc will be increased.
Bitcoin is young but it is not an infant, that term is used too often and makes Bitcoin seem embarrassing.

I don't think that bitcoin is still young because it is already 9 years when it started the crypto currency fever and it started to grow all over the world year by year and how come it is still young? More and more people are curious about this bitcoin and blockchain technology, every year the demand for bitcoin grows and continues to grow. The only thing in here why the price crash is the FUD spreaders that spreads false news and those people who get affected by FUD easily and sold their hodlings in fear of losing a lot of money. Smiley
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

I think yes,  Because our technology is moving forward and there would be no doubt that it will also affect the digital currency system. Technology making this world easier and convenient to live, BTC network will able to speed up soon due to our some technology advancement.
If the team behind will do something that will speed up this issue then yes bitcoin will be able to handle this concerned, I think with those updates and this issue was already been raised before the core might find solution about it, I'm still believing that bitcoin will be able satisfied users after some time, just new innovations and ideas to perform the task, bitcoin will continue to be the number one crypto which most of the transactions will be process even in a bulk situations.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

I think yes,because  there are new technology that i'm sure it will help to handle the future transaction of bitcoin. I believe,someday bitcoin transaction will become fast and easy to access. We are in computer genaration and as time goes by ,new technology are invent for better future of cryptocurrency.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

If there will be a team to handle that, yes it is a possibility and it will happen in the near future, and we would be likely to have a cashless society that way.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

It is one of the goal of bitcoin and maybe it can reach it, just give them more time.
Bitcoin now is in bad position, but if you look the history of it it is normal, and after this big fall big rise will come. So always be patient, work hard everyday, tust bitcoin and be wise. Our big profit is on its way to us.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

According to the definition of the Lightning Network, once this is released and its working it will change the way bitcoin will be used. I am optimistic of bitcoin and I know that Lightning Network will be released. SegWit has started already but its not adopted widely because they are waiting for the LN to be released. I think it can handle the transactions in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jabby (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

I am excited too see real time results!
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

If you are just asking for a personal opinion then I think yes. BTC would still be able to cover the network. As long as mass adoption would take place and no FUD's are fighting BTC. Since most exchanges and fiat tradings are pretty clogged in transactions right now. Also I think we are having difficulties with transactions speed today is because of the removal of the China  mining farms. But once we have mining farms again who can cover all the transactions then were good to go again.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

Yes ,Bitcoin will handle in bulk transactions and in a faster speed because lightning network and SegWit is design to enhance the traditional blockchain technology, simply this network element is capable in connecting any and all users to this fast and fee less system , it is needed because even though, you are in top, there must be a innovation on every aspects to sustain the competition on different crypto currencies
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

We've already seen improvements even after we've got so many transactions and new people getting into Bitcoin lately and there's more room to grow and evolve with Bitcoin development too.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: