Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: poloniex or bittrex for sia  (Read 114 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

dear members

i am planning get 5000$ sia this month end, so whats the best platform poloniex or bittrex ?  i mean the fees side and etc?

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:21:05 AM

Not Both

Poloniex : it is easy to get hacked, and if your account is hacked you will find it hard to restore it because poloniex support is very slow

Bittrex : many traders are starting to leave bittrex, because the rules are getting strange, and new coins are very difficult to get there

my advice you choose Binance, because binance are the best exchangers and new coins are not too hard to get there, so you have many options for trading Grin
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:36:06 AM

Well, Binance might be a good suggestion but just checked and according to CoinMarketCap it's not offered on Binance.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:34:33 AM

Not Both

Poloniex : it is easy to get hacked, and if your account is hacked you will find it hard to restore it because poloniex support is very slow

Bittrex : many traders are starting to leave bittrex, because the rules are getting strange, and new coins are very difficult to get there

my advice you choose Binance, because binance are the best exchangers and new coins are not too hard to get there, so you have many options for trading Grin

yes you are correct. sia coin not listed on binance.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

Not Both

Yesterday Binance had a problem.
seems to be hacked.

dear members

i am planning get 5000$ sia this month end, so whats the best platform poloniex or bittrex ?  i mean the fees side and etc?

I've been trading using Bittrex, it's safe!
grapedog

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:10:09 AM

How is poloniex easy to get hacked?
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

How is poloniex easy to get hacked?
Poloniex's submit the order are slow to reply, and if you have a problem, you may have to wait a few months to solve the problem.
I think huobipro is also a good choice, because the trading volume of this platform is also very large.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

I think just the same, poloniex or bittrex is a considerable exchange and has a reputation above average. in every piece of transacation will not be much different. so you can try it and you choose your own which one is better. I personally use a lot of exchange depending on the altcoin I hold

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

Poloniex has had some problems. I would recommend you use bittrex, but it is not accepting new users. If you have created account before then you can use it.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Bittrex is better then poloniex. Also checkout the kucoin too. Kucoin is growing fast and also their servers are fast too.
I start to transfer my funds from binance to kucoin today.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

In my personal experience in trading altcoins with sia coin, i have used bittrex and it was good for me the fluctuation in the price is good too on bittrex it will gives us chance to getting constant profit from trading sia coin on bittrex. But i don't have any experience trading alternative coins on poloniex, since it is difficult to be accessed by smartphone and since many problem on poloniex ( withdrawal, automaticly logout on poloniex).
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

Bittrex and poliniex are good platforms but i like bittrex more because it is very easy to use the user interface is so plain and simple.Newbies are mostly using bittrex that is why it is high recommended by the experts.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

I prefer Bittrex. Bought most of my altcoins there including Siacoin.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

Bittrex is a newbie friendly exchange that is why most of the newbies are using it,poloniex user interface seems to be trashy that is why i stick with bittrex for about 2years now,i dont reallt encounter major problems with this exchange.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Bittrex is a newbie friendly exchange that is why most of the newbies are using it,poloniex user interface seems to be trashy that is why i stick with bittrex for about 2years now,i dont reallt encounter major problems with this exchange.
I'd purchase the coins on Bittrex too. Poloniex has a lot of bad reviews on it. If you invest in a coin on Bittrex, at least if feels like they won't get offline anytime soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

Suggest for bittrex.
Its so much good, although I trade poloniex also. But I loved bittrex, it safe for traders and its very easy to use. Nothing tough, I believe in this platform.  So if you like to invest sia on bittrex, it will be cool.  You can try it best.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

For fees go with Poloniex if that is all you think about, but Bittrex is also a great choice for trading. I have some Siacoin in Poloniex when I started trading a year ago and just left the coin there for long term investment and also have a little bunch on Bittrex to make sure and to compare between the two sites.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

If you are asking among these two i would suggest bittrex, it has better trading experience, better user interface and more liquidity but support side for both these exchanges is not good.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

I think for the fees that are used to go with Poloniex if that's what you think, but bittrex is also a great option for trading. I had some Siacoin in Poloniex when I started trading a year ago and just left the coin for a long-term investment and also had a few groups in Bittrex to make sure and compare between the two sites.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

I prefer simple things over complicated things that is why im sticking with bittrex this is the first exchange that i have used and for the past 2years ive used many exchange but bittrex caugth my attention,the GUI is very easy to use,and it is newbie friendly so i am suggesting this exchange to most of the new users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: