Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Is Broken  (Read 944 times)
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

We can agree that EtherDelta has already been better, has already had large volumes, its efficiency has been faster, but decentralized exchange lacking motivations for updates, I hope those responsible read this topic. We need improvements urgently or definitely EtherDelta is abandoned.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Etherdelta is the worst exchange I think they hold the record. But after all sometimes ED is usefull for dumping shitcoins and that was only the use for me I dont like it very much when it comes for selling it always lagging. I don't know why this exchange still exist so many more risk we can expirience on their exchange. They should shutdown their site its getting worst day by day.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

We can agree that EtherDelta has already been better, has already had large volumes, its efficiency has been faster, but decentralized exchange lacking motivations for updates, I hope those responsible read this topic. We need improvements urgently or definitely EtherDelta is abandoned.

To be honest the inconvenience of EtherDelta dismiss all the advantages of decentralization. And moreover we have rumors about hacking or real hacking. One way - how EtherDelta could be better - it is to become more centralized.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Maybe we need a good DEX Platform — mobile-friendly one. There are some DEX ICO Project, lets see if they are going to be at top.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

Etherdelta is broken since there is an issue about hacked and losing some tokens. I thought ed will be the greatest exchange of all but I'm wrong. Etherdelta is just good in the start but today it's makes me feel uncomfortable when I'm using this. Today i found a new exchange where it looks like ED and it's easy to use or should i say a friendly user exchange site.

I'm suggesting Kucoin for having a security that has a google authenticator, this tool helps you to have a full power security to your account when having a transaction. Binance is also good but I have a 5% doubt on it. There are also good exchanges like bittrex and poloniex so let's not worry, everything has an end.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

I was wondering why my Blockfolio didn't show any changes for my coins on ED.

Etherdelta is the worst exchange I think they hold the record. But after all sometimes ED is usefull for dumping shitcoins and that was only the use for me I dont like it very much when it comes for selling it always lagging. I don't know why this exchange still exist so many more risk we can expirience on their exchange. They should shutdown their site its getting worst day by day.

Yeah, EtherDelta is definitely a crappy exchange. Their CSS isn't even good--I have to toggle my screen just to see the top toolbar on their home page.

But man, does it lists a lot of high potential, low market cap coins.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

I hope they would be able to settle this problem soon. There are some good tokens that are discounted out there but it is just disappointing when you cannot trade properly because the prices are stuck and even if the coins are already sold, it will still show on the order book which makes it more time consuming thinking you already bought or sold the coin but didn't because someone already bought or sold it and you don't know what prices of the coins are still available to buy from or sell to.

IDEX has a better interface but I am not sure yet of using it because there are others who are saying they lose their balance and its been days and it still didn't show up. I hope this would be solve for us to have a better decentralized exchange to use. I believe there are other upcoming decentralized exchange that are still in development.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

EtherDelta... .  December False Hack..  Cheesy

February False hack...

March...

April..

This exchange is a joke...
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

This has been the second time that etherdelta messed around. It was once a reliable exchange site but it seems like it is becoming worse now. Hope it will be fixed, recovered and improved. The security and stability of the site is something to work on. We cannot afford any more losses because of hacked exchange sites.

snakejack

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

EtherDelta never been hacked... it's just another scam.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

Etherdelta has been broken from day one. However since they were acquired, the new team has made it even worse. There is a fork: forkdelta. Anyway I actually avoid both at all costs unless absolutely necessary and no other option.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

i have been left Etherdelta since they got hacked and i lost my 2 ETH.
and now they screw up again ?
actually ED was a good platform because you can trade unlisted Token.
but the fee and security so low...
u wanna still using ED i suggest you to using with metamask,more safety.

MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

It is very important that it has an updates regarding the whereabouts of decentralization of Etherdelta because it will totally abandoned if not. So, we must be updated at all times.
snakejack

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:47:56 AM

If ED re-opens again tomorrow, people will put money back on it..  Cheesy
The human being the weirdest bizarre animal in this world...

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

I just sold the token SXUT to etherdelta, I also experienced error several times when selecting buy order, but now the token successfully sold Grin then I try again sell SXDT tokens there and lots of errors until finally I withdraw my tokens. I do not really understand what is going on?
grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

Would be nice to have the ability to see all your trades without having to research Explorer.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

I have never been able to properly get along with Etherdelta it has always been a last resort visit or if there is no other option available to trade a coin. There are some new DEX coming along soon that will hopefully offer simpler, more accurate and less erroneous fat finger trading.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

one of the worst exchanges ever but sometimes i have to use it as some coins exist only on it after the ico!

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

What is the difference  EhterDelta and ForkDelta?
Just the link???

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

EtherDelta for the past years has been very useful to us. It's very unfortunate things  are happening like this to this great and amazing ERC20 exchange. I believe they will do something about it. Let us be patience with them. Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: