Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Is Broken  (Read 944 times)
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

Anyone knows when the API will work out? Because I like using https://deltabalances.github.io/ and it is still not working for some reason.
christianax

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

what? that's true?
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

TRADE VOLUME - 0%  Huh Huh Huh

Just a heads up - the Trade Record Window shows trades executed over 30 hours ago and nothing new.

Also is NOT recording trades after your order has been executed so you have no record of BUY and SELL prices and amounts. Makes it a pain in the ass to keep track of what you are doing if you are doing a lot of trades.

Also gives this error no matter what "You cannot trade this order because it already traded. Someone else already traded this order and the order book hasn't updated yet."

So you can BUY tokens, yet you can't use the SELL order book to sell anything which I am sure is making a ton of people get screwed like myself. Probably just lost $1k which is a lot for me.

Anyone know how to fix this shit? In the meantime I would advise to stay FAR away. I'm in Github chat for ED and it seems many of us are facing this error issue. And their is no word about anything from ED (like usual). And with ED's twitter being suspended this is just fucking great.

ED Telegram Chats - https://t.me/etherdelta and https://t.me/etherdeltaofficial
ED Github chat on Gitter (official chat from top menu of etherdelta.com) - https://gitter.im/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io

I have made a lot of great purchases on ED but recently lost some money with swithching the price and the amount of tokens. There was a system warning but as ED well is not perfect, I ignored it. This was in a low volume token under the contract number and my order got picked up the moment I entered it into the system. It was basically instant so I have a suspicion the exchange collected it. I think Idex is the better option for pre exchange trading.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

Etherdelta is a history,  their true owners has already sold the site to a Scammer. Dont even type your private keys there. Go to their twitter to read the complaints of their customers. Yes,  they are scamming their own customers.

TRADE VOLUME - 0%  Huh Huh Huh

Just a heads up - the Trade Record Window shows trades executed over 30 hours ago and nothing new.

Also is NOT recording trades after your order has been executed so you have no record of BUY and SELL prices and amounts. Makes it a pain in the ass to keep track of what you are doing if you are doing a lot of trades.

Also gives this error no matter what "You cannot trade this order because it already traded. Someone else already traded this order and the order book hasn't updated yet."

So you can BUY tokens, yet you can't use the SELL order book to sell anything which I am sure is making a ton of people get screwed like myself. Probably just lost $1k which is a lot for me.

Anyone know how to fix this shit? In the meantime I would advise to stay FAR away. I'm in Github chat for ED and it seems many of us are facing this error issue. And their is no word about anything from ED (like usual). And with ED's twitter being suspended this is just fucking great.

ED Telegram Chats - https://t.me/etherdelta and https://t.me/etherdeltaofficial
ED Github chat on Gitter (official chat from top menu of etherdelta.com) - https://gitter.im/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Yeah many people are having problems with etherdelta right now its better to stay away from it once in a while we just have to wait from the development team of delta  if they can fix this problem
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Some of my tokens are available on trading on Etherdelta but seems users were getting rid in Etherdelta due to it's failure in the recent weeks.
Some of my tokens had trading update last 190 hours so I think that's crazy trading issue, seems nobody used Etherdelta today or only few users are using Etherdelta.
I don't know, maybe your are right that this Crypto Exchange will be closing soon.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

Yeah many people are having problems with etherdelta right now its better to stay away from it once in a while we just have to wait from the development team of delta  if they can fix this problem

That's the main point, and I agree. When users are experiencing issues they would never use Etherdelta on their future trading, it's better safe than losing all your money.
But in my own experience I didn't face any issues on using EthereDelta since last year so I think I still use Etherdelta if I had to. Seems working fine but I don't know on other users....

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

I was trying hard to load the delta balances to check if I have any outstanding tokens stuck on etherdelta in order to extract them from the back end but somehow it isn't working for me at all. but it only shows some of the tokens I hold.  I tried loading various addresses so I could check more thoroughly but something is acting up a bit weird so I will come back and try it later. I have no clue what is happening there right now t be quite honest.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

Do not try to login right now, you may loose your coins, Avoid logging in until etherdelta is fully recovered.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

I hate to trade in etherdelta because of frequent problems that can be harmful. but almost all coin at the beginning of the emergence in etherdelta so forced to trade in etherdelta if too long listings on other exchange.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

yes maybe so etherdelta can not display the data coin in the website so be careful do not sell coin in website, better at other exchanger if can exchanger big, I suggest use IDEX only fast & secure
deblue
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

etherdelta is the worst site I have ever seen. They created tokens and sold them to people. token has no purpose. they trick people.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

maybe etherdelta will lead to failure,
the popularity of etherdelta has worsened since hacking and this has happened again with errors.
i hope etherdelta is going up and good.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

Oh man as always. Why i am not surprised
cobak pole

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

many factors that make etherdelta to be minimal in volume.
because nowadays there are many altcoin that away from etherdelta beside that security at market less awake.
it seems you mean there is a point too because at this moment I see a lot of altcoin that I have listed on other market and hopefully with this change there is progress again in world crypto for future.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Etherdelta is a history,  their true owners has already sold the site to a Scammer. Dont even type your private keys there. Go to their twitter to read the complaints of their customers. Yes,  they are scamming their own customers.
Is this true their twitter https://twitter.com/EtherDelta ? only 6 tweets.
And how did you know that the site has already sold to a scammer?
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

There were a lot of problems with Etherdelta at last time. Recently we have the information about splitting management of MyEtherwallet. It seems like time is coming to find any other place to keep ETH coins.
I read also about this wallets: Mist, imToken, maybe will try... Anybody know about this wallets?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: