Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Express VPN, IP Vanish VPN, and HideMyAss VPN Accounts with 6 - 12 Month Plans!  (Read 133 times)
cyberhub (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:29:19 AM

Selling VPN accounts for cheap with warranty!

- Express VPN 6 Month Plan - $5.50

- IPVanish VPN 6 Month Plan - $5.50

- HideMyAss VPN 6 Month Plan  - $5.50

- Express VPN 12 Month Plan - $8

- IPVanish VPN 12 Month Plan - $8

- HideMyAss VPN 12 Month Plan  - $8

Payment Methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, and Bitcoin Cash.

Contact Info:

Email: cyberhub26@protonmail.com
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

I want to buy a 12 months express vpn, what guarantees do you provide it wont work for a few days and stop?  I have used theze shared vpns before and things never work out for more than a month.

Are these shared? I want something I can change the details and own it.
Wolfcub

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

Express VPN is a good product
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:42:08 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:59:36 AM by BTCforJoe

I want to buy a 12 months express vpn, what guarantees do you provide it wont work for a few days and stop?  I have used theze shared vpns before and things never work out for more than a month.

Same. The last 12-month account I purchased from someone with a "Lifetime Warranty" stopped working after 2 weeks. As @Dided1981 mentioned, if these are accounts where I can "own" the credentials (not a shared account), then I'd gladly purchase a 12-month plan.

Edit: Received a vouch copy for ExpressVPN from OP

OP provided me with a vouch copy of credentials I was able to use to login on the ExpressVPN website. Once logged in, it shows that the account is valid until September 1 of 2018. You can also see that auto-renewal of payment has been enabled.

As you can see, the activation code for ExpressVPN software (on my mac, as well as my phone) is provided. Once I downloaded the app to both my computer and device, I used the activation code in order to enable the VPN service. I used New York as my location.

I will state that I have successfully logged into Netflix using the US location of the VPN, and I am now accessing more movies that were not available to me using my regular IP address (as I live abroad in Central America). The subtitles no longer default to Spanish, either  Cool

I have also successfully been able to play an MMORPG that normally blocks free/limited versions of unpaid VPN accounts.

All is working as normal. I will update this thread weekly with status updates as to whether the account is still working or not, or I will post sooner if the account is disabled. I won't change the password that has been provided to me.

Stay tuned, folks!

(I have also updated my top-most post in this thread with the same information so that it is more visible to viewers)

cyberhub (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

Sorry guys.. These are shared but I guarantee they won't stop working as long as you don't change the credentials. Once I sell you the account I will delete the login credentials from my list. It is very rare for the original owner to change the password or email. I do not resell these accounts like most other vendors do, that's probably why the accounts you buy stops working because the vendors will resell them over and over until the account gets killed or the other people they sold it to change the password or email, it also comes with a warranty that covers logins suddenly not working for 12 months only. If you want to own the credentials then you will have to pay express VPN the $100 for 12 months. I'd highly recommend you buy from because that would be saving you $92.

Contact Info:

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

Sorry guys.. These are shared but I guarantee they won't stop working as long as you don't change the credentials. Once I sell you the account I will delete the login credentials from my list. It is very rare for the original owner to change the password or email. I do not resell these accounts like most other vendors do, that's probably why the accounts you buy stops working because the vendors will resell them over and over until the account gets killed or the other people they sold it to change the password or email, it also comes with a warranty that covers logins suddenly not working for 12 months only. If you want to own the credentials then you will have to pay express VPN the $100 for 12 months. I'd highly recommend you buy from because that would be saving you $92.

Contact Info:

What kind of guarantee are you providing? Sorry, but as a Newbie, your word doesn't mean much here on the forums. I do appreciate your honesty and explanation, which is much more than other new sellers provide. Bump this thread in a week or two after you've established some more credibility and some vouches, and I'll gladly buy a 12-month account from you. Does the year start with the purchase of the account, or does it expire when the main account's terms expire?

cyberhub (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:29:52 AM

Contact Info:

What kind of guarantee are you providing? Sorry, but as a Newbie, your word doesn't mean much here on the forums. I do appreciate your honesty and explanation, which is much more than other new sellers provide. Bump this thread in a week or two after you've established some more credibility and some vouches, and I'll gladly buy a 12-month account from you. Does the year start with the purchase of the account, or does it expire when the main account's terms expire?

No problem I understand! I can always deliver the account first if you'd like to establish trust. Since your the first person interested I'll give it to you for a $6 if you'd like. The subscriptions of these accounts varies but I will replace if the account ends up going unpaid or credentials stop working which is very unlikely. I'm in this for the long term I'm not sum Nigerian scammer that sits at their computer 19 hours a day fishing for bitcoin, I'm legit and I will be proving that on this forum over time.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

No problem I understand! I can always deliver the account first if you'd like to establish trust. Since your the first person interested I'll give it to you for a $6 if you'd like. The subscriptions of these accounts varies but I will replace if the account ends up going unpaid or credentials stop working which is very unlikely. I'm in this for the long term I'm not sum Nigerian scammer that sits at their computer 19 hours a day fishing for bitcoin, I'm legit and I will be proving that on this forum over time.

I'm not worried about the price at all, but I appreciate the gesture. It's just that I've seen my share of fly-by-night sellers here, some even with some established trust that just got in over their heads having to constantly replace accounts. I actually couldn't care less about $8; I care more about getting a product as advertised and where the seller won't disappear in a couple of months time. You'd be surprised at how many "lifetime" and 12-month Netflix and Hulu and VPN accounts that I've bought from these forums where NONE of the services lasted more than 3 months before the seller just disappeared.

I guess I just don't want to see that happening to you; you seem like a nice dude. Like I said, you're attitude is already much better than the sellers I've dealt with in the past.

If you're interested in someone vouching for your product, I can also do that. But be warned that I will be brutally honest with what I encounter. I will outline any issues with the accounts, and the frequency in which they get disabled, but I will also relay the ways in which you rectify the problems, if any arise. If this is something you'd like, I will gladly be the guinea pig for you. Either a free vouch copy, or I'll gladly pay for it. I just don't want to have to go through the trouble of having to constantly replace credentials for the service Tongue

Let me know.

cyberhub (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:48:06 AM

I'm not worried about the price at all, but I appreciate the gesture. It's just that I've seen my share of fly-by-night sellers here, some even with some established trust that just got in over their heads having to constantly replace accounts. I actually couldn't care less about $8; I care more about getting a product as advertised and where the seller won't disappear in a couple of months time. You'd be surprised at how many "lifetime" and 12-month Netflix and Hulu and VPN accounts that I've bought from these forums where NONE of the services lasted more than 3 months before the seller just disappeared.

I guess I just don't want to see that happening to you; you seem like a nice dude. Like I said, you're attitude is already much better than the sellers I've dealt with in the past.

If you're interested in someone vouching for your product, I can also do that. But be warned that I will be brutally honest with what I encounter. I will outline any issues with the accounts, and the frequency in which they get disabled, but I will also relay the ways in which you rectify the problems, if any arise. If this is something you'd like, I will gladly be the guinea pig for you. Either a free vouch copy, or I'll gladly pay for it. I just don't want to have to go through the trouble of having to constantly replace credentials for the service Tongue

Let me know.

You seem like the perfect person to give a vouch to! I can send you a pm.
Dided1981
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

This is interesting and I will have to wait for the vouch...
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

OP provided me with a vouch copy of credentials I was able to use to login on the ExpressVPN website. Once logged in, it shows that the account is valid until September 1 of 2018. You can also see that auto-renewal of payment has been enabled.

As you can see, the activation code for ExpressVPN software (on my mac, as well as my phone) is provided. Once I downloaded the app to both my computer and device, I used the activation code in order to enable the VPN service. I used New York as my location.

I will state that I have successfully logged into Netflix using the US location of the VPN, and I am now accessing more movies that were not available to me using my regular IP address (as I live abroad in Central America). The subtitles no longer default to Spanish, either  Cool

I have also successfully been able to play an MMORPG that normally blocks free/limited versions of unpaid VPN accounts.

All is working as normal. I will update this thread weekly with status updates as to whether the account is still working or not, or I will post sooner if the account is disabled. I won't change the password that has been provided to me.

Stay tuned, folks!

(I have also updated my top-most post in this thread with the same information so that it is more visible to viewers)

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

So just after 24 hours, the credentials that OP provided me were pulled and changed, and I no longer have access to the VPN account.

I tried to connect to the VPN using the preconfigured app that I previously installed, and it failed to do so. It stays on the "connecting" screen for a few minutes until an error is finally displayed:

I have messaged OP to let him know of this incident, but if I may be honest, this is no different than any other services that have been offered here before in the forms of a shared account (in that the accounts were terminated or credentials changed well within the timeframe that was committed to upon purchase).

But with caution, folks.

Dided1981
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Hahaha just as I thought, I knew something like this was going to happen. I really wish to there was a serious seller for these accounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: