Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Convert Bitcoin To Hard Cash  (Read 402 times)
shuvo999 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

Hi, Whats the best way to convert Bitcoin into real money
As  i from South Asian countries  where Bitcoin is banned and illegal
Than whats the best and effective way to cash my bitcoin into real money ?

Smiley Please do advise me,Thank you  Smiley
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

Bitcoin is real money. It's not 2010 ffs. Maybe you should take a little time to look over what you invested in so you can understand that your shitty government pumping out more paper money is literally worthless. How much was your fiat worth 100 years ago? Mine was about 25x as much as I can buy with it now. What a hyperinflating government run, bureaucratic clusterfuck fiat is.

Stick with your real money and thank me when the revolution happens.

Oh and to answer your question, an exchange. No one knows where you're from so how would we know how to answer that?
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

Since its ban in your country...i will suggest you find an individual buyer who is willing to pay u in fiat...or find or create an escrow group in your country and transact among each other.
BitXtokens

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

find to local buyer in your city and sell it.
JioMoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

Local bitcoin is good option if you want quick conversion from crypto to fiat..

AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:07:58 AM

Find a friend who would likely to buy BTC. If you can't find one, I suggest use localbitcoins.com its a p2p exchange so be sure to take security procedures before making a deal.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

If you can't find any website that provides convertion for Bitcoin to your local currency then you can just post here in Bitcointalk wherein you are selling Bitcoin and you need this kind of currency, There are different users here in Bitcointalk and i assure someone will surely trade with you. But of course take precautions you need to use a trusted escrow to make this work or else one of you will surely scam. Goodluck
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

I would suggest trying LocalBitcoin.com

You have a few options to sell there but seeing as BTC is banned in your country then it's unlikely you would find local buyers that will pay in your local currency.

However, you do have the option of selling via Paypal. The benefit with this is that you can generally charge alot higher than the current BTC price. The risk is that you need to only deal with buyers who have a good reputation and trade history on localbitcoin. If you deal with a new buyer with no trade history then you run the risk of them doing a Paypal dispute once they have received your BTC. Once the funds are in your Paypal then you should be able to transfer to your local bank account.

The other option you have is to get a Payoneer account and card (It's Free)

Then sell your BTC on localbitcoin.com and select the Payoneer payment option, so basically, it will only show you buyers who are wanting to buy BTC and pay via Payoneer.

I think these are probably your best 2 options.

The other option, not ideal... is to use your BTC to buy electronic goods online or other goods that are fairly liquid and then sell them locally for cash.  
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

i think you should find your local exchange that accept bitcoin as a trading.
you can use paypal if im not wrong.
maybe the others platform is usable too.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

There are so many channels to convert Bitcoin into Fiat currency. Localbitcoin is the best site, however exchange rate are more. Coinbase is also very good.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

I am able to take out money through Payza, but I am not sure if it is allowed in your country or not. You can check their drop down list. I used to use the card as well, but unfortunately they stopped the card but I can still draw funds directly to my bank account through a bank transfer and it only costs me 2.5 euros per transfer. I do this once a month to cover my living expenses. You can sign up and once you have used up a 500 USD balance you will need to get verified with some KYC documents but you can add your bank details straight away. Also I received my black CENTRA CARD, they have a wallet and APP and a debit card. So I will try to download the app today and use my card. If I am successful, I will let you know. It also supports other digital currencies, including eth, dash, monero etc.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

The best way and easiest way would probably be to find a person who would want to buy your bitcoin and in exchange would be your local currency. I know a lot of people who have been doing this to stay away from any bank transactions because some banks do not want or do question you where you get your money from, and even if you say it is from trading they might ban you too or something.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

If your country bans bitcoin transactions, there are only two ways you can exchange legal money.
The first is to find buyers in private, in private transactions in bitcoin, but may face the problem of receiving black money.
The second is to go to another country, exchange it for USD, and change it into legal tender in your country.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Consider finding some BTC exchanger near in your place, I can't exactly tell you what to do because we're not in the same country or consider hodling it for now until your place will be putting BTC exchanger.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

Well the best and effective way to turn your bitcoin into fiat money is by using the application "coins.ph" that you can found in the playstore but you can install it if it is applicable to your country. All you need to do is to transfer your bitcoins there and then you convert it into your country's currency then there is an option there wherein you can cashout to different banks, atm machines or centers. With it, you can make your cash out transactions faster.

terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

In what country you live? I'm sure that there are exchanges in certain countries who are recognizing bitcoin.
I'm sure that South Asian countries doesn't have any problem with bitcoin so most of them treats it as legal entity.
You can use localbitcoins and trade there.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

There are lot of exchanges available online through which you can convert your crypto currency to your country's acceptable currency and transfer them into your bank account easily.

Wolfcub

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

I have read that localbitcoins is a good way to do this
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

First you have to transfer your bitcoin to any digital wallet i.e coins.ph etc., then from their you can easily convert your bitcoin to your local currency and by that you can easily transfer to your bank account.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Try iqoption.com a website that let's you buy and sell bitcoin fast and easy and your bought bitcoin will be protected by the compensation fund And have an easy access when you Lose your e-wallet password, your entire investment is gone forever. Lose your IQ Option password and you can recover it in a snap, regaining access to your cryptocurrency. Well that is how they can sure you of your buy and sell option on their site, You would need this withdrawal option if you want to withdraw your money from them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: