Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595202 times)
fattypig

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 12:54:25 AM

Added you to my signature!
Post count #1

Aumi97, you will need at least 10 post count to put your signature with link. Your signature is currently "*Link Removed*  *Link Removed*. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fattypig

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 01:32:00 AM

Added the signature today and my post count is 10

Can anybody confirm that I am doing this right? Smiley

Yup perfect, just keep making quality posts and you're all set.

I'm going to try and be reasonable with the "constructive posts" rule, that guy who is spamming pictures on some thread etc will either not be paid or will receive a reduced payment. I'll be dealing with these on a case by case basis, if you are a typical bitcointalk user there will be no issue.

Thanks for the confirmation, I will keep in mind not to spam Smiley

To dragonkid, just relax and explain your point of view!!! Raging and offensive language wont do you any good.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:20:45 AM

Are you fucking stupid? They want high quality posts, not picture threads which are only used for boosting post count. Please don't pull that "pictures are worth..." shit, too. >_>
Yes, "they" want high quality posts, but "they" are not the owner of the member's posts. Everyone posts what he/she sees fit.

Those pics are actually quite nice too  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 06:04:27 AM

Are you fucking stupid? They want high quality posts, not picture threads which are only used for boosting post count. Please don't pull that "pictures are worth..." shit, too. >_>
Yes, "they" want high quality posts, but "they" are not the owner of the member's posts. Everyone posts what he/she sees fit.

Those pics are actually quite nice too  Wink

Yes, the difference is that "they" are paying him, and that "they" set down the T&C's for the ad.

"They" = basically all sig advertisers

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:52:48 AM

Those pics are actually quite nice too  Wink

Yes, the difference is that "they" are paying him, and that "they" set down the T&C's for the ad.

The advertising is paying for signature space only. Read the OP. That said, my previous post and view, still stands:
Look, it's myopic to boost one's post count with crap for the sake of an extra 0.1 BTC, not even mentioning slaving in front of a PC. Quality contributions to this forum, community and the bitcoin scene are worth much more than that in the long term. For others and for you.

In other words: use common sense for both sides. Ultimately it's a business of advertiser to tell what to expect, not someone else's to pseudo-moderate people's behavior, even more with insults. Spammers, thread crappers and similar are not welcome on any forum, but don't cut people's freedom to post according to their style. Where's evidence that the guy posting pics, on that particular thread isn't doing it just for fun?

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:36:04 PM

Those pics are actually quite nice too  Wink

The advertising is paying for signature space only. Read the OP. That said, my previous post and view, still stands:
Look, it's myopic to boost one's post count with crap for the sake of an extra 0.1 BTC, not even mentioning slaving in front of a PC. Quality contributions to this forum, community and the bitcoin scene are worth much more than that in the long term. For others and for you.

In other words: use common sense for both sides. Ultimately it's a business of advertiser to tell what to expect, not someone else's to pseudo-moderate people's behavior, even more with insults. Spammers, thread crappers and similar are not welcome on any forum, but don't cut people's freedom to post according to their style. Where's evidence that the guy posting pics, on that particular thread isn't doing it just for fun?

On that note, Stunna even said that he would get reduction or non count of those posts only, but others would be ok.

tautvilis

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:20:35 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 11:41:21 AM by tautvilis

Just added your signature Smiley btw, primedice is a very good gambling site Smiley
Post including this: 38
liotg

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:32:41 PM

16dcEmn3n7hkvj7SajzVgGDcD9Pv3cwNYC
markjamrobin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:42:15 PM

16dcEmn3n7hkvj7SajzVgGDcD9Pv3cwNYC
No. Put signature in your signature, and put post count. Then come back in month and give address.

pand70

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:56:28 PM

The second line in my signature is a link to a thread of mine. I hope its ok.

kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:35:29 PM

Added it in signature.

Current post count incluiding this post: 341
Payment addres: 147scgDfFYojryEm55vjVegNZStWFzqggY
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 08:37:05 PM

It is not for boosting post count. If you can count, you will see the ratio of people viewing photo threads compare to text threads. Photo thread always have more viewing. High quality posts are post which attractive more viewers, not the number of words you type.

Does the OP want more people to view their advertisement? If they do, then they need to look at this statistic.

I think you are the stupid one.

And why do you make your own Primedice signature, that is offensive, and in bad taste. Not to mention the terrible bold tags, that you messed up on.

Do you like my new signature now? How is it offensive? Some of you called me Fucking Stupid. I didn't even say that is offensive.

I am advertising for Just-Dice.com for free. It was never about the BTC.

Let me just take a second to lol at this. I bet he'll be making a loan request soon...

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 08:50:16 PM

It is not for boosting post count. If you can count, you will see the ratio of people viewing photo threads compare to text threads. Photo thread always have more viewing. High quality posts are post which attractive more viewers, not the number of words you type.

Does the OP want more people to view their advertisement? If they do, then they need to look at this statistic.

I think you are the stupid one.

And why do you make your own Primedice signature, that is offensive, and in bad taste. Not to mention the terrible bold tags, that you messed up on.

Do you like my new signature now? How is it offensive? Some of you called me Fucking Stupid. I didn't even say that is offensive.

I am advertising for Just-Dice.com for free. It was never about the BTC.

Did you just ask, "how is it offensive?"

LOL I can't wait till you lose it all on JD, then you'll be changing it for sure.
JD is awesome, but you don't havta hate, like I lost on a 98% roll, my 2 BTC Sad
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:01:05 AM

*tries hard to ignore all the random flaming above this post*

Post count is currently 27. Payment address is 1GbQrs6Cpg1iei63boYXdWpksecjTZQ8bx. I sort of lost access to my original account so I guess I may as well advertise for you on this one.

PS: If at some point I re-gain access to my old account (just "kazu"), will you let me switch my sig over to your advert on that account as well, and either total the two sums or just treat them as two separate accounts?

anba

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:26:39 AM

18BD9VrVEUKKrVewWZqAyLHwujcVHMEopj
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 10:04:45 AM

my total post right now 73  on 2 October I am starting is this ok

1JwesqhWBmeYKJ7h85baQsy8GGd6LQSSa4

cowandtea

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:34:09 AM

Added it in signature.

My current post count is 10 and Payment address is 1A54LnetNDfAG4tzr9rLMNU7Q6zKWHNnqT

Will come back in a month for more Milk and Tea Tongue

hulk

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 10:05:18 AM

Added the link into my signature and my post count is 12

Thanks Smiley

Zakryze

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 12:13:23 PM

will the days of downtime be added to the month? Would be very sweet Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SNttx1hwtpf8TQEK7ZBojcvQrDmBaz9QPK SFC Addy
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 12:20:30 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2013, 05:05:17 PM by durrrr

have added the advertisement to my signature.

Thanks

Post Count #64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: