Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]🔥 Bottr: Messaging first social network that lets you earn💰  (Read 1157 times)
gunguna

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

A friend of mine referred me to Bottr and to be honest I immediately fell in love with the concept after signing up...I can see first real mainstream crypto use case. You guys are really on to something. I had a skim through the whitepaper (btw, very well written!) and understood most part of it but have a question for now:

It is possible to customize the amount asked/paid for priority chat or tips? 

Will keep checking it out and asking more things...good luck with the project, it looks rad!

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts Smiley

Righ now there's a fixed rate to make the whole experience seamless but very soon you'll be able to customize as per your need/market rate!

One more thing, is there a limit on how much content or smart replies one can create?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuli22 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

A friend of mine referred me to Bottr and to be honest I immediately fell in love with the concept after signing up...I can see first real mainstream crypto use case. You guys are really on to something. I had a skim through the whitepaper (btw, very well written!) and understood most part of it but have a question for now:

It is possible to customize the amount asked/paid for priority chat or tips? 

Will keep checking it out and asking more things...good luck with the project, it looks rad!

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts Smiley

Righ now there's a fixed rate to make the whole experience seamless but very soon you'll be able to customize as per your need/market rate!

One more thing, is there a limit on how much content or smart replies one can create?

Nope, there's no limit - create as much as you want. After all it's a decentralized world we're trying to create. Wink
Rand239

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

I just checked Bottr and it is amazing!

The fact that my bot can reply to all repetitive questions, and in turn i can earn from my bot, is just what any layman like me would wish for. Honestly, I really see a great potential in Bottr in near future!

And which is why I want to know about these things below:

1. When is bounty/referral program going to release? like, bug bounty, translation bounty, etc.

2. How can i earn more Botcoins? -The Botcoin concept is one of the most seamless and easy-to-use crypto I have known so far  Smiley

Thanks for the kind words, we really take neat product experience seriously! As we believe that's the only way to take chatbots and crypto mainstream.

1/ Bounty program will be announced by early next week with all the necessary details.

2/ You can ear in various ways e.g. referrals, tips, priority replies, premium content etc.

Thank you. Waiting for the details Smiley
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:41:06 AM

As I understand to make it you need to contract with a large aggregator or service provider for fiat world. Have you already negotiated with one of them?
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:46:36 AM

As I understand to make it you need to contract with a large aggregator or service provider for fiat world. Have you already negotiated with one of them?

We've already integrated with Stripe as payment processor for fiat and in discussions with crypto only payment gateways as well.
etheman

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

I like project. Now you can see chat bot every where: fb, tele, discord, .... . Bottr can be other bot flatform help end user create bot easy.
Thx dev team.
chaystar

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

I absolutely love the UI. Great work! By the way, are the tokens going to be traded exclusively within the Bottr system only? Or will you be looking into exchanges as well?
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

I absolutely love the UI. Great work! By the way, are the tokens going to be traded exclusively within the Bottr system only? Or will you be looking into exchanges as well?

Glad you like it, a great design and use case is the only way to take cryptocurrencies mainstream we feel!

Regarding trading - tokens should become tradable on both internal as well as external exchanges / ecosystems to ensure liquidity. 
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

I like project. Now you can see chat bot every where: fb, tele, discord, .... . Bottr can be other bot flatform help end user create bot easy.
Thx dev team.

Thanks, we're the most seamless and one of the largest personal chat bot platform. First with native cryptocurrency!!
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

How do we recieve token to our ethereum address?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

How do we recieve token to our ethereum address?

We have our own platform, wallet and cryptocurrency so not using erc20 (more details/rationale in whitepaper). Tokens will be transferred to your Bottr/Botcoin wallet immediately after you've purchased or earned them. You simply need to sign up Bottr do access your wallet!
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Bounty program details will be announced tomorrow so watch out this space Smiley
runningfast

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:33:02 AM

I like what i've seen so far of this project.  I'm curious, is your airdrop still going?  thank you kindly in advance
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

I like what i've seen so far of this project.  I'm curious, is your airdrop still going?  thank you kindly in advance

Thanks! Yes, the airdrop is still going on but the early you join more you receive. Number of tokens airdropped goes down with each new member in the network.

So do sign up, if you haven't already!

Rand239

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

I have created my bot and have been playing around with it. Do you have any explainer/tutorial videos of your product?
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

I have created my bot and have been playing around with it. Do you have any explainer/tutorial videos of your product?

Coming soon, stay tuned! Smiley
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

We've launched our Bounty program and are encouraging everyone to participate, here are the following ways you can get involved:

- Translation
- Signature campaign
- Social media promotion
- Article writing
- Guest posts

or something else that community members propose.

If you're interested please complete the registration form here with your details: https://bottr.me/botcoin#registrationform
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

We've launched our Bounty program and are encouraging everyone to participate, here are the following ways you can get involved:

- Translation
- Signature campaign
- Social media promotion
- Article writing
- Guest posts

If you're interested please complete the registration form here with your details: https://bottr.me/botcoin#registrationform
Yes I am very interested in your project, your project I think is good and gives great benefits and has a good future.

Well done for participate
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

- Translation
- Signature campaign
- Social media promotion
- Article writing
- Guest posts

Yes I am very interested in your project, your project I think is good and gives great benefits and has a good future.

Well done for participate

Thanks for the kind words and showing interest. Please go ahead and register your interest by filling the form!
hanter69

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

interesting project I will participate in the project
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: