Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This platform has given me the biggest airdrops ever..!  (Read 165 times)
I.C.O.N. (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Waves is an awesome platform. With Next Generation protocol working with up to 100tx/s on-chain, a working desktop wallet with decentralised exchange, easy token generation, deloitte partnership, and many many other awesome developments (like the imminent release of smart contracts), Waves already has amazing fundamentals.

Not only are the fundamentals good, waves also is very generous. With airdropped (!) Waves Comminity Tokens, we now get Liquid airdrops, used for liquidity of any token on the dex, tidex airdrops and many other airdrops. With holding $1k worth of Waves Community Tokens, you could get around $2k worth of FREE liquid tokens, with 1 liquid token being worth up to 5 (!) waves.

With smart contracts releasing soon and scalability resolved, developmens of tokenomica and tokenomy, an awesome decentralised exchange and ico incubator waves labs, I see waves really pop off.

Get in while you can Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Waves is indeed a good token.
Is there Airdrop in Waves? How do you get involved in their community airdrops? Can you share a link?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
I.C.O.N. (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

Waves is indeed a good token.
Is there Airdrop in Waves? How do you get involved in their community airdrops? Can you share a link?

It's easy. Just get a wavess wallet, and put your waves / waves community tokens in this wallet. You will be eligible for future Airdrops. You can get the client (which includes the decentralised exchange) from www.wavesplatform.com

Tip: next wednesday will be next (and maybe final) liquid airdrop.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

well waves right now has $5.87 USD And I really think this is a great opportunity for wave holders to really up their profit and yes this is a good idea so Hodlers will keep on holding more waves, I really like this free Airdrop for just hodling Waves token, And in my opinion it can attract more people to hold WAVES more and they will think twice in selling their hold token.
I.C.O.N. (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

well waves right now has $5.87 USD And I really think this is a great opportunity for wave holders to really up their profit and yes this is a good idea so Hodlers will keep on holding more waves, I really like this free Airdrop for just hodling Waves token, And in my opinion it can attract more people to hold WAVES more and they will think twice in selling their hold token.

I fully agree.

And the price of waves now is pretty undervalued, if you look at the big picture. With the strong fundamentals, developments, partnerships and upcoming smart contracts I can see waves price rising in the near future Smiley
Wolfcub

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

looks very good,  thanks
I.C.O.N. (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

I forgot to mention - in march 2017 EVERY waves wallet holding 1 waves or more received 12.500 MER, which is worth about $6k at this moment.

That's about $10k free airdrops in less then 1 year..!
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

Of course Waves is a very cool platform with this no one argues, I think, but that slag that she sends to its owners, I think he hardly anyone at all like. But of course this is the business of every person. In any case, choose as always you.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Waves is an awesome platform. With Next Generation protocol working with up to 100tx/s on-chain, a working desktop wallet with decentralised exchange, easy token generation, deloitte partnership, and many many other awesome developments (like the imminent release of smart contracts), Waves already has amazing fundamentals.

Not only are the fundamentals good, waves also is very generous. With airdropped (!) Waves Comminity Tokens, we now get Liquid airdrops, used for liquidity of any token on the dex, tidex airdrops and many other airdrops. With holding $1k worth of Waves Community Tokens, you could get around $2k worth of FREE liquid tokens, with 1 liquid token being worth up to 5 (!) waves.

With smart contracts releasing soon and scalability resolved, developmens of tokenomica and tokenomy, an awesome decentralised exchange and ico incubator waves labs, I see waves really pop off.

Get in while you can Smiley

I said that about the fact that's still only a speculation about the liquid token. It seems not to be a real thing for sure. The fact that a lot of useless token already died in the waves platform. As you can see about how the majority of people at this time more interested in cardano platform rather than waves itself. but what's the purpose of scability fixed if there is no a lot of demand on the waves platform itself.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: