Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again  (Read 557 times)
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

Hackers are very annoying and very cruel in taking money, with huge losses must be very painful for them, hopefully this will not happen again in other markets.

Why does it won't happened again? They'll hack again and again, nothing can stop hackers from that. It's literally their profession.

I agree. Its a sad story but everything is not safe these days especially if it involves money and considering how quietly rich are the investors of cryptocurrency they will do everything under their power to hack a system for the sake of those money.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

An Italian cryptocurrency exchange called BitGrail says it was hacked and some $170 million worth of a currency called Nano is missing.
Again the Netflix's was impressive subscriber growth over the past three months could encourage the company to raise prices again, some Wall Street analysts say.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

wow, hackers who are thirsty with money, have a lot of exchange hacked by them, so many victims who suffered losses.

in 2014 Exchange MtGox, coincheck last january, cryptsy, shapesshift, poloniex, and a few weeks ago etherdelta, I do not know which exchange will be their victim?

hacking will never stop, so the solution is do not save altcoin in a conventional crypto exchange or marketplace.

saving bitcoins in your personal wallet or wallet hardware like ledger nano is the most safest.

yasirsidds89

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

hilarious..  Shocked
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

Many people really do not know the hackers because they're mostly secure on their site.
But they are fooling to do so double-cautious about those projects.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

Hi,

Either the website was really hacked or this is what they say to get all the money and never pay back users... I don't know. And I don't really care. Because sadly enough, this is also what bitcoin is about. As there are no rules, as there isn't anybody "responsible", it is logical to see many scams and frauds.

And I understand how disappointed you can be when you are amongst the victims... But that's also part of the "game". And as long as bitcoin is nothing more than a trading tool, this won't change...

We have to believe more in bitcoin. And make it more important than the potential profit you can make!

Jaya1995

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

Now it's hard enough to get bounty ... Maybe I do not understand the procedure .... If anyone is willing to guide me in getting bounty I say many thanks
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

I'm thinking if it is the same as i mined earlier this year ? its called also Nano, and then theres a website where you can mine Nano with just a stable internet but its approximately 0.000001 Nano every hour so i stopped it.
Is it really a hacker ? or just them scamming their own ICO ? what do you think ? because hacking now is very hard to do specially our innovated technologies is pretty advance.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

An Italian cryptocurrency exchange called BitGrail says it was hacked and some $170 million worth of a currency called Nano is missing.

I am always skeptical of these alleged hacks that happen in exchanges. maybe because most of them were fake anyways. fake in the sense that the exchange lied and they stole the money themselves and never paid the users back. they sometimes do it because they run out of money because they make bad bets on the market and get dumped on during the market crash or something like that.

Indeed they are now stealing public money by using the name of "hackers", these statements from management of BitGrail are unjustified and are extremely poor. I wish that a proper and strict action should be taken against these criminals to avoid such frauds in future.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Hackers are very annoying, really. They challenge themselves so they hack as many as things as they want to know there limits. It is really sad to know that these hackers exist. Instead of helping the economy, they let it fall. I sure hope that bitcoin won't be hacked to save our money. This is one of the disadvantages of cryptocurrency.
Well according to me the hackers are not the challenge but we made them challenge for us, if you are a bitcoin user you should know the benefits of bitcoin as well as the features bitcoin has, bitcoin provided us a lot of security that we can use bitcoin and get high amount of profit without any risk of lose if we use bitcoin wallet, to save bitcoin from hacking, you should try blockchain and I am pretty sure you will be relax to invest as much as you want no one will be able to hack your bitcoin at all.
belford11

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

little is believed in these hacking, always all say that something is broken, but in fact (((
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

its really annoying but they should take proper steps to protect the fund.

vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

Making money on investment is easy enough because it does not take a lot of time and you can invest a minimum of funds for example in the cs-monitor project. You can start only 35 dollars. It's only 2000 rubles.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Generally non-famous and non-presumed trades offer counterfeit news of obtaining hacked and still the overall population's money. i believe everyone here need to comprehend such tricks and simply utilize some certified and probable trades like bittrex, binance then forth. this may assist you in being faraway from some undesirable misfortunes and cheats that don't seem to be meriting of losing money. I likewise feel that you just ought to check if the on top of news is phony or real because it appearance questionable to Maine.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

So many exchanges suffering from issues these days... Or these hackers are really outstanding smart, or these exchanges aren't putting enough security on their platforms. I believe a considerable part of this issue is lack of professionalism, some problems could be avoided if exchange's managers were more cautious with precaution than with the later remediation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print