Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best projects on Cryptopia?  (Read 612 times)
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Cryptopia has like 500 coins, most I research are dead or barely trying thanks to the December pump. I know there are real projects on there like Xtrabytes and PoSW but they seem few and far in between. I've individually researched like 50 and it's getting tiresome.

Can you tell me a few others to look into that majority of the volume is on Cryptopia? Not looking for coins that are on other large exchanges along with Cryptopia.

Not looking for a pump and dumps really hoping I can be pointed in the direction some quality tokens.

I have studied many of the coins on this exchange and I can say that I voted for the sake of Capp, this startup has already shown good growth and my opinion that this is only the beginning! There are a lot of events and news from developers, as well as signing contracts with large companies.

michelangelo5000

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

In my opinion Zoin (zoi) is very undervalued.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

in my opinion and i invest in this two coin : etn and xspec. other may be cappasity looking good in the future
DigitalLemming (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions, you guys are killing it!
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

Electroneum definitely. However, I can't think of a single reason why someone would care for the best coins on a single exchange? If you are serious about investing in crypto, you should have easy access to all the exchanges. No matter which country you live in. You have to learn how to run a simple browser and a simple software. That's it. No need to limit yourself to one exchange only.
Dan123456

Activity: 79
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

On cryptopia, I have spent a few dollars on newly listed coins there. Can't remember which ones, more gambles that im waiting for a pump on 10x.

Coins I've bought properly are capp, xspec, dgpt.

I've had music and voise, but I sold them, because people were losing interest. And linda. Most coins on cryptopia will get much bigger once they get on other exchanges.That was most of the hype for voise, because everyone thought it was going to binance.

I don't think cryptopia is what it was, volume is so dead.
So, cryptopia, find a good coin, and hope it gets some interest, and that it gets listed some other place.

Another point, personally I wouldnt keep too much on the exchange. Easier to send to other exchanges as well, because sometimes cryptopia up their fees or wallet conveniently goes down for maintenance when a coin is getting listed on a bigger exchange.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

There are alot of better projects listed on Cryptopia that are better than your pick,  now because of the way the market is full of ICOS, one need to be involved in project with huge potential for success not all these experiments we are seeing flowing around the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
DigitalLemming (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Electroneum definitely. However, I can't think of a single reason why someone would care for the best coins on a single exchange? If you are serious about investing in crypto, you should have easy access to all the exchanges. No matter which country you live in. You have to learn how to run a simple browser and a simple software. That's it. No need to limit yourself to one exchange only.

Cryptopia is a lower volume exchange but not total garbage like c-cex, mercatox ect. I think Cryptopia is a great foundation for projects and want to find the best before they eventually migrate to another higher volume exchange.

I'm basically trying to find some great projects before they explode, monkey is well out of the bottle by the time they end up on any of the larger exchanges.
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

Some decent picks in there for sure, not all crap

I'm invested on PRL, BWK and Onion.

Also took some gambles with Capp and Copico on there which might bloom.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

At the moment, the best coin on cryptopia is electroneum, taking into account daily trading volumes. But this is only due to the fact that etn is not added to other exchanges.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

I buy RNS sometime in dip. This is main my goal on Cryptopia. Now I watch on Prl and Capp also. But Cryptopia have another list of interesting coins  Wink
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

XSPEC is only highly recommended by the shills, go view the profiles of the people suggestion xspec, it's all they do, try find Snr members recommending it, you'll struggle.

Why-ever you feel the need to be adversial to XSPEC, you are just as very wrong about it.

I bet you cannot come up with ONE well reasoned criticism about it's privacy technology, and how it fails. EVERYONE who has some minimal understanding about privacy technologies immediately realizes the great value XSPEC has to offer.

Ring Signature, Dual Key Stealth Address, TOR and OBSF4, PoS3 ... and these are just the undeniable technical facts which are in place now.

So instead of just brainless FUDing about XSPEC, I suggest you learn about it first, and then you might be able to provide some more valued feedback.
swolf

Activity: 41
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

The new $PAC - the successor to PACcoin since we're due to be launching on there soon, but I'm biased so... maybe read our whitepaper and make your own mind up.  Cheesy
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

The two I am following and investing in with cryptopia would have to be deep onion and electroneum right now. I think both will steadily rise in value over the course of this year!

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

Cryptopia has like 500 coins, most I research are dead or barely trying thanks to the December pump. I know there are real projects on there like Xtrabytes and PoSW but they seem few and far in between. I've individually researched like 50 and it's getting tiresome.

Can you suggest a few others to look into with majority of the volume is on Cryptopia? Not looking for coins that are on other large exchanges along with Cryptopia.

Not looking for a pump and dumps really hoping I can be pointed in the direction some quality tokens.

InvestFeed (IFT) has majority of its volumes on cryptopia. This is a very good project in my humble opinion since it is an attempt to build a social network for investors and traders where users can earn IFT tokens as well! It is great in my opinion, also because its supply is quite low compared to other projects.

Check it out here on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989821.0

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Can you suggest a few others to look into with majority of the volume is on Cryptopia? Not looking for coins that are on other large exchanges along with Cryptopia.

i just recommend Spectrecoin(XSPEC) is the best project in Cryptopia. because Spectrecoin(XSPEC) is a cryptocurrency which deals with private financial transactions and private communication. and currently price of XSPEC still cheap compared to other private coin. my advice to buy Xspec and hold until Next year..  Grin Wink
dhouse

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Lux
ptrsndc

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

MyWish token (WISH) is on absolute sale these times on Cryptopia. Their product is working very well, they just need more volume.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

Divi project (DIVX) is a great project on Cryptopia,

The only reason they haven't spread to much larger exchanges is because the tokens DIVX are due to be exchanged for DIVI tokens soon upon launch of its own block chain / main net launch,

Check out the project here -> https://www.diviproject.org/

ps you can get masternodes from just 1k coins!

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

There are many good coins in Cryptopia, they are new , mostly dont have an ICO .

I think Phore ( PHR) is one of best coin there. It has just 8.4m circulation supply and you can stake it. For staking there is no required limit , you can stake even 1 PHR but of course reward receiving will be also slim.

They have masternode system too .Anyone can run a masternode simply by holding 10,000 Phore as collateral in their wallet. And by doing so, you will receive block rewards for helping provide services to the network. The operators of masternodes can also vote on various budget and development proposals.

$9.24 is ath for PHR and currently price is $2.94..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: