Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:00:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoin to mine?  (Read 446 times)
sunnycoast (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

also, if you can provide links to some websites for best way to procure mining equipment, i'd appreciate it.
shizah

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

what's with all these stupid posts?

how do I mine? what coin to mine?how to buy gpu? how to lambo?

do your own research, do your own work you lazy bastards
OddGhost17

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

what's with all these stupid posts?

how do I mine? what coin to mine?how to buy gpu? how to lambo?

do your own research, do your own work you lazy bastards

Yeah OP, this one is right better to do it your own. BTW, It would help if you start by reading some threads here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

Oppose at peterparker9191 said, mining is still profitable if your onto alts and new coins in the market and don't just focus into coins which obviously has high difficulty and less profitability.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

I always mine ethereum. Its always giving me best profit.
I tried to mine zec and xmr but i always get more on ethereum mining.
I have 1080ti.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

For me best altcoin mine is ethereum becuase ethereum is a welknown coin and ethereum is have potencial to fly a price.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

If you are only mining Altcoins then A high GPU desktop PC can be OK, if you are only mining for Altcoins that only have a value under $1 USD that is the commonly thing miners do if they want to mine for Cryptocurrency and they only have cheap investment for their mining equipment, There are also Mobile applications that let's you mine Altcoins using only your phones, And one of the Altcoins that I know have a wallet application that let's you mine for their Coin and that is Electroneum, Well it is up to you if you want to try it.
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

There is no absolute best. It should be skipped from currency to currency in abase with the staking and market trend
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

I would recommend ELECTRONEUM. It would be massive gains because of so called mass addoption. This time you can mine ETN through mobile app and its the key to people would addopt and know about cryptocurrency. ETN has a strong community and active developers. It was not listed yet at big exchanges i bet that when its listed on binance , bittrex, or poloniex it would hit 50$. On feb 14 it would be listed on nextexchange and feb 26 on hitbtc.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

if I think now is a good time to invest in altcoin because again cheap and known there will be a big pump that will affect the market price of cryptocurrency.

especially nowadays like XRP, ETH is booming big investors, and big banks have started to support them moreover ETH platform is widely used for new tokens.

and the NEO is also very good he almost offset ETH for various platforms and communities that support it.

and it's in my opinion about his good time altcoin to buy and hold
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

also, if you can provide links to some websites for best way to procure mining equipment, i'd appreciate it.

I am sure the best altcoin that you can mine ever is Zcash. The coin that takes the second place (in my opinion) after Ethereum. I am also sure that Monero is a very-well mine cryptocurrency. IMHO.
Funky_Yoda

Activity: 26
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

In alot of places now it's not very profitable. But electoneum is working on a mobile miner.. but I have no idea how that would work ot if it would just ruin your phone
hannahhalas

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

im convinced it is ethereum Cheesy
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

I would always keep ETH as my backup switching back to it as needed, however you are asking a question that has no good answer. Reason being difficulty levels change very fast. You need to do your research constantly and keep switching from coin to coin in order to maximize profit.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

LItecoin is one of the lightest coin for mining. Also its advantage is that taxes and fees for transactions are very small.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 11:07:20 AM by Script3d

its best to mine a altcoin with good roadmap (if you mine new coins this also means higher price in the future if you decide to hodl) also having the coin low difficulty also means you generate blocks faster it depends on you which coin you should mine i prefer the ones who have low difficulty and have a good roadmap.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

Per own research, one of the best altcoin for mining as recommended is Monero coin wherein it stands out among other cryptocurrencies as it is generally considered as the most advanced anonymous digital currency. To start mining Monero coin with your CPU, all you need to do is download Monero mining software, install it, and you are ready to start. Working only your computer’s processing power, you can create new Monero coins. Moreover, If you wish to increase your earnings, you may acquire graphic cards that will increase your computing power to mine more Monero coins.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

The most known altcoins for mining is Ethereum as it was the most active transaction activities in the blockchain of altcoin in which not only the Ethereum holders are doing withdraw and deposit transactions but also the ICO participants in which they required gas to be use as payments for every transactions and this gas was made thru Ethereum so therefore better to choose Ethereum for your mining interest.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Dude mining in most countries is not profitable anymore. To cover your costs for equipment and electricity will be so high, that you wont make any profit at all unless you are able to invest millions for a big mining farm. I would focus on other ideas like trading or bounty hunting instead of mining. Good luck for the future :-).

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Dude, its a good idea to have more miners in the industry since most of the problems right now like network congestion and high fees can be solve. There are many ways to get electricity at much lower cost like solar panels. I also looking forward to the companies like samsung that will make hardware just for mining purposes.

im convinced it is ethereum Cheesy
I also suggest ethereum to OP because most of the new token is ethereum based. The fee is minimal if you also planning to invest in ICO.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

I am sure the best altcoin that you can mine ever is Zcash. The coin that takes the second place after Ethereum. I am also sure that Monero is a very-well mine cryptocurrency.  Smiley   
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

I think the best altcoin to mine is Ethereum and Ripple because they are more stable than other crypto currency . They already rises for Ethereum almost 6% and Ripple almost 10%.This shows that they are best for mining nowadays . Unlike Ethereum and Ripple you need to take into account that some coins and altcoins are just junk and won’t be worth the time you spent on mining them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: