Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to open a bank account online with debit card shipping worldwide  (Read 80 times)
caloriecoin (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

Hi Friends,

I am planing to migrate to Europe( Grin if I can earn 5x profit from crypto currency. Grin)

My problem is, If I withdraw all money to my current's country bank. They may freeze my account and grab all the money.

Is there any bank in Europe/other tax friendly countries which ships debit card worldwide.

Like I open a bank account, get the debit card. Withdraw all money to this new bank account.

Buy property in Europe and get residence status.

Your suggestions are very welcome.
devils_anus

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

Dude, just go to whatever country in Europe you are going to and open a bank account there. Then put your crypto into a local exchange there and convert to fiat, then withdraw into your European bank account.
caloriecoin (OP)

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

Dude, just go to whatever country in Europe you are going to and open a bank account there. Then put your crypto into a local exchange there and convert to fiat, then withdraw into your European bank account.

The risk is, I have to keep all crypto in exchange/wallet which is less secure than keeping money in bank account.

Crypto currency is so volatile, keeping all money in crypto currency alone does not seem to be a good option.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: