Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 3460 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

Hello. I participated in media bounty Dropil
When will I receive my tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

If you participated on bountyhive website, you should have already received all tokens, unless you was wrong in something.
Let me know if you meanwhile received tokens or not.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

If you participated on bountyhive website, you should have already received all tokens, unless you was wrong in something.
I participated through the site bountyhive, but I did not receive any tokens.

bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

I've been doing the Dropil program on the Bountyhive site. My login is Bountyhive - tvplus . I did not receive tokens

I suggest you take part of official telegram bountyhive chat and ask there: https://t.me/bountyhive

Let me know if you're going to solve the issue.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:23:01 AM

I've been doing the Dropil program on the Bountyhive site. My login is Bountyhive - tvplus . I did not receive tokens

I suggest you take part of official telegram bountyhive chat and ask there: https://t.me/bountyhive

There ignore the questions.

kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

There is another distribution happening this weekend they told me.
I forgot to give my eth address so I asked if the issue could be solved or if it was too late.
I asked a couple of days ago, they said "you'll be in the next batch in 3 days."
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

No Admin has ignored any question ever, please keep in mind all of our admins get at least 600 DMs per day, you are not the only one that has issues or forgot something Smiley

88 out of 90 Million Tokens have been distributed (all on the distribution day) and you can see users receiving their tokens all over our Telegram Groups if you search for messages on that day. We are now collecting the information about users who participated in the Bounty without actually providing a wallet address and we will do another batch of distributions for the leftover 2 Million.

Please be patient, your tokens aren't going anywhere. It would've been way easier if you just inputted a wallet address before the distribution started or at least after we announced that verification was done.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Radhead

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Already recieved! What shouold i do next? Huh
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

No Admin has ignored any question ever, please keep in mind all of our admins get at least 600 DMs per day, you are not the only one that has issues or forgot something Smiley

88 out of 90 Million Tokens have been distributed (all on the distribution day) and you can see users receiving their tokens all over our Telegram Groups if you search for messages on that day. We are now collecting the information about users who participated in the Bounty without actually providing a wallet address and we will do another batch of distributions for the leftover 2 Million.

Please be patient, your tokens aren't going anywhere. It would've been way easier if you just inputted a wallet address before the distribution started or at least after we announced that verification was done.

Nevertheless, this is so.

liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

I see alot of other users with same problem have received their tokens. I`m not. I have contacted also telegram admin but not responce after 24 hours. Could You engage with that and let me know how can that be solved, please.
VeekaO

Activity: 238
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

Hi. I've been doing the Dropil program on the Bountyhive site. My login is Bountyhive - VeekaO . Tell me please why I didn't receive tokens
karanj

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

Sir I also didnt received the tokens.username karanj

diman24

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

I also didnt received the tokens.username diman
Radhead

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

Hi, Dropil! Is there any fresh information about real listening dates on the exchange markets? I know about Tidex, but that's not enough for sure and not suitable at all.
Des Dechavez

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

Hello. Please help I want to join the Facebook Campaign for Dropil. I already register to the bounty hive. what is the next step. Thank you.
VeekaO

Activity: 238
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

Hello. Please help I want to join the Facebook Campaign for Dropil. I already register to the bounty hive. what is the next step. Thank you.
Bounty campaign is over  Sad
diman24

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

coбиpaютcя ли dropil лиcтить нa дpyгиx биpжax
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

Be careful! Bountyhive and Dropil SCAM!
Do not use Bountyhive and Dropil. Bountyhive and Dropil is scammers.
They stole my tokens. I participated in several bounty campaigns and in all campaigns they stole my tokens and appropriated themselves. At first they said that they would compensate and that I would continue to participate in the bounty campaigns of other projects. But now the questions why they do not pay my tokens they just ignore me. I asked to name the reason why they do not pay my honestly earned tokens, but they ignore me because they have nothing to answer.
Bountyhive is thieves and scammers. Do not use them, otherwise they will steal your tokens.

hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

Be careful! Bountyhive and Dropil SCAM!
Do not use Bountyhive and Dropil. Bountyhive and Dropil is scammers.
They stole my tokens. I participated in several bounty campaigns and in all campaigns they stole my tokens and appropriated themselves. At first they said that they would compensate and that I would continue to participate in the bounty campaigns of other projects. But now the questions why they do not pay my tokens they just ignore me. I asked to name the reason why they do not pay my honestly earned tokens, but they ignore me because they have nothing to answer.
Bountyhive is thieves and scammers. Do not use them, otherwise they will steal your tokens.

I participated in Dropil Campaign i received my Coins and also for Iconic too if you have any problems contact the team they will assist you, otherwise don't spread anything on assumption give a authentic proof that you were scammed.
diman24

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

cтpaннo мнe тaк жe нe пpишли Dropil xoтя зa вce дpyгиe кoмпaнии вce зaплoтили bountyhave-diman
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: