Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain in Healthcare? Positive or Negative?  (Read 163 times)
ICOselector2018z (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

It’s pretty obvious that health is always the FIRST priority for majority, but too often things go wrong. That is to do with outdated systems or lack of facilities. This is where Synthium Health turning up the heat!

They are the ONLY Intelligent, blockchain enabled healthcare technology platform that addresses supply chain participants in Health Industry by connection Manufacturers, GPOs, Distributors and Providers. So, with them, there is every done in better way from helping us save time, money and effort to procure products at best available price and on the time delivery while keeping track of transactions and charge-backs.

With such transparent platform for all, it is reshaping the Healthcare industry! With this having the latest technology in place, I must ask this!

Is this a positive or negative to see Synthium Health in this industry?

https://tge.synthiumhealth.com/
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

I think it's positive.
Medical industry does have faced with the problem of trust, then block chain can well solve the problem of trust, I think I will invest more than a few token on medical, there may be a very good returns.

shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Blockchain in Healthcare is most positive view.
Medical industry is very large, and should more trust in healthcare. Blockchain can help in health.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

I think it’s very hard to integrate blockchain in to healthcare industry. Most hospital groups follow and like the old way of working. Most people in the healthcare don’t like changes.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

I also came by a health based blockchain project and its so called health coin. It is a blockchain health and wellness platform that helps health professionals connect with their clients and help them for taking medicines or fulfilling healthcare plan goals.

Check their whitepaper, it can be really interesing. There was also an airdrop for their token.

https://www.mosio.com/noidx/Clinicoin_Whitepaper_2018.pdf
ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

I think it's positive.
Medical industry does have faced with the problem of trust, then block chain can well solve the problem of trust, I think I will invest more than a few token on medical, there may be a very good returns.

That is very much true. There are a lot of issues that comes in apart from trust and UNFORTUNATELY, it is eventually PEOPLE who suffer due to this. So, I found this very cool project. I don’t think there is something like this in the market.

So, maybe as they the FIRST and ONLY. I have already jumped into it, as I just can’t see how this can go wrong!
ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

I think it’s very hard to integrate blockchain in to healthcare industry. Most hospital groups follow and like the old way of working. Most people in the healthcare don’t like changes.

Every big accomplishment starts from small steps. If you never try it then you never know it. So, it could be tough but not impossible. I think eventually you got to see whether thing makes the difference or not. If they make even 1% difference to the world and contributes to betterment, I think they should be called successful. I for one will certainly want to join in!
ICOselector2018z (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

I also came by a health based blockchain project and its so called health coin. It is a blockchain health and wellness platform that helps health professionals connect with their clients and help them for taking medicines or fulfilling healthcare plan goals.

Check their whitepaper, it can be really interesing. There was also an airdrop for their token.

https://www.mosio.com/noidx/Clinicoin_Whitepaper_2018.pdf

I think you haven’t visited Synthium Health website, as once you do you will realize they are DIFFERENT from the one you just mentioned. I will not go into which one is BETTER and which one is not.

As I don’t have much clue about Clinicoin, but I have studied Synthium Health deeply and makes me truly believe they will be a revolutionary project in the health sector, it got not just the ingredients to thrill but actual way towards it that makes them arguably the FINEST creation in health industry.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

It’s pretty obvious that health is always the FIRST priority for majority, but too often things go wrong. That is to do with outdated systems or lack of facilities. This is where Synthium Health turning up the heat!

They are the ONLY Intelligent, blockchain enabled healthcare technology platform that addresses supply chain participants in Health Industry by connection Manufacturers, GPOs, Distributors and Providers. So, with them, there is every done in better way from helping us save time, money and effort to procure products at best available price and on the time delivery while keeping track of transactions and charge-backs.

With such transparent platform for all, it is reshaping the Healthcare industry! With this having the latest technology in place, I must ask this!

another health-themed project, this field is very unattractive to investors, in fact ico-based health is not much to get hardcap.
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

Blockchain for healthcare could solve a lot of issues definitely positive. Maybe in the future we will see gov. adopting private blockchains for healthcare.

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

the essence of the need to introduce blockage into health care in this particular example is not disclosed ...
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

Every thing will have positive and negative effect that depends on how to see it and point of view. If my point of view, blockchain in health care industry is more positive to most parties related, such other technology that had been being used by healthcare mostly to improve people health and for easier treatment for doctor to the patient.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

Blockchain in Healthcare is a positive approach especially when it comes to protecting the rights of the patient. This technology can be used by insurances for faster transaction times as well as processing of claims. I am currently working in one of the major Insurances in the US and in one of their discussions they are considering blockchain in the daily processing of their claims and other stuff. So blockchain is already the future of almost everything not only on the healthcare sector but could be beneficial in any sector of our life.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
CoralHealth

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:08:03 AM

I think it's positive.

Yeah trust is certainly lacking in the current system (and for good reason). The really cool thing is that once you have trust in place you can begin to automate away a lot of those cross party administrative tasks like claims adjudication, prior authorizations, and prescription refills that consume a huge amount of time and resources today. That'll obviously take time but with improved data integrity, interoperable systems, and trust the blockchain puts the necessary pieces in place.

Coral Health
Building a more connected future in healthcare.
CoralHealth

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:18:14 AM

Blockchain in Healthcare is a positive approach especially when it comes to protecting the rights of the patient. This technology can be used by insurances for faster transaction times as well as processing of claims. I am currently working in one of the major Insurances in the US and in one of their discussions they are considering blockchain in the daily processing of their claims and other stuff. So blockchain is already the future of almost everything not only on the healthcare sector but could be beneficial in any sector of our life.

I've been really impressed with the responsiveness from insurers. Humana had a great whitepaper by Kyle Culver about using the blockchain to improve claims adjudication. While the operational efficiencies alone are pretty exciting what really interests me are the possibilities that are unlocked if you can get claims processed in near real-time. Coming from a revenue cycle management background that would be huge for doctors because then they could actually collect the full patient obligation or arrange clear payment plans BEFORE the patient even leaves the office. It also finally allows for some price transparency where patients would be able to inquire about how much a service will cost them before they receive it. With the increasing shift towards patients paying a larger proportion of their care, these changes really couldn't come soon enough.

Coral Health
Building a more connected future in healthcare.
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

I think it's positive
Benefits for patients and hospitals
Improving the self-determination and transparency of data is probably the biggest benefit for patients and stakeholders in the health care system. The hospital has direct access to the patient's latest updated medical data to ensure the best care possible when the patient is hospitalized or emergency.
In addition, for some specific inpatient care settings, this technology can be used for quality assurance purposes - such as hospital logistics. In this section, the product, the quality of the product, the manufacturer, the supplier as well as the inventory in stock and the distribution to each patient are summarized, noted and controlled in quality. separate data.
Current cumbersome management lists can also be permanently cut. The ability to distribute patients to each service, medical product or pharmaceutical directly, with technical assistance to help the hospital ensure the safety of investments. Products are available on request, stock is removed, encoded is offloaded and poor quality products can be traced.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:33:59 AM

I think this is positive, because the traditional medical industry should be not open, so it faces many problems, so when the traditional medical industry using block chain technology, will make more transparent, so helpful for the whole industry.

Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

it is a positive thing and I believe its a breakthrough. With the blockchain, system would get better, faster and much more easier. If they make the medical system to be better, why not? we have to support them.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

as we know that health is a major factor that can not be replaced.
if there is a platform that offers health why we should refuse and why we should receive a negative impact.
is not health the most important thing?
so why should we reject it?
I fully support the health platform because it will help the health of the world.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

For me, it's a positive thing but also incredibly difficult to penetrate that market.  There are already so many systems in place to handle medical records that have taken decades to adopt.  If blockchain in healthcare ever happens, it would be a very slow process and require training of staff to use the new technology as well as be a proven reliable system.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: