Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins that disappointed you  (Read 611 times)
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

I choose Ripple. Not because of the price or whatever.
First time I saw Ripple on the market, I was really interested. "Whoa, a new player!" - I thought.
And then all that jazz with centralization showed up. That broke my loving hearth.

I think this mostly the same wit polybius that he mention above. Real bank backer.
However, i dont have any disappointed with this because i dont have any investment on this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

i have been disappointed a lot when it comes to altcoins because usually i expect a huge pump and they run out of pumping fuel midway to the top. i get some profit but it is usually less than i expect Tongue

but the biggest one that has ever disappointed me was LISK. i though it could become a lot bigger than this current price and it is a decent project and being with JavaScript gives it an edge too. but it never got a decent pump.

I believe LSK will pump soon. I was disappointed by GNT (golem) but I still hodl. 2018 will be a good year for crypto maybe not so good as 2017, wait and see.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

i disappointed with PRL, because i sell PRL coin in price $0.6 and now the price increase so high
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

I remember back in those early days when I was a novice user, I bought coins without any study or knowledge about the community and ended up loosing all. Most of that happend in the first exchange I used, Mintpal.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

Personally, I have two worst coins, Bela and also as the author topic of Polybius. No news, no developments. I will still wait for a while, if this situation continues, then I will sell them cheaper than buy and forget about them.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:01:19 AM

When I initially joined the crypto space, one of the first projects I liked was Tierion (TNT). The company successfully launched the mainnet, They even have some real business usage cases. and is a major competitor to recognize Factom (FCT).
However, prices have fallen for the majority of the last two quarters except for a bullish race that affects all coins.
yo_mama

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

Bitcoin disappointed me.
Slow day-long transaction, high transaction fees, hard to buy, crazy volatility, unable to get coin minted without investing $100,000 in hardware and pool with whales who steal 50% of your reward share, so many scammers, and that shitty Kill-Your-Customer regulation which shamelessly steal your identity if you buy from any seller.
akashark

Activity: 387

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:06:17 AM

The most disappoint coins for me is Ripple, Tron and Dent. Yes, Theses coins are on the top 50 Coins list in Coinmarketcap. But, Personally i am very disappointed with these coins. I can't sell and i can't buy. I am just stuck with these Coins.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:06:42 AM

The one that I got scammed on, that disappoints harder than any of the under achieving coins I have. Stings bad to get scammed but that is a good thing I believe, makes us stronger and better so we don't get scammed again.

Biggest underachievers though to date include for me MGO, TenX, and ETC. However, I do think they will all be profitable for me when said and done. It isn't a loss if you haven't booked it yet right? Wink

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

I have many coins that disappoint me , those coins that i receive in the bounty campaigns that i participated in , that until now they are not listed in any exchanges and until now they have no value. The ggs token , rcc , crdt , amor , clc , ebnb these token are not listed and no value till now and i am very disappointed because it is almost a year now.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:20:56 AM

XVG-Verge actually i bought 1million verge Last Year April and after sold all of that on June i'm very dissapointed that last december will be the amazing price of XVG it's unforgettable moment of my life in crypto space.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:26:24 AM

XVG-Verge actually i bought 1million verge Last Year April and after sold all of that on June i'm very dissapointed that last december will be the amazing price of XVG it's unforgettable moment of my life in crypto space.
Same thing with TRX, I only sell this 3arly of January half of it, then it dumps big time so I merely lose half of the half that I left, will just hold it till it increases.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:59 AM

I have disappoited with all coin who drop last time because bitcoin was droping.
Why all other cryptocurrency is just depending in bitcoin? I think would be better they are all independent.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:32:19 AM

Monero Gold (XMRG) - I bought a lot of XMRG at the price of approximately 800 sats. But after a few hours their price fluctuates up to 2 digits satoshis. Now their Whitepaper and Website is unaccessible. It just really pisses me of as I invest a lot of pennies there. The good things is that they attracted investors becasue they are now listed at coinmarketcap.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:53:32 AM

I was disappointed with B3 Coin which is now KB3. I bought $500 worth of B3 coin way back December then suddenly the price dropped and there are lots of dramas until it is now turned into KB3. My $500 worth of this coin before is now only $10. I don't want to add more of it because I'am really disappointed.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

Maybe not coins but some ICOs which had best hopes and currently are experiencing difficulties. One of them - Starbase...
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Gifto - This is one coin which i am little disappointed with the price i paid for. Its fairly ok but can do much better
I have not experienced that much number of coins which are there in the world of digital currencies but one thing is for sure and that is there are certain coins which you can term as shitty coins and it is not at all a good idea to invest your money into such kind of coins. This is the reason why it is said that you need to study well before buying any of the coin so that you may not lose your money.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

INS Ecosystem so far. I know it is really early, but the hype before the ICO and during the ICO was very big and I expected growth in price on the exchanges.
Probably they need some time in order to deliver some developments.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

The coin that disappointed me was airtoken because they promised that after releasing their token there would be exchanges but it took very long time after exchanging them. They also said that they have a working product but as of now it is still ongoing.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Neverdie, Reality Clash is the coins that disappoint me, until now the two projects have not made a real product.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: