Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:29:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins that disappointed you  (Read 615 times)
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

I was disappointed with SNIP. I think that the token after the completion of the ICO will begin to grow rapidly as the project was perspective, but it never happened
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

Adbank is disappointing me right now  Undecided
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

Does BitConnect count? Grin

I didn't invest, fortunately, but seeing so many people scammed is of course never a good thing.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

I've got a bit disappointed by Bancor. I was sure it would rise and it went the opposite direction. And it never really recovered. Until now.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

I was disappointed in Bitcoin. I have expected for a long time that with the introduction of lightning commission fees for BTC transactions decreased and the price of BTC grew 100 times , but it didn't happen. It seems bitcoin will lose leading positions and will be forgotten in the future. Its place will be taken by more promising and more technological cryptocurrencies.

I am too disappointed by Bitcoin, not because it didn't rise 100X (i have never expected that) but because as soon as people started to move it the fees have skyrocket, which means all problems of salability are still there and it is basically an useless coin for the moment, if you pretend to use it as a coin.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

Oyster PRL - it kicked in last year to a stable increase, reaching almost $2 within 6 months since it was launched. Now it is just amounting to $0.07. Such a disappointment considering that the potential for the market was great. Done devs said that the  do was brought about by some guys spreading FUD. Some collateral damage was being taken care of, let's see what goes on from here.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:59:54 AM

WRC (Worldcore). It was supposed to dominate the crypto fiat conversion / payments business, and WRC was expected to reach 1 USD within a few months, it's almost convering to 1 cent now, multitudes lower than ICO price. Management went into hybernation mode with the bear markets, they need to fix their game asap.

ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

Etheroll is one that really disappointed me. I thought gambling was a guaranteed winner, but transaction fees and variance have made it a dud. Also, I had some Centra that collapsed after the arrests of the founders, though fortunately I was able to sell before it totally collapsed.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:50 AM

Oyster PRL - it kicked in last year to a stable increase, reaching almost $2 within 6 months since it was launched. Now it is just amounting to $0.07. Such a disappointment considering that the potential for the market was great. Done devs said that the  do was brought about by some guys spreading FUD. Some collateral damage was being taken care of, let's see what goes on from here.

This one really is disappointing. I really have high hopes for Oyster PRL and eyeing n its development, but recent development wasn't impressive as it was before. Though, I'm still hopeful of that the coin will restore its former glory and grow more.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:40:59 AM

I have few token holdings that really disappointed me just like utn because it has very slow progress. I don't hold much though but since my holding is not from airdrop or bounty reward because I bought it of course I anticipated that it would give me good gain. Hopefully soon..
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

I try not to think of the cryptocurrencies that disappoint me but think of the ones that brought me profits.  Don't waste your time with disappointments but learn from it and try to prevent a similar situation from happening again.   Smiley
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:08:03 AM

The coin that painful disappointed me so much is Beetoken, there was so much hype about the coin during the ICO. I keep sleepless night just to get on to their whitelist and ICO. What do I get in return? So disappointed. I bought the coin at 2cent plus but today the price is four to fives times lower the ICO price. The worst thing is that they have not entered exchanges, they released it on etherdelta. So disappointed with the coin, the project and the team.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

For me centra it’s complete disaster not disappointment because of sec arrested 2 people from centra team soon market crashed . Now team is not coming up and giving any statement . Pos token good project with great concept now dev left the project. It had potentiality but once they introduce lending platform after disappeared.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:52:11 AM

I had to trade on Bitcoin only,
Bitcoin once disappointed me when I had to buy it at 17k USD, and now it's 7k USD
but at the end of 2017 yesterday, I had bought BTC at a price of 4000 USD, and that's the biggest profit I ever got
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

One of my most disappointments was in Trade token. Although i was still a novice at the time i invested into it, yet i was so confident that the project was going to do greatly well on exchange because the ICO succeeded tremendously. Instead of an increase, it was a different story. Although, i am hoping it will still rise.
Another one was Electroneun. We all know about this coin. It really disappointed many of its investors. Although some got their profit.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

MGO (MobileGo) this is my worst investment, and so far I have not seen a good development of this project.

DRT (Domraider) my second worst investment, very bad development.

Sometimes good marketing and good developer not guarantee the success of a project.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

CTX (car taxi) i invest in their ico. I think they will be a successful project. But no. After ico this coin into market but the price very low under the price of ico. Dev does not develop their project. They just collect the money after that they leave it.
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

Etheroll is one that really disappointed me. I thought gambling was a guaranteed winner, but transaction fees and variance have made it a dud. Also, I had some Centra that collapsed after the arrests of the founders, though fortunately I was able to sell before it totally collapsed.

I think there is still hope for etheroll, it’s completely at the mercy of the eth network. I still have a decent sized back, the problem is once Sharding comes out it will have lost any first more advantage.

If ever a project needed a community manager it’s dice
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Good question! (most of the time people ask the same stupid question)

The one who really disappointed me was wagerr, I saw such potential in it! ...
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

GOA COIN, this project is really good and have a bright future but after one month I joined in the signature campaign I was disappointed by them because the estimated salary for one month is $ 200 after the campaign is over and coin into the wallet the price keeps going down until now I am not earn money from this campaign not even reach $ 5. the signature campaign is not easy with the time devil... Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: