Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) 4 gold rings with diamonds / emerald WOW  (Read 190 times)
Best2Invest (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:20:09 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 12:01:39 PM by Best2Invest

Selling 4 gold rings.
Set with diamonds / emerald.

Escrow no problem / Buy over ebay possible / paypal possible.

1:  14k with 0.25crt diamond VS F/G * 300 USD *

2: 14kt white / yellow gold ring 0.15crt 3.5mm diamond VS F color * 300 usd *

3: 14k white/rose/yellow gold ring 0.15crt diamond (2 x 0.07) VS G * 300 usd *

4: 18k whitegold ring with +/- 0.75crt Colombian emerald * 300 usd *

All 4? Make best offer.

Thanks for watching
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Where are these rings from? Are they yours? I hope these are not stolen jewelry.

Good to see you accept escrow. I'm assuming you understand it would be a trusted escrow on this forum? Using eBay might be unsafe, considering they (just like PayPal) are not exactly pro-crypto.

I see you provided the stone's weight and grading which indicates you might have the papers or appraisal reports for these rings. Do you?

That red trust is a bit disturbing though.

Best2Invest (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:36:04 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 11:48:25 AM by Best2Invest

Hello,

I am hobby seller for diamond and gemstones and jewellery, and get this rings in a diamond trade with a customer.
I have no papers with this rings. Diamonds are round brilliant cutted, and 3.5mm is 0.15crt (see GIA / HRD diamond info list)

Thank you

I using Minerjones for escrow
siciliano

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:21:08 PM

Are they come with any kind of certificates that they are real or something like that? Smiley

Thank you.
Best2Invest (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Hello,

No I have no certificates. I test the stones myself with a diamond tester and a moissanite tester, and I guarantee they are all real diamonds /emeralds.
But If you want I can Arrange report from Jeweller.

Thank you
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

Hello,

No I have no certificates. I test the stones myself with a diamond tester and a moissanite tester, and I guarantee they are all real diamonds /emeralds.

Thank you

Be careful what you buy from this user.    I bought 2 gold coins that failed a chemical test and a scratch test.   I am currently sending them out (again) to be tested.    I will record the results in the user's feedback.  He made no offer of resolution when I told him about the issue.

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:43:48 AM

Hello,

Thank you

Be careful what you buy from this user.    I bought 2 gold coins that failed a chemical test and a scratch test.   I am currently sending them out (again) to be tested.    I will record the results in the user's feedback.  He made no offer of resolution when I told him about the issue.

Did you use escrow?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: