Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO, TRON or IOTA?  (Read 766 times)
maxhoang

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

Hi,

I´m thinking about spending part of my ETH,  buying some NEO, TRON or IOTA. Which one is the best investment?

Thanks

Overall these are potential altcoins that you should invest in in 2018. But I still sympathize with NEO.
The highlight of NEO is trading time 1000 / s compared to 15 / s of Ethereum. In addition, Neo guarantees the problem of separation, which is one of the new points compared to Ethereum.

NEO also has a great point that they pay a monthly dividend for NEO holders through the GAS.
benderobot (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

Thank you all,
I think I´ll choose NEO, maybe later try TRON or IOTA.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

I'll choose NEO, also IOTA is ok. For TRON hmmm. I don't trust TRON anymore. All TRON did just announce partnership with other companies.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Hi,

I´m thinking about spending part of my ETH,  buying some NEO, TRON or IOTA. Which one is the best investment?

Thanks

I am not sure about the tron, because I have not much information about it. But I think NEO and IOTA are the best choices after the ethereum. I think both of them have a great potentials to reach wonderful successes in the future.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

I dont like tron because I think this is just a pump and dump project! I am holding NEO and IOTA for a long time and I will not sell it because they are one of the greatest long term investments out there!
snYpz

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

No doubt for me, definitely NEO
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

NEO is the best one of course. Don't even touch Tron and Iota. They are too overvalued.
On the other hand NEO become the next Ethereum as most of us expected for a long time. Spend your money right. Wink
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Hi,

Thanks
NEO platform has more advance technology than ethereum's platform,but they are good platform which offers smartcontracts and decentralized applications,NEO is being called the chinese ethereum because it is following ethereum's footsteps,it is literally v2.0 of ethereum,it has good community like  bitcoin's and ethereum but is is very undervalued coin in the market.

ZETMAN

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

I think NEO.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

I think Neo because that is the one legal cryptocurrency so choose nea and try also tron because that is the one coin i invest some of my money it is low value right now but i still believing that it will rise again so why you not try to invest in NEO and TRON. Tron will reach i think and some said that after 3 to 4 months it will be $1 so try it.
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Neo and iota forget tron
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Hi,

Thanks
I would spend mroe for NEO. Not without reason it called as Asia Ethereum.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

If I had to choose just one, it would be NEO, no questions asked. But if you're buying in this 'sale' season, then why not all three?

I wish I held more NEO - of the three, it has some of the most solid features, working product AND good support in Asia.

I personally really like the ideas behind IOTA and am rooting for them. Interesting partnerships, too. But they consistently underdeliver. Still, it's a relative bargain at the moment so why not pick some up? Maybe they can figure out how to fix what's not working.

As for TRON, I have my doubts, and I'm wary of their founder Justin Sun - he seems fishy and opportunistic. But there is no doubt he is well connected and the partnership with Weibo is a huge tick in their favour. At the moment they're still relatively well priced (not cheap given the number of TRX in circulation, but still well off their ATH).
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Neo has a solid platform which is better than ethereum's platform,erc20 tokens seems to be outdated comare to the future proof NEP5 tokens which could replace the ethereum's token,TRX and IOTA are good projects too but these two arent that matured like neo,that is why i choose neo from your list.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Hi,

Thanks

I would spread them in all three of them instead of putting it all in one basket. However, if I had to pick one I would go with Iota or Tron as they're quite cheap. Neo is strong too but not sure about it since China has been little strict with crypto.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

I am a NEO fan and NEO guy too. I woul go for neo and probably second for TRON instead of IOTA. IOTA seems to be just overhyped lately for me.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

I will focus the choice to Neo, I see the potential for future, because some business join cooperation with neo.
Neo = long-term period

But not with Tron and IOTA, although there are talked about it, i still not sure.

i have read this news
https://hackernoon.com/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

I am a NEO fan and NEO guy too. I woul go for neo and probably second for TRON instead of IOTA. IOTA seems to be just overhyped lately for me.

My first priority is neo followed by tron. I think we can earned profit still in tron also with neo. These two can serve as good investment in our portfolio. I believe on neo's project and Im still holding this for now so surely it could bring us into a success in this crypto market.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

I think I will choose NEO because the market value of IOTA is very high, so the potential upside potential is not big, while TRON is just a scam, not worth considering, so the only option is NEO.

easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

IOTA is one of my favorite coins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: