Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO, TRON or IOTA?  (Read 758 times)
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:27:28 PM
Merited by ryanben (7)

Hi,

I´m thinking about spending part of my ETH,  buying some NEO, TRON or IOTA. Which one is the best investment?

Thanks
I would choose NEO because of its high growth potential and maybe soon, IOTA is also a good choice but may be longer than NEO. Everything depends on the project team and the overall situation of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

Neo is definitely best of those 3. It will directly compete with ETH in 2019 and maybe overthrone ETH in 2019. NEO tokens are much faster nad better than ETH tokens. New exchange coming in March - Neonexchange and montly paying GAS - NEO is a sleeping giant of year 2018.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Yolandi

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
Merited by Guenther-Hodapp (1)

I think Neo is the best choice and that Neo has the best potential to grow most.
IOTA is a little bit risky for me because it doesn't have a solid wallet at the moment. using the current wallet is like crossing the highway blindfold

▄▀▀▀▀▀     INSUREUM     ▀▀▀▀▀▄
《 THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM 》
▀▄   token.zikto.com/insureum   ▄▀
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Tron is nothing more then just a fancy plagiarized whitepaper with no real product or anything. On the other hand NEO and IOTA are completely working platforms serving different purposes.
I choose NEO here because it's an income generating asset as well as a source of funding and Blockchain platform for many projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

I vote for IOTA,

Why?

NEO has off switch, since NEO it's online they have been shut down for some time...

TRON, is just a puped up kid.. at least for now, I hear there are only promises for now. But what do I know, I hear something bad about one currency, I have still other 1000+ currencyes to read about but probobly that halves in an instant, since only about 10% of currencyes that are now awailable will exist in future and others are also coming...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

I think that NEO is the best investment. Because it have potential of being Ethereum's successor too. Now many ICO's are based on NEO.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Hi,

I´m thinking about spending part of my ETH,  buying some NEO, TRON or IOTA. Which one is the best investment?

Thanks
If those are your favorite coins you can just send 1/3 your free money to each of them. Tron has passed huge hype bigger than other coins, so there's probably more risky investment. Each of these coins is different and has own potential, If I should select one I would probably take IOTA, but as I said, you shouldn't put your all money just to one coin.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

Hi,

Thanks

If you are going to spend your Ethereum then i would like to advise you to go for Neocoin, because neocoin is the having the high potential to give you good returns in the coming months. Apart from neocoin I would like to add that you can go for IOTA where I can see that there are many reasons to Pump and many trading groups are actively trading and recommending it to other people too. TRON you can avoid it and if you have more capital to invest then i would request you to go for other coin lie litecoin, Ripple, rail blocks also where we can earn good returns.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

NEO is a more stable and fast-growing project. Based on this platform for the last 2 months, many successful ICOs were created. In my opinion, this is the most promising investment of the three proposed in the list. NEO can repeat the success of Ethereum, in my opinion.

dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

I vote for NEO . The success of the Chinese product is ensured . will soon have to compete with ETH . Although this struggle seems to have already begun
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

I think IOTA is a good way to be an investment for us to succeed.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

I think NEO has good potential too. IOTA is not so much widespread, and as far as the TRON go I don't know much about it.
Personally I would leave all in ETH.

derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

If you need quick money, spend it on NEO, on a long-term IOTA has great potential.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

Are you going to hold for long time or just want to do short term trading?
For HODL you should chose the most stable not with rapid growing rate because most of the times coins with rapid growth rate ends up with some serious dips.
BTW i will choose IOTA for long run, because it has too much potential and will going to keep its gradual and safe growth in the upcoming years.
For short term TRON and NEO will be good because their volatility is too much high as compared to IOTA and thus the probability of huge profit is much high.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

Hi,

Thanks

trx and neo will be good investment. They have many events in spring and  trx will burn coins in march. There are many info that 2018 year can be a year of Chenese cryptocurrency. If China open doors for Ico  - neo will be very high
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

Great choice for NEO. I believe in the future of the NEO, the future possibilities of the NEO can go beyond Ethereum, it just takes time for that to wait patiently.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks

if of the three lists I will vote for IOTA, but if you ask for my personal opinion without you specify from the three altcoins lists, I would advise you to invest in NEO.
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

if I had to choose between Neo and Iota, Neo has no fees and is very fast and is used by many Asian so he has a great future.
iota want to be the internent of objects and with all the possibilities that this offers, I believe that Iota can have a place in my bag for the long term
The tron whitepaper scandal made me lose my confidence in the project, it's just pump and dump
WINNERZ

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

NEO is far better that TRON and IOTA.
NEO is a very good coin for a long-term investment.
awilliams

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:52:59 AM

Instead of IOTA, take a look at ITC. They're the rival of IOTA and they have a low supply. Very good tech and team. https://cointelegraph.com/news/unknown-heroes-little-coins-that-generate-big-profit

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: