Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:03:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO, TRON or IOTA?  (Read 764 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

Hi,

I´m thinking about spending part of my ETH,  buying some NEO, TRON or IOTA. Which one is the best investment?

Thanks

depends on your list, between NEO, TRON and IOTA
i will recommend you to but IOTA,
why IOTA ? because this crypto have a new tech after blockchain called DAG  Wink

Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

My choice always will be NEO. I think TRON is just Overhyped coin. I don't know why people making hype about TRX coin. NEO is the best among these three coins and then IOTA for sure. And I will not choice Tron.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

In my opinion NEO is best one because this coin has some unique feature and give more benefits to the cryptocurrency community. I heard NEO project supported by the China government so will be strong in fundamental.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
blaker88

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:48:41 AM

NEO by an absolute country mile.
ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

NEO is the safest of the 3, and IOTA has the most potential for returns, I would invest in either of them, but not TRON
PatM14

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

definitely neo. you can earn gas just by holding neo   Grin
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

Definitely Neo is the best coin among the rest. It almost complete they have the best ICO under NEO platform i think the price will increase more. NEO is the China's Ethereum.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

asena

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

Hi,

I´m thinking about spending part of my ETH,  buying some NEO, TRON or IOTA. Which one is the best investment?

Thanks

In my opinion, ethereum is the best choice according to this options. Of course I can say that NEO, TRON and IOTA are really good coins, but I think ethereum would be the best decision.
midgey

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

Iota on the tangle looks to have the best future to me it a change in tech that once adopted will increase
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

You can remove TRON from your list. ETH still the best, NEO is good and IOTA is the future.
My opinion could be wrong. But it's up to you to follow or not

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

Definitely NEO from that list. I don't know much about IOTA though, but I think you should avoid TRON it's not reliable in my opinion.

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

Hi,

Thanks
I think the best one will be NEO no doubt about it. It can compete with Ethereum but maybe in the next 2 years maybe because its still incomplete. But i see a lot of potential in IOTA and i can say that TRON is not the best one out of these 3.
hotkhotk

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

I would choose Neo. Biggest altcoin after Eth imho.
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

NONE OF THEM. there, i said it. why is everyone ignoring the large elephant in the room? you guys are setting yourself up for losing all your money. you are investing in coins that are already extremely expensive where millions of people got these coins for CENTS.... where millions of people can cash out LARGE amounts before you could ever make a profit.

if you want to be a successful crypto investors you need to go in EARLY coins that might replace neo, tron, iota.

like metaverse could be huge some day, its by a neo/antshares founder and still extremely cheap.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

For Tron i have a lot of doubt i think this coin dont have any activity in real life just with fake news they make the pump, NEO is very promising coin it ll go more and more about NEO, Iota if can do their project i am sure they ll be in first 5 coins again, but if not it ll decrease. Low risk is at NEO.
ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

IOTA certainly has most potential for biggest gains. NEO, hmm, could be a huge one, but only if it proves to be really better than Ethereum, and i'm not sure it will be.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Hi,

Thanks
Hi there, if i were you i will choose neo and iota. Even i just a newbie in this crypto world as the regular people i could see from chart from coinmarketcap that neo and iota are the top 10 of coins that have a stable price. They also quick raise when the market in the good condition, unlike tron. Before tron was a good coin and nearly reach 1$ but now to reach 0,5$ it's really hard to reach it even in a good market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
infposs

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Definitely NEO. And get rid of TRON for I have seen so many people complain about TRON in telegram. Hope this info will help. TOP20 is good for investment.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

hello guy's, which of the three is the most beautiful NEO, TRON or IOTA? I plan to trade for my money. I hope you'll get me. thank you.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

Definitely NEO. And get rid of TRON for I have seen so many people complain about TRON in telegram. Hope this info will help. TOP20 is good for investment.

Well, about TRON possible a lot of things to say. There are at least as many defenders and many opponents. Let's see what happens to that coin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: