Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:22:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what altcoin is suitable for long-term storage??  (Read 112 times)
Weldhers (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

I am confused to determine which altcoin I will buy to keep in the long run, do you think?
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

I am confused to determine which altcoin I will buy to keep in the long run, do you think?
Ofcourse if you plan on investing for long term, id suggest you better invest to trusted crypto and to the crypto that has big potential. So id like to recommend
1. Btc
2. Eth
3. Ltc
4. Neo
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

For a long-term storage, the ethereum is ideal. Because it is stable and this is the most important thing. Its growth is due to the perfect balance of technology and advertising. I think it will become the main crypto currency.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

Do your own research. There are plenty of alts which could give you nice returns. But the problem is that neither of us know which oone of them will turn out to be the best next year. So be cautius when listening to people where to invest your money. You don't know them, they are just some random person on the internet and be wise with your investments as many people here will tell you to buy coins they own and they believe in. ut always do your research before thinkin gof buying
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

Let's look at a diversified set of projects that stand out from the crowd.
According to my perception Litecoin, ripple neo snd also nano coin would be essential for long term storage.
Rest it's all yours decision.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

All coins mentioned are very very good. But if I were you, I would invest in more than one coin. They say it is not good to keep all the eggs in the same basket.
So it would be better to choose a number of coins and split equally your money to them. Store them in paper wallets keep the private keys safe and just forget them.
Be sure you make a plan on how long you want to keep them and don't be tempted to sell them.

Ofcourse if you plan on investing for long term, id suggest you better invest to trusted crypto and to the crypto that has big potential. So id like to recommend
1. Btc
2. Eth
3. Ltc
4. Neo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: