Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Have Any Fear Bitcoin Might Crash Someday.  (Read 986 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging. So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.
I do expect that crash will take place anytime but I doubt that it will be that much as you are saying. Crashes or fumps on its market price  are just temporsry. It is only patient that is needed. Due to the crash lately, its market price is now low but good thing is that it is now starting to rise and we should be greatful because of it and learn how to look forward with the future of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

Everything in this world has an end so bitcoin will end up also but we never know when it will be happen. If ever I earn more bitcoin maybe I can convert it in paper money then I will save it in the bank so if ever bitcoin crash I've done saving it.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

Despite the regulatory challenge the currency seem to be having, I still do not have the fear that it will crash. I believe in the currency because it serves as an alternative means of transaction.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging.
of course the fear must always haunt me but I always try to be calm and sure bahea everything will be fine
So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.
and yes it is true that bitcoin is the parent of its altogether and very unlikely to fall.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

I have no fear whatsoever because if this crash was on the cards this would have happened in its early days of orientation and since it has managed to stay this long I this this crash will not be happening as support to keep it very much alive is there.
Ariel1122

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Im so scared that bitcoin will crash someday because, bitcoin is now part of my life, bitcoin helping me to become successful someday, bitcoin gives me opportunity to earn while studying, and help my family in our daily needs, i hope it will not happen someday.
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

I never worried that Bitcoin would crash someday because Bitcoin isn't the only Crypto that has been around in the market and in fact there are a lot of Cryptocurrencies that is supposedly acting as the real digital money in the market.
If ever Bitcoin will crash, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO and other Top Altcoins would replace it's dominance soon.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

I made it clear to myself that when I engage myself in Bitcoin, risks are bound to occur anytime (even in just a snap!). Which is why I have always been open (and maybe even open) to the idea of it crashing at any moment. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the complexity of the structure of Bitcoin which allows opportunities to arise for its users. However, it's volatility has lead to many uncertainties which opens the possibility of it crashing. At first it was a fear, but I saw how Bitcoin bounced back each time its at a low which made me believe that with time, Bitcoin will recover. Right now, the crash of Bitcoin is inevitable but we have to be ready for it as cliche as it may sound, we shouldn't risk anything we are not ready to lose. Same goes with Bitcoin, you win some you lose some but at the end of the day, it's all about the risks you are willing to take.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging. So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.
Volatility is normal not only with bitcoin but also with other cryptocurrencies. There are always a chance for fluctuations on its market value. But I highly doubt that its market price will crash or fall that much since no backdrop or dump is permanent. The thing that we've experienced lately is surely scary but Bitcoin again proved that it will be able to recover at any bckdrop.
Perhaps, you are reading a lot of negative speculations and bad reviews for bitcoin, Its really quite scary if you are being manipulated by that. But, what you should do is concentrate on gaining factual information about bitcoin and focus on the strategies that would make you earn more profit from doing bitcoin. Movement of bitcoin's value, even major slides does not mean that it will literally crash and will shut down, that is a normal thing in any investment.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

Im not afraid because it will never happen. Since  it is widely useful to lots of country. And Im not worried because I secure all my earnings in some accounts and invest some of it. I also save some.of my money through some banks .So it can be used anytime I needed no worries.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

It will go up and down if u think about market. But it will never die Smiley The blockchain technology remains
Bitcoin crashing always happened but I don't have fear that it will totally crash  oneday because bitcoin seems to be recovering now after the big crash last month.

lyndon30

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

YES! Because I only focusing my mind and heart in bitcoin and I don't have any job aside from that. So I'm afraid and scared if one day, bitcoin will crash or disappear. Bitcoin is the only way I earned money without it I don't have money. So hopefully it won't gone.
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Crash??? Bitcoin suffered many crash. I'm not afraid if it crash that hard someday. And after it crash, bitcoin will revive its way on top. I believe that bitcoin might crash but it will go up so high in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

There is always a possibility for this, no matter how much we hate it ( I mean the real crash, not just temporary crashes like before ).

In my opinion, since bitcoin is not regulated and a decentralised coin, the crashing would be very unlikely to happen, as long it still has usability for people. Still, the risk is always there, we can't really predict the future therefore things like this might happen. Just be safe and don't invest what you can't afford to lose. As long as we do this I think we'll be safe
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Crash??? Bitcoin suffered many crash. I'm not afraid if it crash that hard someday. And after it crash, bitcoin will revive its way on top. I believe that bitcoin might crash but it will go up so high in the future.

Honestly, i have the fear that bitcoin will crash someday. I believe that all of us feel the same way too but because we are believing on it and we keep on supporting bitcoin, thats the reasons why bitcoin is still alive. Many people were making bitcoin as a source of financial income and i am one of them, its hard for us to adjust without bitcoin because its already part of our lives. Bitcoin will crash if people will stop using and supporting it, its us who keeps the bitcoin alive

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Bitcoin went to an ATH of 20k$ to 6k$—almost a 70% decrease for the past 3 months. If that isn't a crash then I don't what is.

The thing is, it has happened many times before but we see results that after every crash, it's price consolidates to a new ATH.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

So whats really your position? Will it crash or not?
ETH is the one supporting those new crypto's because of its smart contract, some are just a copy paste of the blockchain technology.
The breakdown of bitcoin can only be if bitcoin is too high in price from the rest of the crypto currency and fully manifests itself as a swollen financial bubble. Then there will come a time when, due to panic or some other reasons, bitcoin will start to lose demand for it and its popularity, after which the situation will become uncontrollable. True, even in this case it can simply fall in price to the level of depreciation, but it can stay afloat. We still do not know the possibilities of crypto currency and bitcoin in particular.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

i do believe that someday bitcoin will crash and overcomed by other cyptocurrencies because there will always be better.
e.g nokia, nokia dominated the market for a long time but there comes the smartphones.
But bitcoin is not the same as a company of phones, yes a new coin may come and displace bitcoin but it is not as easy as it may seem, the advantage bitcoin has is great and it is still being improved by some of the best devs we could ask for, if the coin you are suggesting does not appear soon then the advantage of bitcoin over all the coins will become even greater when it reaches adoption through the whole world.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

Fear always exists inside even if a person completely trust and rely over bitcoin because bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can deny this fact. But a complete crash of bitcoin is not expected at all due to the strong community behind it, however we may face several serious dips due to manipulation.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

It's possible for bitcoin to crash still. People said the same thing before crashed below $10k, including me. I thougth that bitcoin was going to rebound instead of continue to go down, and I was proven to be mistaken.

There is always a possibility that more negative press coverage comes and then the current bull trend just gets cancelled altogether.

New ICOs have more to do with other alts than bitcoin, in my opinion.

I don't care if bitcoin crashes in the short term, that stuff is for the short term day traders to worry about. Holders mostly care about how bitcoin is developed, long term speaking.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: