Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Have Any Fear Bitcoin Might Crash Someday.  (Read 993 times)
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

I don't have any fear or anyone who knows Bitcoin well. If it all Bitcoin crashes as you said, it would bounce back or recover soon and reach for the moon. The best part of Bitcoin is when it dips like 30% or even less than that, it would recover and spike double the price where it left. That is is beauty of Bitcoin.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

It's not someday, it always happens. It crash but it climb back again.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

Haha i guess everyone who is holding bitcoin has the that feeling, a fear that one day, someday bitcoin might crash and of course everyone wishes too, it won’t happen☺️. But then since everything is possible to happen in bitcoin, we have to be prepared also of that bad scenario, in case worse comes to worst, you are ready to accept the situation, but for me i trust that bitcoin will reap more success in the future, and will even more expand its influence in the world.
Do not say everyone because I do not. There is a stage that bitcoin has gotten to that there are somethings you just would not expect. Expect there would always be some up and down movement, but a crash is something I would not even bother myself about when a lot of big investors have seen potentials, and the worst thing they will ever want to see happening is allowing that to even happen and not see it get to that potential.

No one can predict the future really, but since I only have what I can afford to lose even though it may look big now, but the longer term possibility gives me hope.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

I don't fear at all even I am only holding a little amount of bitcoin I still choose to believe it won't happen because for me bitcoin is just starting to bloom and it wll grow unstoppable. So there's no reason for us to have fear but rather we should be glad that in this early stage we belong to those early adapters that have been introduced to bitcoin and I can't see any other crypto that has the potential to overcome it for now.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

Well, I don't have any fear yet because bitcoin is too young to crash or vanish. It might someday bitcoin becomes obsolete but something may undertake it. Everything in the world has it's end.
I would agree this is still an early phase for bitcoin and with the level at which I feel bitcoin would get to, I would not be too much in a hurry to expect any crash now or later on.

We are all in this whole game of trying to assume what could happen or not, but the truth is that no one knows, but rather than staying negative which would always set in emotions, I would rather stay positive and since I use the fluctuations to my gain as trader, I really do not worry. I believe in bitcoin and I will still keep buying and holding even when it crashes, that is if it happens.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

The collapse of bitcoin is impossible. The reason for this is that a lot of rich and powerful people turned their attention to this asset. They have invested a lot of money and do not want to part with them. Bitcoin is a currency. Anyone who controls large volumes of currency can dictate its terms to all users. They will not miss this opportunity.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

i do believe that someday bitcoin will crash and overcomed by other cyptocurrencies because there will always be better.
e.g nokia, nokia dominated the market for a long time but there comes the smartphones.
Let's look at things this way: Nokia is a popular company that manufactures phones and smartphones are innovated phones, so the emergence of smartphones could not have left Nokia behind. Same way, Bitcoin has been the flagship cryptocurrency and it's not averse to innovative moves in the industry, so what other cryptocurrencies to overcome it are yet to be seen.
Using the Nokia as an analogy actually makes it worst. Nokia at some point refuse to blend with the trend and that affected their market a lot, which was the same thing that happened to blackberry as well. Yes, they may still be in the market, but they have been dropped from the top position in the phone market compared to how they used to fair. One thing about life is, if you stay in your comfort zone and refused to evolve, you will get thrown out of the main picture, but I do not see that happening to bitcoin anyway.

As long as we are all optimistic, one can still always leave some room for any negativity just in case it happens. It is not like it is not possible to see this happen, but the chances of seeing it happen is very slim, but you see that little percentage as long as it is there, means a whole lot. I really do not have any fear that bitcoin crashes, and I would rather use it to always buy more since I know it has a great future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging. So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.
yeah the existence of bitcoin will depends on how the developer manage to sustain the increasing popularity of bitcoin with more people wants to invest in this popular digital currency. Bitcoin will stay longer as many people has supported this technology and no doubt the price will be higher in coming years as investors are holding their coins for their future.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

The collapse of bitcoin is impossible. The reason for this is that a lot of rich and powerful people turned their attention to this asset. They have invested a lot of money and do not want to part with them. Bitcoin is a currency. Anyone who controls large volumes of currency can dictate its terms to all users. They will not miss this opportunity.

We hope the bitcoin never collapses and the price keeps rising, but it never keeps me safe, this is because prices are falling lower than in December, maybe we should wait until the end of the year to make big decisions.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging. So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.

yes you are right it could all happen bitcoin may suddenly be destroyed if bitcoin can not be used or in the banned its edging not only that if bitcoin not received in some countries it shows that the world of cryptocurrency has failed.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

The fear of something we do not want must be there, but when and how many years later we will not know it happen.
I believe someday bitcoin will surely fall and there will definitely be better crypto replacing it, because everything in this world is nothing eternal, except only god alone.
But for the moment we do not have to worry if bitcoin has decreased in price, because this is only temporary and will soon rise again.
"Believe it"

Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

i just remember a quote about this "no pain no gain" if you want to get profits, you must have ready to face off the risks, because in every risk there is profit.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Each investment is risky. Where there is money is the fear of losing it. It's the same with bitcoin. If bitcoin crash someday, many people will lose a lot of money. The biggest is the fear of losing money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

We live in uncertainty every day. No one knows their future. But that doesn't mean we have to commit suicide. Uncertainty makes our lives more interesting. The world of cryptocurrencies opens up great prospects for us. I don't want to miss this party. Even if I knew it would ever end.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

Yes, I think fear is just a natural process. And with investment its pretty obvious, and investment this risky, its surely something to be feared of. And its quite practical it can crash and many saw the January Crash, so crash is very common to believe it can again hit and this should be kept in mind. But fear will help it more to crash.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:06:33 AM

I have no fear in that may happened to Bitcoin. What I really see and read about the bitcoin, its very powerful and stable and no other could stop it. 

Yes bitcoin is powerful but somehow it is not stable. There is no cryptocurrency that will be stable ever. Even the cash inflates its value.  For now, we just have to enjoy what bitcoin offers to us, traders. But we can never deny the fact that it is very possible to crash someday and we have to prepare for it! Let us be prepared for it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

Yes. I'm scared that one day bitcoin will go disappear because only bitcoin I earn money in an easy way. Aside of that, I don't have any job. I have many 'What if's' when people say that bitcoin will gone soon. I'm so afraid of that. Hope it won't.

So which one are you afraid of? BTC crashes or do not have a job?
Should you realize that now you need a real job, how do you make BTC your permanent job if you are worried BTC will disappear?

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Sometimes, when bitcoin is dumping it always across my mind that someday bitcoin will crashed and there will be a time for an end. But since my faith in cryptocurrency is higher than my fear, so i will just simply ignore those things. I want to stay positive at all times.
Staying negative will not even help any matter, as what would be will be anyway. However, I do not see bitcoin crashing and if this happens, I can imagine how a lot of altcoins would even end up dead in a case like this. However, for a market that has grown so big and ushering in a lot of development that would make the future great, I do not see how this would end up dead, and I am talking about bitcoin here.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

Nothing is permanent in this world,all things are unpredictable if they will stay or not.But being positive that crypto will stay forever is the best thing to think,just be positive that crashing will never gonna happen someday,because it might help many people in their finances someday.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

I was so afraid about it this summer. Bitcoin started to grow and I felt that I have some money and couldn't believe that it will continue forever. Now I'm not afraid of crypto crash, that's not gonna happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: