Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Have Any Fear Bitcoin Might Crash Someday.  (Read 986 times)
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging. So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.
No i dont fear I dont have holdings of bitcoin. I have altcoins maybe if i will see the chart moving upward i will trade some of my altcoins to bitcoin. Not sure though. Sometimes it is more profitable to invest in altcoins but not all altcoins are trustworthy, a lot also are garbages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Absolutely yes! I'm also afraid because that also means all of my earnings will vanish. That's the worst thing could happen to me (us) because bitcoin is my only source of income. I'm sure people out there feel the same way also unless they're not holding such coin.

Though not impossible to happen, I still believe that bitcoin will not crash like what you've said. It might rank down because of the strong demand on other coins that may happen in the future but I'm sure it will not drop down to zero.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

Absolutely yes! I'm also afraid because that also means all of my earnings will vanish. That's the worst thing could happen to me (us) because bitcoin is my only source of income. I'm sure people out there feel the same way also unless they're not holding such coin.

Though not impossible to happen, I still believe that bitcoin will not crash like what you've said. It might rank down because of the strong demand on other coins that may happen in the future but I'm sure it will not drop down to zero.
It will not crash if it happens crypto will be gone too. As long as crypto and blockchain exist, BTC will be there, how long we will see FUds.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

yes i am and i think  almost all of us do also fear about that but there will also people that loves it or wants it to happen because they can buy bitcoin at the best rates. in my case im one of the people who will get worried if that happens because my earnings will totally be affected. you know im just a business man and im running a short business regarding in selling bitcoin. that is the reason why i dont want bitcoin to experience a major dip or crash.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

It will not crash if it happens crypto will be gone too. As long as crypto and blockchain exist, BTC will be there, how long we will see FUds.

We cannot blame people if they think this way because we all know there's no assurance on this kind of market. Personally, I have my fear in but since I believe on this technology I forget about it. Fear will make you feel weak but you have to overcome it and enjoy greater profit in the future.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

At this time the value of money on bitcoin that I have about $ 50k, and menuruku this is a large number so it is natural to fear that someday bitcoin crash, but I am always optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging. So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.

I think most of us now are scared after the ultimate corrections experiences in which the price bitcoin was fall down that even now we hate to see that Bitcoin is in red and become worried if the whole markets will follow and become red too. For me, Bitcoin crash is always there specially that the big whales are always there too in which they have the power to manipulate the price of Bitcoin anytime like MT.Gox did.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

I don't fear at all even I am only holding a little amount of bitcoin I still choose to believe it won't happen because for me bitcoin is just starting to bloom and it wll grow unstoppable. So there's no reason for us to have fear but rather we should be glad that in this early stage we belong to those early adapters that have been introduced to bitcoin and I can't see any other crypto that has the potential to overcome it for now.
Now that there is even a bright side at the end of the tunnel and even with all that the MTGox trustee did, I want to believe that this market has come to stay and there is a lot to come for the market in the future. We are at the early stage of bitcoin and if it has shown prospect like this in just few years, I wonder what it is going to be like in so many years to come, so there is nothing to worry about when it comes to crashes because I do not see that happening.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

Maybe. I am not worried if it crush i dont invest in bitcoin not even in altcoins. Investing is just a headache specially when you dont know when it is going to recover again. I work and get paid in crypto. No capital, no investments. If i am lucky i can benefit good from it if not i lost nothing. I only invested my time and effort but not money.

And I worry much sometimes about its price. If somebody says he is indifferent to it, he lies. Naturally, high volatility of Bitcoin is the reason for these fears.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

Those are probable feelings actually to anyone who is holding bitcoin, because the negative side of our minds sometimes asks hypothetical questions, so there is always a “what if” to arise sometimes, that’s why we always think also of a back up plan if the negative scenario happened, but on the other hand if you also have trust in your instinct that bitcoin has strong foundation already and will never crash, and will continue to live and dominate in crypto.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

I don't have fear at all because i have already learned from the past that bitcoin is very vulnerable in crashes and corrections that will cause its market price to plunge so deep. And with the coming crash, i will make it as an opportunity to buy a cheaper bitcoin and altcoins.
There is not a real reason to be afraid after all the price crashed recently and while many people hat bought at an higher price lost money the price eventually recovered and even if there are still people holding their coins that bought at an higher price than the current one we know bitcoin has a great change to reach a price close to its all time high in this year so they will recover their money and maybe even get profits.
At least not yet and I do not see if there would be any reason that would make me feel the value of bitcoin will come down crashing, otherwise, Kobayashi stupidity alone for the MtGox Sell out could have made all the holders to start dumping until there is just no one to dump to any more. I am very optimistic that this market is strong and I believe a lot in the possibility of having a huge time ahead of us.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

Personally yes, because afterl all this is our investment that no matter what happen we don’t want to lose as much as possible. I am very positive for the future of bitcoin and I know it will survive all the challenges that may come, so bettet to hold tightly.
We feel of being fear for all of our investment because we think of it might crash or totally dead. But as we sees the feedback from other users, we tends to be positive. We should be positive because this crypto is in demand and not will totally crash in an instant way. Yes as of this year bitcoin is rapidly growing and continues to be existing.
I really do not even see what is there not to be positive about. We have had a lot of possibilities in the market in the past that is showing us the level at which things have really changed and going to keep developing in the future, if there is anything I should be doing now is to be hoping for a very great future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large, rather than getting scared of the possibility of a crash.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

Fear must be there because I am so dependent on Bitcoin. If that happens, my life will come back from the beginning again before knowing Bitcoin, that is the return to a difficult life again. Cry
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Honestly, a lot of what if in my mind, what if, time will come bitcoin will crash someday, ect., but i ignored those things because i have faith in bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency, it is created professionally so i believe that it will not easily crash down,but now as long as the bitcoin still alive just continue purchasing, investing ect., hoping for the best, heartily believing  in bitcoin, All is well.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

I don't have any fear that bitcoin might crash someday. Because I know that other cryptocurrency might surpass what bitcoin has achieve last year. But I hope Bitcoin does not crash because many people invest large amount in bitcoin.
Other cryptocurrencies plunged as well. Ethereum and Ripple were both down heavily after reports South Korea and China could ban cryptocurrency trading, sparking worries of a wider regulatory crackdown.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

The interest in bitcoin is very high and many of them that is altcoins and new projects are good and there will serve as a support for bitcoin and we have to see this that bitcoin cannot fall and investing in it now should be what we should all do as many people are becoming aware of bitcoin and are willing to invest in it.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

Trading experts will already know about the present situation of the market because Bitcoin is in Big market correction we have to accept it. We have already seen many crashes from the last 4 years so there is no need of worrying about the present situation of the market.
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

My fear of possible crashed Bitcoin price is always there. But I don't allow fear to manipulate because I always believe in Bitcoin's potential. Bitcoin had already many crashed experience but it still survives in the market because of the existence of firm believers. And today I can still see an increasing number of supporters. So let us continue support, use and promote this new technology to the community to keep things moving.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

My fear of possible crashed Bitcoin price is always there. But I don't allow fear to manipulate because I always believe in Bitcoin's potential. Bitcoin had already many crashed experience but it still survives in the market because of the existence of firm believers. And today I can still see an increasing number of supporters. So let us continue support, use and promote this new technology to the community to keep things moving.
Right, we should not let ourselves get affected of the fear that price crashes have. I have been in this community for a year and even if there is a dumped, I would always say to myself that the price will climb up again. Why would I suddenly stop believing in bitcoin if those who have been much earlier than me are continuously believing in it? This dumps is caused by banning news from other countries, fear of hodlers especially the new ones, volatility and etc. This is pretty normal in this kind of industry, what we have to do is be used to from it so that wwe won't get affected easily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

Except for a very negative news with all the governments trying to get bitcoin out of the way which I truly do not see coming, I do not see how bitcoin is going to end up crashing and even if that first scenario is to play out, it would be a crazy one to see happening as it would not even be easy for the governments to achieve when some are already regulating it and some top guys are already in the system.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: