Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Have Any Fear Bitcoin Might Crash Someday.  (Read 986 times)
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

i do believe that someday bitcoin will crash and overcomed by other cyptocurrencies because there will always be better.
e.g nokia, nokia dominated the market for a long time but there comes the smartphones.

Nokia is a completely different thing from bitcoin and nokia have not updated their mobile phones' technology over the years until it became obsolete because of new OS being introduced in the market in the likes of Android and iOS.

On bitcoin's side, crashes are just normal and bitcoin is already immune about that and despite of it, people's trust and demand still continues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging. So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.
Maybe. I am not worried if it crush i dont invest in bitcoin not even in altcoins. Investing is just a headache specially when you dont know when it is going to recover again. I work and get paid in crypto. No capital, no investments. If i am lucky i can benefit good from it if not i lost nothing. I only invested my time and effort but not money.
Point of correction mate. As long as you are working and earning it, then you are investing. It is more like you doing something passively, getting your pay and buying into cryptocurrency unless you want to tell me you withdraw out into fiat immediately. Is there any of us investors who are not investing time and effort. We work in our different places, put in the effort and time to get as much as we can and then invest, while still doing some passive stuff too, so bro, we are not different.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

Absolutely yes! I'm also afraid because that also means all of my earnings will vanish. That's the worst thing could happen to me (us) because bitcoin is my only source of income. I'm sure people out there feel the same way also unless they're not holding such coin.

Though not impossible to happen, I still believe that bitcoin will not crash like what you've said. It might rank down because of the strong demand on other coins that may happen in the future but I'm sure it will not drop down to zero.
It will not crash if it happens crypto will be gone too. As long as crypto and blockchain exist, BTC will be there, how long we will see FUds.

A lot of Fud makes panic about the Bitcoin, in the beginning, of the last year Bitcoin price seems to be same and many people were panic about the Bitcoin prices. People should always understand Bitcoin is correction mode we can't say exactly how long it will take to increase its price.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

Looking at the rapid growth the Croptocurrency world is experiencing right now, with new and promising Tokens (ONL, ATFS, BERRY etc) being introduced on regarly basis. I actually have a strong confidence that cryptocurrencies would get worldwide acceptance in the nearest future, and with Bitcoins topping the charts of all existing Bitcoins right now, Bitcoins stands to benefit from the newborn cryptos emerging. So if you ask me, I think it is quite impossible for Bitcoin to CRASH.
No i dont fear I dont have holdings of bitcoin. I have altcoins maybe if i will see the chart moving upward i will trade some of my altcoins to bitcoin. Not sure though. Sometimes it is more profitable to invest in altcoins but not all altcoins are trustworthy, a lot also are garbages.
I tried one thing with altcoins and bitcoins, then, I realized that altcoins are not meant to be held for long as they suck. A lot of alts rose in price hugely and at the instance of bitcoin dropping in price; they zapped to a very low level.

My verdict from then on is to only hold altcoins when they are very low or when there is a chance for them to start rising hugely and then when there is a FOMO, I get back into BTC. Anything crashing the don is crashing the followers if you know what I mean, but I better stick with the don to be safer.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

Actually we can't take fear when the fact that it might really happen like no one can exactly tell what will be the future so it's fine to worry but don't loss hope easily as it will surely happen like more decades will pass. Bitcoin is just starting to innovate the world and it's in early stage of adoption so we will see ourselves more years with bitcoin and enjoying for becoming the early birds that's still believe and holds.

Cheers for the HODLers!

SUBSCRIBE NOW
99btcwah

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

I for one look forward to bitcoin crashing. I believe that we are not utilizing it the right way by speculating on it as an asset which result to a few people hoarding it and having their way with it's value, lording it over the minnows who are trying to make money off it. What's the right way to use bitcoin? Use it as a currency, a form of exchange that is free from the central bankers who have such a tight hold on the world economy that governments actually do their bidding because of the tremendous amount of power that they hold. This quote is often attributed to central bankers for the vast power that they hold through their monopoly of the monetary supply:  "Let us control the money of a country and we care not who makes its laws.". We have the ticket in our hands to be really free from central banker's control, bitcoin and the decentralized currency. 
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

I think maybe I'm scared that bitcoin will crashed someday but the important is now that we earn as long bitcoin is there.  Like some saying not all in this earth be long forever. But I think someday many things will be change in crypto so earn as you can as long bitcoin is there.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

I`m not worried on what happened in the bitcoin price even though bitcoin price is decreasing because I know that someday bitcoin get its normal price and there is always the possibility that bitcoin price will be multiply and double so I was hopping that someday I will earn money more through bitcoin.

Be patient and wait until the bitcoin price recovered.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

No need to worry if bitcoin might crash someday. I'm comfortable that bitcoin is destined to reach better price and heights in the future. Forget about the other altcoins, bitcoin is the future and it's blockchain system so together they will be used.

Be patient and wait until the bitcoin price recovered.
Also don't worry, just wait until bitcoin fully recovers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

yes you are right i also often think of it when i have bitcoin, bitcoin can be instantly collapsed but i hope it will not happen. if this happens there will be many who become victims and will experience a very high pressure.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

I have no fear within me that Bitcoin will crash one day because i strongly believe that in as much as crypto currency lives Bitcoin will continue to remain number one in terms of market value and capitalisation.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

No i dont fear I dont have holdings of bitcoin. I have altcoins maybe if i will see the chart moving upward i will trade some of my altcoins to bitcoin. Not sure though. Sometimes it is more profitable to invest in altcoins but not all altcoins are trustworthy, a lot also are garbages.
The chance of altcoins crashing is way higher there are so many coins out there that sometimes it is even difficult to know what is happening in that market, every time I look at the altcoin section of the forum I see people showing off their portfolios and most the time there are a few coins that I have never heard anyting about.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

I'll call it a slight fear because my belief is more than what should i fear. But as i look at the history of bitcoin since it was launched, there are already countless times when bitcoin encounters a crash and bitcoin was able to survive them all.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

I'm not thinking about that. In theory the possibility exists but on the other hand it's not very likely and it's not good to always fear what will happen with bitcoin price. I think people are too obsessed with that. It's good to watch the market and to be ready to react if necessary but on the other hand bitcoin is more than just the price.
And even if something like this happens it will not come so suddenly that you will not be able to take the action.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Totally worrying if you have doubted it's capability but those who trusted bitcoin, it is just normal for us. There is nothing we can help for its dip if we all are in company of its falling,  nevertheless we shall not loss our hope and keep on believing that there will be a good time for bitcoin someday and the entire crypto market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

Everything is possible in crypto news, media, and big whales are powerful just like what we've witness this February and March they are too digging the negative news to make a panic in the market. Crash is normal don't be afraid because if you know already whats behind on this you will be more happy to take the chance.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

Sometimes I'd really felt that and it's true that it's scared me a lot but in the other side I'll always thinking that it won't be happened because I know and I kept in my mind that there's a lot of people whose really participating and patronizing this system that's why it won't end and have it's long lasting existence.it is better to have a positive mind and do conquer our fear for us to be much stronger so we can reach our success in the future. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

For sure most of us is scared if the rice decreasing because even we are positjve they goes to our mind what if the crash will continue and bitcoin will becone die what will happen to us for sure that the most common think. That is really happen someday but I don't think this year is possible to happen because even the price decrease the price untile now is very high.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

For sure most of us is scared if the rice decreasing because even we are positjve they goes to our mind what if the crash will continue and bitcoin will becone die what will happen to us for sure that the most common think. That is really happen someday but I don't think this year is possible to happen because even the price decrease the price untile now is very high.
if you hit the kid is not very high, then it's practically you have nothing to say about the current situation. For many investors and traders, today the price is almost decadent, because they lost their funds, which were invested in the crypto currency and in particular in Bitcoin.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

I thought bitcoin has crashed, but it is funny when someone don't see 60% drop as a crash.
Always the same question and always the same answers, it can crash, it can't crash, it will crash, it won't crash, we will see new ath, it will go to $100K, it will go back to $5K, to $1K   Cheesy
Chose answer which suits you best  Roll Eyes

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission